Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,585 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:31 PM

Ways You Can Get An STD Without Being Intimate - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Ways You Can Get An STD Without Being Intimate (45502 Views)

Intimate Wash Product: Its Side Effects Or Benefits / Being Intimate While Sick Can Reduce A Fever Due To The Sweat Produced. / Ways You Make Yourself Look Older Than You Are (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ways You Can Get An STD Without Being Intimate by Kenistry(m): 4:41pm On Jun 02, 2013
pekelepekele: If you are a mouth action fan , Like this post cheesy grin
Oga Seun, abeg wia d dislike button again?
Re: Ways You Can Get An STD Without Being Intimate by DaPheNom1: 4:46pm On Jun 02, 2013
Guys plz I need serious help, I have tried all I could to stop skin diving. I have used almost all d condom u can think of & yet I have not been able ejaculate with any because non of them gives me d real pleasure. Most time I loss interest, due to d complains I get from my clients, that I'm hurting them, due to my inability to ejaculate with condom. But when I skin dive,I ejaculate in less than 30mins. What should I do
Re: Ways You Can Get An STD Without Being Intimate by coolebux(m): 4:51pm On Jun 02, 2013
@op wot of me wey don de masturbate since, any infection for me?
Re: Ways You Can Get An STD Without Being Intimate by labbyboi(m): 5:27pm On Jun 02, 2013
Mouth action.....Mouth Action abi?
Re: Ways You Can Get An STD Without Being Intimate by seechris(m): 5:34pm On Jun 02, 2013
and to think some people just love kissing babies full on thier mouths...parents beware

2 Likes

Re: Ways You Can Get An STD Without Being Intimate by kolamilan(m): 5:44pm On Jun 02, 2013
that means i will be using mouth condom whenever i want to kiss.
Re: Ways You Can Get An STD Without Being Intimate by picklejuice(m): 5:46pm On Jun 02, 2013
Oral herpes is often referred to as fever blisters in naija. Outbreaks usually occur when a person's immune system is weak, thus fever and blisters.

In the western world, the term herpes is often referred to as an std. A dreadful infection, but its just blisters which tend to occur less frequently over time.

Oral herpes can cause genital herpes if mouth action is performed during outbreaks!

Peace!

1 Like

Re: Ways You Can Get An STD Without Being Intimate by kolamilan(m): 6:03pm On Jun 02, 2013
may be it's a new strategy to introduce mouth condom and i suspect that the doctor is from durex company.
Re: Ways You Can Get An STD Without Being Intimate by jasper7(m): 6:04pm On Jun 02, 2013
ebamma 3: what will kill a man will kill a man #team skin to skin sex is the best
SMH for you #team HIV is the worst
Re: Ways You Can Get An STD Without Being Intimate by jasper7(m): 6:10pm On Jun 02, 2013
Da-PheNom:
Guys plz I need serious help, I have tried all I could to stop skin diving. I have used almost all d condom u can think of & yet I have not been able ejaculate with any because non of them gives me d real pleasure. Most time I loss interest, due to d complains I get from my clients, that I'm hurting them, due to my inability to ejaculate with condom. But when I skin dive,I ejaculate in less than 30mins. What should I do
your clients are you some kinda gigolo? or male ashawo? (no vex). But if you are, mehn, pls find a way to "erupt" into latex, or you buy those really expensive latex that are almost as if they are skin. #team HIV is the worst
Re: Ways You Can Get An STD Without Being Intimate by Jesuspikin87(m): 6:12pm On Jun 02, 2013
Okay.........Thanks!!!!!!!!
Re: Ways You Can Get An STD Without Being Intimate by Banjoramos(m): 6:17pm On Jun 02, 2013
I guess this is for homosexaul, gay and lesbian
Re: Ways You Can Get An STD Without Being Intimate by Opiosko: 6:20pm On Jun 02, 2013
Doc over sabi. If una like mak una wear over all condom. Me i dey plug direct. #team $kin touch
Re: Ways You Can Get An STD Without Being Intimate by caprini: 6:38pm On Jun 02, 2013
Cold blooded: Hmm! Everything dey cause STD now.I dey even fear to think about sex cos person fit get STD thru thought.

