Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:52 AM

"She Was Born To Make Men Weak With Her Lips" He Confesses(guess Who Is She ? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "She Was Born To Make Men Weak With Her Lips" He Confesses(guess Who Is She ? (6029 Views)

Ladies See Kinds Of Positions That Make Men Smile When Making Love / Photos: Kris Jenner Can't Keep Her Lips Off Her New Boyfriend / Annie Idibia Goes Ballistic On Male Fan Who Vows To Kiss Her Lips (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"She Was Born To Make Men Weak With Her Lips" He Confesses(guess Who Is She ? by DonaldGenes(m): 11:27pm On May 31, 2013
can you imagine what Ethan hawke said not ,minding if he is married or not or how the wife will probably feel hearing this......and here is what he said below as he was asked and check out some fans hard biting reactions as well..

Who is Ethan Hawke's most memorable on-screen kiss? The one and only Angelina Jolie! The 43-year-old actor stopped by "Watch What Happens Live" this week to promote his latest flick "Before Midnight" and wound up telling host Andy Cohen about his steamy smooch with the brunette bombshell in their 2004 film "Taking Lives.
"With all due respect, the woman has been in the press a lot lately, but the best on-screen kiss I ever had was Angelina Jolie," he admitted, adding, "Angelina Jolie was born to whittle men and to make them weak when she kisses you. "You don't know your name."

Angela: "Angelina Jolie was born to whittle men and to make them weak when she kisses you. You don't know your name."

I'm sorry, but if my husband was talking like that about kissing another woman, I'd be completely offended and hurt. A simple "Angelina Jolie" would have sufficed. But out of RESPECT for his WIFE, he should not have answered that question at all. What a creep. Not that I would expect much decency from a man that cheated on his first wife with a prostitute. 7hours ago/Report abuse

Timber:Yep... She was born to make men weak alright. Weak and forget they are married. UGH.

12 Replies

Mike: Jeez, Jolie prob had those lips on Pitt, worked him good, then looked him in the eyes and said "divorce Jen". She could have said "build me a cruise ship" at that point and he woulda done that, too

Cynthia;The most gorgeous woman on the planet and a wonderful humanitarian.

12 Replies 58 minutes ago/Report abuse

Buff Buff; she sucks 45 minutes ago/Report abuse

Jade: She is one beautiful woman, I can understand why men love her

http://omg.yahoo.com/blogs/celeb-news/ethan-hawke-talks-best-kiss-angelina-jolie-she-133539005.html

1 Like

Re: "She Was Born To Make Men Weak With Her Lips" He Confesses(guess Who Is She ? by Dygeasy(m): 12:58am On Jun 01, 2013
Okay now. So he said that?
Re: "She Was Born To Make Men Weak With Her Lips" He Confesses(guess Who Is She ? by tpia5: 6:17am On Jun 01, 2013
what's the write up trying to say?

better not start something funny for the industry.
Re: "She Was Born To Make Men Weak With Her Lips" He Confesses(guess Who Is She ? by thegoodjoehunt(m): 9:01am On Jun 01, 2013
Ethan Hawke, you are on your own on this one. grin

1 Like

Re: "She Was Born To Make Men Weak With Her Lips" He Confesses(guess Who Is She ? by DonaldGenes(m): 9:41am On Jun 01, 2013
thegoodjoehunt: Ethan Hawke, you are on your own on this one. grin
i tire oh my brother

1 Like

Re: "She Was Born To Make Men Weak With Her Lips" He Confesses(guess Who Is She ? by Nobody: 12:01pm On Jun 01, 2013
BS, the same lips our average African babes have? The same features(big lips, flat nose etc) those white people call ugly etc are now praised on a pink girl..can someone honestly tells me what is so special with angelinas lips

4 Likes

Re: "She Was Born To Make Men Weak With Her Lips" He Confesses(guess Who Is She ? by sholay2011(m): 12:04pm On Jun 01, 2013
Abeg dis Angelina jolie is a bit overrated jare...I will choose Kate Winslet over her anyday!

