Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,766 members, 7,851,619 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 01:11 AM

IMAGINATION : I Can't Wait - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / IMAGINATION : I Can't Wait (601 Views)

Splinters Of My Imagination {sex Stories And The Rest} / MY N̶̲̥̅̊Ε̲̣̣̣̥W IMAGINATION : Is This Making Sense? / Has Your Imagination Ever Rebelled Against An Author's Illustration? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

IMAGINATION : I Can't Wait by Teecoo(m): 5:20pm On Jun 01, 2013
IMAGINATION : I CAN'T WAIT
"I can't wait",that's the phrase!!! Can you Wait I leave the question for you to answer after going in line with my Imaginational thought!!!
YES!!! I can't wait to live the Real life.
I can't wait to wake up in the morning and see my love beside me on bed.
I can't wait to take a cup of tea before going to work in the morning.
I can't wait to have a preceeding hug warmly before stepping out of my house.
I can't wait stroll out of office for lunch.
I can't wait to branch a cool bear parlour and relax before going home probably.
I can't wait to get home and have d concluding part of d earlier warmly HUG and Kiss frm my Heart.
I can't wait to see Ma baby Mama in pregnancy.Hmmmm, after 9 month.
I can't wait to hear d good news from Doctor that My wife have given birth to a set of twins.
Now I can't wait to hear frm ma Kidz that "Dad!!! I love u".
I can't wait to see my Kids grow in Wizdom,Knowledge and Understanding.
I can't wait for Me and my Family to be Successful in life.
I can't wait from my dream to come to pass.
I can't just wait!!!
CAN YOU WAIT ??
Re: IMAGINATION : I Can't Wait by johnwizey: 6:19pm On Jun 01, 2013
If U̶̲̥̅̊ cannot wait carry Okada or better still Keke Marwa
Re: IMAGINATION : I Can't Wait by Oliverlikeme(m): 6:30pm On Jun 01, 2013
Guy since you can't wait let me be of help 2 u, jst take rat poison take soak garri, ur dream will com 2Ru instantly.......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................... Tnks 4 buying my idea even though u hav NT pay me

(1) (Reply)

'I Know A Nigerian Star' Writing Competition / 25,000 Naira To Be Won On Www.ifooafrica.com / Power Of Arithemetics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.