Dat means say na only for dreams person go dey make out nagrin abi person fit still get STD thru dreams?
The troubles from Sex in ur dream is worse than HIV and all STD put together o.You will need a combination of top Pastors and Doctors to be free.number one no laboratory can diagnose ur problems,yet you are going down daily,not just health,money and relationships too..
Re: Ways You Can Get An STD Without Being Intimate by Visocrate(m): 6:45pm On Jun 02, 2013
QUITE EDUCATING
Re: Ways You Can Get An STD Without Being Intimate by beeboy09(m): 7:02pm On Jun 02, 2013
heed101: Doc, plz how can we condomise our mouth
By coating it with saliva. Simple!
Re: Ways You Can Get An STD Without Being Intimate by kamelonaire(m): 7:21pm On Jun 02, 2013
how can we cution how mount wen it come to kis
Re: Ways You Can Get An STD Without Being Intimate by takeprofit: 7:36pm On Jun 02, 2013
tpapi: I used a condom n stil got an std, up til today am stil wonderin wat went wrong

body fluid contact. microbes live in body fluid. and when they come in contact with the skin, then can penetrate thro the skin pore into the blood system. beware
Re: Ways You Can Get An STD Without Being Intimate by ngmart(m): 7:54pm On Jun 02, 2013
NOT MY THING.
Re: Ways You Can Get An STD Without Being Intimate by sugaarbear(m): 8:00pm On Jun 02, 2013
Na waoo
Re: Ways You Can Get An STD Without Being Intimate by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jun 02, 2013
Gay physicians @ work!
Re: Ways You Can Get An STD Without Being Intimate by Orokita(m): 8:44pm On Jun 02, 2013
Just wasted my time(2mins5sec) reading this shit!!! To post topic na by force? Abi seun don dey award prizes? shocked
Re: Ways You Can Get An STD Without Being Intimate by kolawoleahmed(m): 8:53pm On Jun 02, 2013
Safety mode
Re: Ways You Can Get An STD Without Being Intimate by tallceejay(m): 10:15pm On Jun 02, 2013
tpapi: I used a condom n stil got an std, up til today am stil wonderin wat went wrong

Its not a 100% safe...nothing ever is actually
Re: Ways You Can Get An STD Without Being Intimate by lymelyte(m): 10:26pm On Jun 02, 2013
Make una suffry for toto action ooo.. AIDS is real ooo..
Una guys self,una dey try ooo..how una go dey put mouth for kpecus wen menses dey come out from and to top it self,some girls own dey ooze like dry fish wen don spoil smiley ..
Prevention is better than cure ppLe..
Re: Ways You Can Get An STD Without Being Intimate by chi4ik(m): 10:43pm On Jun 02, 2013
Taaaaa GOD punish devile, I MUST KIIS O
Re: Ways You Can Get An STD Without Being Intimate by Swaggot00(m): 10:44pm On Jun 02, 2013
ebamma 3: what will kill a man will kill a man #team skin to skin sex is the best
na dis u go talk soteee u go enter early grave. Safe journey
Re: Ways You Can Get An STD Without Being Intimate by Swaggot00(m): 10:45pm On Jun 02, 2013
heed101: Doc, plz how can we condomise our mouth
Re: Ways You Can Get An STD Without Being Intimate by akinzyakin(m): 11:05pm On Jun 02, 2013
lyk flesh 2 flesh *winkz*
Re: Ways You Can Get An STD Without Being Intimate by Ifems(m): 12:08am On Jun 03, 2013
For all those lovers of mouth-action(poosie licking),it gives cancer of the mouth and throat...its sweet anyway but remember that sugar gives diabetes....During a woman's period,everything is washed down thru d V...so all the dirt lies there and there's no way of washing it except during cuninlingus,so you're apparently washing the hole.LIVING THE LIFE.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

One COVID-19 Test Conducted In Kogi Since Outbreak — NCDC / Warning Signs That You May Be At Risk Of A Heart Attack And What To Do / Photo Benelin And Codein Syrup Abuse In Northern Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.