2 Likes

Re: "She Was Born To Make Men Weak With Her Lips" He Confesses(guess Who Is She ? by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jun 01, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: BS, the same lips our average African babes have? The same features(big lips, flat nose etc) those white people call ugly etc are now praised on a pink girl..can someone honestly tells me what is so special with angelinas lips

There's nothing special about Angelina jolie, me thinks she's overrated.
Re: "She Was Born To Make Men Weak With Her Lips" He Confesses(guess Who Is She ? by lulukay(f): 2:01pm On Jun 01, 2013
My lips r hotter angry
Re: "She Was Born To Make Men Weak With Her Lips" He Confesses(guess Who Is She ? by DonaldGenes(m): 3:35pm On Jun 01, 2013
lulukay: My lips r hotter angry
then can we seee yours?
Re: "She Was Born To Make Men Weak With Her Lips" He Confesses(guess Who Is She ? by lulukay(f): 4:01pm On Jun 01, 2013
DonalĂ° Genes:
then can we seee yours?
I don't want u to fall in love wiv me lmao tongue
Re: "She Was Born To Make Men Weak With Her Lips" He Confesses(guess Who Is She ? by Popowaa: 4:38pm On Jun 01, 2013
Hope this does not make fp.
Re: "She Was Born To Make Men Weak With Her Lips" He Confesses(guess Who Is She ? by DonaldGenes(m): 7:17pm On Jun 01, 2013
Popowaa: Hope this does not make fp.
tufiakwaaa make mod no try am..i hate any of my tweets ton make front page cos my mum dey pop in to read headlines
Re: "She Was Born To Make Men Weak With Her Lips" He Confesses(guess Who Is She ? by DonaldGenes(m): 7:19pm On Jun 01, 2013
lulukay: I don't want u to fall in love wiv me lmao tongue

lmao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 why would i when have got my qirl..i don't cheat,not in my nature
Re: "She Was Born To Make Men Weak With Her Lips" He Confesses(guess Who Is She ? by lulukay(f): 7:22pm On Jun 01, 2013
DonalĂ° Genes:

lmao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 why would i when have got my qirl..i don't cheat,not in my nature
haha I see u smooth guy wink

1 Like

Re: "She Was Born To Make Men Weak With Her Lips" He Confesses(guess Who Is She ? by harlos: 8:50pm On Jun 01, 2013
I wonder if they see ma gurl's lips, they will forget they are human being.....
Re: "She Was Born To Make Men Weak With Her Lips" He Confesses(guess Who Is She ? by DonaldGenes(m): 12:11am On Jun 02, 2013
harlos: I wonder if they see ma gurl's lips, they will forget they are human being.....
lol
Re: "She Was Born To Make Men Weak With Her Lips" He Confesses(guess Who Is She ? by DonaldGenes(m): 12:12am On Jun 02, 2013
lulukay: haha I see u smooth guy wink
i dey teyuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu no time for anoda qirl
Re: "She Was Born To Make Men Weak With Her Lips" He Confesses(guess Who Is She ? by alaoeri: 1:24pm On Jun 02, 2013
Is it true that she don cut her bobbie for fear of cancer?
Re: "She Was Born To Make Men Weak With Her Lips" He Confesses(guess Who Is She ? by Foodconsumer(m): 6:03pm On Jun 02, 2013
harlos: I wonder if they see ma gurl's lips, they will forget they are human being.....
grin grin grin grin this really cracked ma ribs..
bros you bad ooo!!
Re: "She Was Born To Make Men Weak With Her Lips" He Confesses(guess Who Is She ? by DonaldGenes(m): 10:16pm On Jun 02, 2013
alaoeri: Is it true that she don cut her bobbie for fear of cancer?
yeah
Re: "She Was Born To Make Men Weak With Her Lips" He Confesses(guess Who Is She ? by OneNaira6: 3:18am On Jun 03, 2013
mscheww she's so overrated. my girl got better lips than her. many African and black women got better lips than her.

(1) (Reply)

Lol! See What People Are Doing With Amber's Nude Pics / Wizkid And Davido: Who Is The Richest? / 'Israel Will Be Destroyed In Half An Hour If America Attacks Us' - Iran

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.