Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,771 members, 7,809,971 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:03 PM

Is Ini Edo Beautiful? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Is Ini Edo Beautiful? (8192 Views)

Is Ini Edo Bleaching? - (see Pictures) / Is Ini Edo Really Pregnant? / Here Is Ini Edo's Website: Come In (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Ini Edo Beautiful? by lindalee(f): 3:15pm On Apr 30, 2008
I have been having this argument with my friends about the talented actress, do u think she is beautiful? facially her shape and all that cos i really want to know. to me she's just a talented actress and nothing more. whats ur opinion
Re: Is Ini Edo Beautiful? by TawaTemi1(f): 3:35pm On Apr 30, 2008
This depends on your own definition of beauty!

Remember, beauty is in the eyes of the beholder.

1 Like

Re: Is Ini Edo Beautiful? by clareomiz(f): 10:04am On May 01, 2008
no! no!! no!!!
Re: Is Ini Edo Beautiful? by sameolg616(m): 2:51am On May 11, 2008
firstly,may god bless whoever posted this topic, i really dont understand whatz the fuzz about the bimbo,
you will only look at a fine gal once, for this gal,you will look severally and still wonder everydaywhy you just can place her between fine and beautiful,
the simple answer is:SHE IS SO FAR AWAY FROM BEAUTIFUL OF FINE.she is just SEXUALLY ATTRACTIVE,
CHECK OUT THE munachi abiis of this world, you will decide in just a split second
Re: Is Ini Edo Beautiful? by Love44(f): 3:46am On May 11, 2008
Are you idiots beautiful?

1 Like

Re: Is Ini Edo Beautiful? by clemcykul(f): 10:27am On May 12, 2008
i hope to heavens they are not!

how beautiful are you?
Re: Is Ini Edo Beautiful? by hotshawlng(m): 12:39pm On May 12, 2008
Nope! She's just sexy and maybe, pretty!
Re: Is Ini Edo Beautiful? by Nobody: 1:09pm On May 13, 2008
Love44:

Are you idiots beautiful?

Who do we have here? Mrs Ini Edo's ass licker. Isn't NR enough for you sucker?

@ Topic
I don't think her facial beauty should be discussed because it's obvious she has a pretty face. Her acting skills and whatever else should be discussed!
Re: Is Ini Edo Beautiful? by vicade(m): 1:14pm On May 13, 2008
She has a nice shape with big boobs and a big bum andher face sometimes gives this sexy vibe.

For me oo, she is alright for a couple of nights but after that nothing else so i conclude she is beautiful only for a couple of nights or a one night stand kind of thing.

She is not the kind of girl i will want to wake up with by my side for the rest of my life but yet again, she is alright,hot and talented.
Re: Is Ini Edo Beautiful? by Bblak(f): 3:35pm On May 13, 2008
She's got a beautiful face and delivers her role well. lipsrsealed
Re: Is Ini Edo Beautiful? by dani1luv: 5:15pm On May 17, 2008
Nope she's nt beautiful at all look at this pic

is she beautiful or not now

Re: Is Ini Edo Beautiful? by Nobody: 5:50pm On May 17, 2008
ini is only attractive,not beautiful
Re: Is Ini Edo Beautiful? by Nobody: 11:41am On May 18, 2008
dani1luv:

Nope she's nt beautiful at all look at this pic

is she beautiful or not now

Abeg, we have a lot of her beautiful pics. Love her or hate her but you can't deny she has a lovely face!
Re: Is Ini Edo Beautiful? by yongbabe(f): 2:36pm On May 18, 2008
of course she is.
Ppl just r 2 judemental when it comes to her.

Re: Is Ini Edo Beautiful? by Nobody: 1:21pm On May 19, 2008
yong babe:

of course she is.
Ppl just r 2 judemental when it comes to her.

