Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,924 members, 7,817,705 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:38 PM

I Wanted To Add You On Facebook, But......... - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / I Wanted To Add You On Facebook, But......... (765 Views)

Dangote Cement Supplier Wanted To Deliver bags of cement Within Short Notice / How To Earn Upto 8k Weekly On Facebook / How To Make Money On Facebook - Free PDF Guide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Wanted To Add You On Facebook, But......... by modnd3(m): 8:40pm On Jun 01, 2013
Dear Friend,

I'm not too sure if you are my friend on facebook so I
wanted to add you earlier today.

As I was about to log into my account, I received an email
from facebook saying I have reached my limit of 5,000 friends.

You see, facebook has a rule that you cannot have more
than 5,000 friends on a personal Facebook account.

They reckon that if you have more than that, you should create
a Fan page where unlimited number of people can "Like"
you.

That is what I've done.

You can go to my facebook Fan page to like me so we can
keep the communication going.

https://www.facebook.com/NdukaEnuma1

See you there.

Nduka Enuma
https://www.facebook.com/NdukaEnuma1

Nduka Enuma 'Uncle Naira' is an
Information & Internet Marketer
with years of Experience.
Working with Businesses,
Institutions and Business Associations
to Build Brands and Reputations.
Working with Emerging Markets to
Build Global Enterprise

(1) (Reply)

Urgently In Need Of Waste Plastic Bottle Water In Large Quantity / Hiring Of Tugboats & Barges / We Will Help Your Poultry Birds Grow And Not Die

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.