Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,755 members, 7,813,503 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:05 PM

Narcotic Drugs, Condoms Found In Boko-Haram Camps. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Narcotic Drugs, Condoms Found In Boko-Haram Camps. (25857 Views)

Army Destroys Boko-Haram Camps In Alagarno, Sambisa Forests [PHOTOS] / Troops Clear Boko Haram Camps,Market,Rescue Many(photos) / Nigerian Troops Record Great Victory As They Clear Boko Haram Camps.graphic Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Narcotic Drugs, Condoms Found In Boko-Haram Camps. by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jun 02, 2013
deols:
I am less concerned about how organised u are.

The main point is the moral aspect. what does your religion say on the use of drugs?
we didn't have drugs/synthetic drugs/narcotics back then.
So kindly tell us what you mean by drugs?

1 Like

Re: Narcotic Drugs, Condoms Found In Boko-Haram Camps. by deols(f): 1:28pm On Jun 02, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

muslims killed so many Pagans to spread their religion. they emulated the example of muhammad who himself killed many Traditionalists to spread islam. also dont forget the mass murder of the entire tribe of Banu Qurayza ( a mass slaughter of 800-900 Arab tribesmen and ra.pe of their women by muhammad himself).

I will do my duty to say to the world, islam is haram and bokohalal.

Like I said, if they werent in a war situation nor their sovereignty threatened,and were not fighting as a nation, it would be wrong of them.
Re: Narcotic Drugs, Condoms Found In Boko-Haram Camps. by cunlekkk(m): 1:29pm On Jun 02, 2013
nairalad: Criminals fighting for their cause. It was never for Islam. May Allah continue to reveal their evil intentions. More awaits them on the Day of Judgement InShaAllah.
angry
nairalad: Criminals fighting for their cause. It was never for Islam. May Allah continue to reveal their evil intentions. More awaits them on the Day of Judgement InShaAllah.
Ameen!

1 Like

Re: Narcotic Drugs, Condoms Found In Boko-Haram Camps. by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jun 02, 2013
Paganism will conquer yall

1 Like

Re: Narcotic Drugs, Condoms Found In Boko-Haram Camps. by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jun 02, 2013
Hahaha... They want to quickly enjoy the living sweetness of women first before going to imaginary heaven for imaginary virgins. Who said they aren't smart? Their smartness my a$$! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Narcotic Drugs, Condoms Found In Boko-Haram Camps. by PAGAN9JA(m): 1:33pm On Jun 02, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: Paganism will conquer yall

Ase! Ase! Ase!
Re: Narcotic Drugs, Condoms Found In Boko-Haram Camps. by Nobody: 1:34pm On Jun 02, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

Ase! Ase! Ase!
these are the only things they understand: conquest and brutal force

1 Like

Re: Narcotic Drugs, Condoms Found In Boko-Haram Camps. by deols(f): 1:37pm On Jun 02, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

which religion? give names. go check my explanation on blood sacrifice.

it is well known in pagan culture of Yoruba.land
Re: Narcotic Drugs, Condoms Found In Boko-Haram Camps. by deols(f): 1:42pm On Jun 02, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

that is in Paganism.

in islam, morality is a part of their religion and these fellows are doing what their religion dictates.

your statements are contradictory

Islam preaches morality. Anyone who practices Islam is expected to be moral. Boko haram involved in immoral acts is therefore not following Islam.

need I say more??
Re: Narcotic Drugs, Condoms Found In Boko-Haram Camps. by Nobody: 1:44pm On Jun 02, 2013
^^are they Muslim?
Re: Narcotic Drugs, Condoms Found In Boko-Haram Camps. by toluxa1(m): 2:06pm On Jun 02, 2013
ndu_chucks:

Again, how many so-called Boko Haramites do you know or have interacted with, to reach your conclusion. How are you sure the condoms were not planted by mischief makers who count on gullible people like your to perpetrate this apparent propaganda? I'm sorry to say that you may be in denial that you exhibit some traits of bigots.

Mr Man, their Hypocrisy has nothing to do with the condoms found. They have been hypocrites no be today, their very existence is based on high hypocrisy. I guess you are in full support of Boko Haram ba? Omo ale
Re: Narcotic Drugs, Condoms Found In Boko-Haram Camps. by penzino(m): 2:12pm On Jun 02, 2013
Abeg, them no wan wait for the 77virgins again
Re: Narcotic Drugs, Condoms Found In Boko-Haram Camps. by PAGAN9JA(m): 2:25pm On Jun 02, 2013
deols:

it is well known in pagan culture of Yoruba.land

human sacrifice is not ordained in Ifa Orisha religion. show me a verse or scripture where it is ordained. no Babalawo does human sacrifice.

it is practiced only by pvt. ritualists known as Oniseguns, who many a time, do it for churches also. and the body parts suppliers are usually muslim Yorubas.

you see? it is all these rumours and lies that give you a bad opinion about your tribal own religion.
Re: Narcotic Drugs, Condoms Found In Boko-Haram Camps. by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jun 02, 2013
JTF are decieving themselves. look for
these boko boys and finish them Not
some a*ss fuckers. They may have
found some armed robbers camp
thinking its boko haram's
Re: Narcotic Drugs, Condoms Found In Boko-Haram Camps. by PAGAN9JA(m): 2:26pm On Jun 02, 2013
deols:

your statements are contradictory

Islam preaches morality. Anyone who practices Islam is expected to be moral. Boko haram involved in immoral acts is therefore not following Islam.

need I say more??