You are right, she is.
Re: Is Ini Edo Beautiful? by lucabrasi(m): 4:17pm On May 19, 2008
she is not beautiful,she is sexy and voluptous which has made up for the lack of beauty,
Re: Is Ini Edo Beautiful? by Nobody: 4:50pm On May 19, 2008
@ lucabrasi

She has a pretty face and that's all. There is nothing sexy or attractive about her and having a big ass doesn't make her a sex symbol! tongue
Re: Is Ini Edo Beautiful? by lucabrasi(m): 3:34am On May 20, 2008
well speaking from a guy's point of view she s not fine,the eye balls r not doing her any favours, and for naija society in general her kind of shape is sexy in naija o lol
Re: Is Ini Edo Beautiful? by Nobody: 1:59pm On May 20, 2008
Well the rolling might not be her fault. The lips licking is more irritating though. She needs a lip wetter! cool

In the Naija society I know, Mercy Johnson has a sexy figure 8. Girls with big asses and tummies full Naija, so Ini is not so special when it comes to body structure.
However I give her the face!
Re: Is Ini Edo Beautiful? by tngtech(m): 9:14pm On May 20, 2008
Ini Edo is pretty. She is created on Sunday Morning.
Re: Is Ini Edo Beautiful? by londoner: 10:08am On May 21, 2008
In a room full of pretty Nigerian women, she wouldn't really  stand out IMO. She does have nice eyes though.
Re: Is Ini Edo Beautiful? by Nobody: 10:58am On May 21, 2008
Well the rolling might not be her fault. The lips licking is more irritating though. She needs a lip wetter! Cool

In the Naija society I know, Mercy Johnson has a sexy figure 8. Girls with big asses and tummies full Naija, so Ini is not so special when it comes to body structure.
However I give her the face!

uve said it all,mercy's shape is hot,honestly me think say mercy is hotter in shape dan ini
Re: Is Ini Edo Beautiful? by acidrop(f): 11:03am On May 21, 2008
she's gat the whole natural booty going on for her. she is beautiful
Re: Is Ini Edo Beautiful? by janami(f): 2:34pm On May 21, 2008
well, ini is beautiful, she shld just act it tongue
Re: Is Ini Edo Beautiful? by Nobody: 4:22pm On May 21, 2008
She's fine
Re: Is Ini Edo Beautiful? by blackky23(m): 12:01am On May 22, 2008
when you talk abt beauty, alot of factors are involve, someone should post her picture with bikini, then i will evalaute her
Re: Is Ini Edo Beautiful? by Esss(m): 12:17am On May 22, 2008
@ Topic

HELLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ NO .

Did u get that??

I said,

HELLZ NO
Re: Is Ini Edo Beautiful? by cescky(m): 12:50am On May 22, 2008
beautiful? well dont know about that
sex appeal, yes
succelent yansh, two thumbs up
succulent breast, thumbs up
Re: Is Ini Edo Beautiful? by Nobody: 11:48am On May 23, 2008
Esss:

@ Topic

HELLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ NO .

Did u get that??
I said,

HELLZ NO
I didn't get that quite well cause I reckon she not as bad as you make it sound

Re: Is Ini Edo Beautiful? by jaymdee(m): 5:00pm On May 23, 2008
Dat picture is not a good representation of my client. As her publicist thats my position. mail for clarifications (oks_5000@yahoo.com)

Re: Is Ini Edo Beautiful? by Nobody: 8:57pm On May 23, 2008
@ jaymdee

Yes, yes and I am her sister! Chai, why person go make lying his hobby? Even if we nor know you for real life doesn't give you the right to lie unnecessarily!
Re: Is Ini Edo Beautiful? by DonEse125(f): 8:41pm On Aug 25, 2008
HELL NO!
HELL TO THE NO!
and did i forget HEEEELLLLLLL NO!
now that that's over with,lemme try to be objective here.some of d pictures posted above are rily,rily nice,i'l give her that,but,d girl's got chest hair!i rest my case. lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rapper Lil Kim Has Bleached Beyond Recognition (Before And After Pics) / Actress Moyo Lawal Goes Completely Nude With a Man For New Movie (pics / Nigerian Universities Ranking:oau Tops The List. Do We Deserve These?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.