Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,026 members, 7,818,029 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:32 AM

Services Of Dj/live Performer, Mc,women Engagement Moderators Needed In Ikorodu - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Services Of Dj/live Performer, Mc,women Engagement Moderators Needed In Ikorodu (1040 Views)

Engagement Ceremony: Abuja Lady In Keke Napep (photo) / MC Oluomo Throws ‘Braless’ Birthday Party (Photos) / Who's Your Best Performer At The Guinness "Made Of More" Concert? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Services Of Dj/live Performer, Mc,women Engagement Moderators Needed In Ikorodu by SilaV: 1:00pm On Jun 01, 2013
Hello good people of nairaland.My wedding programme will be holding next month.It is mainly Traditional wedding(engagement) and reception will follow immediately.I am in need of a good DJ who can also perform the role of a 'mini' musician at the background.Besides, I will be glad to get the services of two women engagement moderators:one to be the 'advocate ' of the bride while the other will stand for the groom.For the reception,I need a very good MC with a nice sense of humor.It is expected that these group of professionals reside in Ikorodu.
Anyone who can offer any of these services or knows someone that can do same should please drop his/her response(s).
I will also be glad If I could be given a sample progamme of events of a typical wedding reception..... don't mind me oo, I am just a learner..lol.Waiting for your responses.
Re: Services Of Dj/live Performer, Mc,women Engagement Moderators Needed In Ikorodu by yomibabe(f): 5:24am On Jun 02, 2013
Call me on 08155532088
Re: Services Of Dj/live Performer, Mc,women Engagement Moderators Needed In Ikorodu by quin9(f): 9:17am On Jun 02, 2013
Am a makeup artist,you can reach me if need one,on 08076150117 or email; cruzewitqueen@yahoo.com.
Re: Services Of Dj/live Performer, Mc,women Engagement Moderators Needed In Ikorodu by funketina(f): 12:23pm On Jun 02, 2013
SilaV: Hello good people of nairaland.My wedding programme will be holding next month.It is mainly Traditional wedding(engagement) and reception will follow immediately.I am need of a good DJ who can also perform the role of a 'mini' musician at the background.Besides, I will be glad to get the services of two women engagement moderators:one to be the 'advocate ' of the bride while the other will stand for the groom.For the reception,I need a very good MC with a nice sense of humor.It is expected that these group of professionals reside in Ikorodu.
Anyone who can offer any of these services or knows someone that can do same should please drop his/her response(s).
I will also be glad If I could be given a sample progamme of events of a typical wedding reception..... don't mind me oo, I am just a learner..lol.Waiting for your responses.
Congratulations! We re an event planner. Our price is affordable.
Our services include:
* Event Planning and Management
* Event Decoration
* Cakes
* Catering Services
* Small chops
* Cocktail drinks.
We are located in Agric,Ikorodu. Lagos.
Call 07033249559 or ping 25BD3AFC.
Thanks hope to hear from u soon.

Re: Services Of Dj/live Performer, Mc,women Engagement Moderators Needed In Ikorodu by soundproof: 12:27am On Jun 09, 2013
Hi all, I want to use the medium to inform you that We run Sound management and DJ services for your weddings, corporate events, Birthday, and child dedications etc,
Re: Services Of Dj/live Performer, Mc,women Engagement Moderators Needed In Ikorodu by sassygal(f): 1:04am On Jun 09, 2013
For your Alaga Iduro and Ijoko, call 08023217422-- Mrs Ashore
Re: Services Of Dj/live Performer, Mc,women Engagement Moderators Needed In Ikorodu by soundproof: 1:47pm On Jun 10, 2013
For Dj Service call Soundproof Ent on 08023741844
Re: Services Of Dj/live Performer, Mc,women Engagement Moderators Needed In Ikorodu by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jun 14, 2013
for d profesnal coverage of UR eventS...phototography cum video,cal 07038347707..
Re: Services Of Dj/live Performer, Mc,women Engagement Moderators Needed In Ikorodu by ayospecie(m): 9:44am On Jun 18, 2013
ayoSpecie is an accomplished Master of Ceremony.

He is a trained & practicing Pharmacist yet loaded with passion to host events(weddings, AGMs, Birthday, Rallies, Product Launch, Cocktails, Dinners, Concerts, Burials and the list is endless)

Visit his blog(www.ayospecie.com) to view pictures and videoes of his past jobs.

Contact Details:
Mobile number: 08037233498
whatsapp: 08037233498
Twitter: @ayospecie
Facebook: www.facebook.com/ayospecie
Youtube: www.youtube.com/ayospecie

(1) (Reply)

Classy And Affordable Event Decor Promo / Fessa Awards And Dinner Night With After Party Events(unilag) / Valentine Cupcake Collection!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.