Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,552 members, 7,837,114 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:14 PM

Join Me For Webinar Tonight @ 9pm Nigerian Time - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Join Me For Webinar Tonight @ 9pm Nigerian Time (370 Views)

Webinar Invitation: “building And Maintaining A Sustainable Global Business From / Join Me In Making High Profit From Sports Betting / Partnership: Join Me Sell This Advert Idea To Mtn, Glo, Zain Etc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Join Me For Webinar Tonight @ 9pm Nigerian Time by imrandbest(m): 7:57pm On Jun 01, 2013
Connect with me and Mafia boss tonight @ 9pm Nigerian time, as we'll be taking you on an hour webinar that will pour sand in your face, punch you, smack you down and expose you to new possibility of living a whole new life... The life you have always dreamed of living.
www.instantpresenter.com/avenuestowealth6

If any of the following resonates with you, then don't get it twisted:

If ...
...You have ever been told that you'll never make it. *I whisper* turn deaf ear (I was also neglected, humiliated before, and they begging to see me now)

...You are closed to retirement and need an alternative to cater for your family and retirement (your appointment might even be terminated, I don't pray that for you but you need a plan B)

...You don't like your job but still showing up (Employee mentality, remember you can be fired also)

...Every time you wake up in the morning, nothing excites you (change your routine like I did and working perfectly for me)

...Your expenses is growing more than your income (the how will be revealed tonight. You need to run for your life, stop borrowing from your future)

...You are afraid and don't know where the next pay will come from (join me in the room or call me now)

...You leave and come back home from work at weewee hour, even your children don't know you, they call you Uncle or Aunty (your life is in danger)

Oh! I know your mind is unrest now because, one or two of the latter has to do with you? Don't panic, I've got a solution for you. I was once in this situation where everything seemed not working. But thank God for the messiah sent and I was opened, gladly welcomed it in, I never reported intruder.

You are now being invited to join us in the room as we unveil and give you the code to unlocking your potentials and re-write your own script and change own story...
www.instantpresenter.com/avenuestowealth6
----
This is for you and your friend only, why? I know you asked, Because people are joining the private room all over the world almost at the same time...and the room can't contain more than 500, so its first come first entered!
----
You can only access the room right from your Tab, or Laptop.

Am so excited to share this with, you are amazing.

PS: if you can't access the webinar from here, you can connect with me on facebook using ma name to search

KR
Imran Gafar Abiola
+2348098296631
BB Pin: 2388B27B

(1) (Reply)

Good News To Aspiring Information Marketer / Mini Coldroom For Ice Block Production Is Availabe For Sale In Lagos, Urgently / Unlock Huawei E303 Modem And All Stubborn Modem Unlock Difficulties Solved!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.