Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:32 AM

Flights From Lagos To Abuja - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Flights From Lagos To Abuja (901 Views)

So There Are Nigerians That Fly From Lagos To London Then To Abuja Than Direct? / Ghana Bans Flights From Nigeria, 2 Other Countries Over Ebola / Uncharged Cellphones Banned On US Flights From Africa And Asia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Flights From Lagos To Abuja by Naijalastborn(m): 8:31am On Jun 01, 2013
Please i need your Help on this Flight schedule, i will be going from Lagos to Abuja by air, i will be going there with my Wife next week and i need Cheap flights to Abuja, though its a round trip. but all this prices i'm seeing on the Aero and Arik Airlines, its making me sick, can someone please recommend a Cheap Flights for me? Even a Friend told me to goto to them at the airport that its more cheaper there, please how true is this?

(1) (Reply)

Sosoliso Crash And The Memory Of The Loyola Jesuit College Students / Making Friends Withs Nigerian Bikers At Shoprite / Ogudu Traffic Gridlock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.