what boko haram does is moral according to islam. jihad and the slaughter of infidels and destruction of their religion is ordained by islam.
Re: Narcotic Drugs, Condoms Found In Boko-Haram Camps. by BusHouse(m): 2:30pm On Jun 02, 2013
Joshcoli: I will be back...
Are you the "Terminator" in boko's camp. I imploy you to surender your arms to jtf now.
Re: Narcotic Drugs, Condoms Found In Boko-Haram Camps. by BusHouse(m): 2:32pm On Jun 02, 2013
Joshcoli: I will be back...
Re: Narcotic Drugs, Condoms Found In Boko-Haram Camps. by ziccoit: 2:43pm On Jun 02, 2013
Afro connect: Common criminals and meceneries from Arab,lost souls relying on drugs.Its a shame that Arewa and Northern Governors forum see such low lives as crusaders of justice or rather as freedom fighters of the Islam Nation.
When the reality is that Saudi Arabia,Quatar,and Sheiks in the Arab world use them to propagate their selfish ideology to gain more populace for political prominence.
These Norther clowns don't know that they are being used by the Arabs,and the colonised Fulani cow rearer from the desert who is a perpetual slave to the Arabs.

What/Who is this?
Another BH in making. Warp reasoning!
Re: Narcotic Drugs, Condoms Found In Boko-Haram Camps. by Nobody: 3:10pm On Jun 02, 2013
ziccoit:

What/Who is this?
Another BH in making. Warp reasoning!

Why do you people post first then think later? Did you read his post?

Flipping hell...
Re: Narcotic Drugs, Condoms Found In Boko-Haram Camps. by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jun 02, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

human sacrifice is not ordained in Ifa Orisha religion. show me a verse or scripture where it is ordained. no Babalawo does human sacrifice.

it is practiced only by pvt. ritualists known as Oniseguns, who many a time, do it for churches also. and the body parts suppliers are usually muslim Yorubas.

you see? it is all these rumours and lies that give you a bad opinion about your tribal own religion.

You're wasting your time mate. Half of these on here are irreversibly brainwashed by Eurasian ideologies and the other half are mentally challenged keyboard warriors. Be more of a lurker and less of a poster if you don't want to sink to that level. Arguing with a fool will result in victory for the fool because the fool has more experience in foolishness than you.

1 Like

Re: Narcotic Drugs, Condoms Found In Boko-Haram Camps. by bot101(m): 3:15pm On Jun 02, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

you have a knack in acting ignorant. It won't do you good. Ive already explained to you:

I pity ur reasonability, lack of intellectual honesty.
Re: Narcotic Drugs, Condoms Found In Boko-Haram Camps. by PAGAN9JA(m): 4:31pm On Jun 02, 2013
daz_york:

You're wasting your time mate. Half of these on here are irreversibly brainwashed by Eurasian ideologies and the other half are mentally challenged keyboard warriors. Be more of a lurker and less of a poster if you don't want to sink to that level. Arguing with a fool will result in victory for the fool because the fool has more experience in foolishness than you.

bro but I have gained converts. you dont understand. if i keep quite, its like giving up. They will override us and eat us up. Now atleast people are getting aware.
Re: Narcotic Drugs, Condoms Found In Boko-Haram Camps. by PAGAN9JA(m): 4:32pm On Jun 02, 2013
bot101:

I pity ur reasonability, lack of intellectual honesty.

f00L. i dont need ur pity. if you think what i say is wrong, prove it. or else shut up.
Re: Narcotic Drugs, Condoms Found In Boko-Haram Camps. by supaeagles(m): 4:35pm On Jun 02, 2013
onye guy: grin shocked so this people still have time yash woman : grin
They have to practice with one or two on this earth else how they go satisfy 70 women for the next life ?
Re: Narcotic Drugs, Condoms Found In Boko-Haram Camps. by elder05(m): 5:21pm On Jun 02, 2013
Ah ah! Condoms ke? Are they already enjoying their virgins?
Re: Narcotic Drugs, Condoms Found In Boko-Haram Camps. by IYANGBALI: 5:33pm On Jun 02, 2013
Condoms?so the promised 71 virgins are already with them
Re: Narcotic Drugs, Condoms Found In Boko-Haram Camps. by IYANGBALI: 5:34pm On Jun 02, 2013
supaeagles:
They have to practice with one or two on this earth else how they go satisfy 70 women for the next life ?
next life in hell
Re: Narcotic Drugs, Condoms Found In Boko-Haram Camps. by WukedP(m): 5:35pm On Jun 02, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: What do you expect from people who pray with their azz in the air wink
grin
CAMEROONPRIDE: What do you expect from people who pray with their azz in the air wink
Re: Narcotic Drugs, Condoms Found In Boko-Haram Camps. by ril19(m): 6:02pm On Jun 02, 2013
dplomaticVal: They
were deployed to capture
BH insurgents, so what
benefit do they derive by picking
used CDs. pheww.

mumu boy........i'm sorry but dats all dat i can say for now.
Re: Narcotic Drugs, Condoms Found In Boko-Haram Camps. by Jidmic(m): 7:03pm On Jun 02, 2013
i see you guys dont know much on what is called IED bombs. they use condoms in making some of this things, Niaja army should know better, are they not trained?
Re: Narcotic Drugs, Condoms Found In Boko-Haram Camps. by bigiyaro(m): 7:03pm On Jun 02, 2013
What do you expect from murderous psychos

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

FRSC To Sue Late Ocholi’s Driver For Overspeeding / Group Protests Against Lagos Land Use Charge, Gives Ambode Horns On The Head / Lagos APC Doubts Ambode’s Loyalty As Commissioner Joins PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.