Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,042 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:36 AM

Actress Eucharia Anunobi Denies Biography Age - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Eucharia Anunobi Denies Biography Age (5102 Views)

Actress Turned Evangelist Eucharia Anunobi And Her Big Bible Take A Photo / Actress Eucharia Anunobi's White Outfit To Tinsel Charity Ball:Hit Or Miss?(pics / Eucharia Anunobi Preaching & Praying In Senegal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Actress Eucharia Anunobi Denies Biography Age by henrydeelinkag(m): 11:17pm On Jun 01, 2013
On May 25th, 2013, talented Nollywood actress Eucharia Anunobibecame a year older.

According to her official biography, her date of birth is May 25, 1965 but the actress has denied the age saying she’s not as old as 48.

She was born in Owerri, Imo State.

Hear what Eucharia Anunobi has to say:

Yes i appreciate the messages i received as i celebrated my birthday but took exception to the wrong information that am 48years old. where on earth did you guys get such an age from for me?

I would like to state here, without mincing words that am not 48years, even my mother was not married to my dad as at 48years ago, and she is even yet to be 60years.

So how old is Eucharia Anunobi ? I guess she is like 38 or 40 or atmost 42…

Source:http://www.deelinkage.com/2013/06/actress-eucharia-anunobi-denies.html?m=1

Re: Actress Eucharia Anunobi Denies Biography Age by Airforce1(m): 12:19pm On Jun 02, 2013
grin grin bursted
Re: Actress Eucharia Anunobi Denies Biography Age by bebe2(f): 1:23pm On Jun 02, 2013
Nigerians wit story, just them,

Ok am 48 am 25 end of story.
Re: Actress Eucharia Anunobi Denies Biography Age by Gratia(f): 10:24pm On Jun 02, 2013
I can accept the fact that ladies lie about their real age but I don't
believe she's up to 48,its too much abeg

(1) (Reply)

#wizkiddiditfirst Trending On Twitter: See What Wizkid Did First (photos) / Lil Kesh Captured Kissing Iyabo Ojo's Daughter, Priscilla (Photos) / Wizkid Babymama Jada Look So Hot As She Bares Cleavage In A New Adorable Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.