Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,836 members, 7,820,917 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:54 AM

Jonathan Is Ethically-Challenged Not Me - Ribadu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Is Ethically-Challenged Not Me - Ribadu (11464 Views)

Olisah Metuh Is “ethically-challenged” – Lai Mohammed / It Is Jonathan That Is Ethically Challenged And Not Me-ribadu / Ribadu Is An Ethically-challenged Hypocrite - Abati (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jonathan Is Ethically-Challenged Not Me - Ribadu by bcomputer101: 12:19am On Jun 02, 2013
Malam Nuhu Ahmed Ribadu, pioneer chairman of Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) has just replied President Goodluck Jonathan’s outburst that Ribadu is suffering of ‘ethically challenge’ and series of vindictiveness against Jonathan instead of appreciation.

Ribadu in his reply to Jonathan said that it is Jonathan that is ethically challenged and struggling to redeem his lost morality and integrity.

Ribadu in a statement issued by his office in Abuja described Reuben Abati, Jonathan’s spokesman as fraud presidential spokesman, standing on crooked crutches of rehashed falsehood fabricated by corrupt politicians prosecuted by Ribadu while he was heading EFCC.

The statement said “Reuben Abati’s statement, typical of his increasingly desperate personality, has exposed him as a fraud of a presidential spokesman who does not have the simplest level of media literacy. It is unfortunate that he stands on crooked crutches of rehashed falsehoods fabricated by corrupt politicians prosecuted by Mallam Nuhu Ribadu, in his desperate attempt to hold on to his job.

“His conjectured statement is a sad commentary on the type of people we have in the helms of our affairs: even with the resources at his disposal, Abati could not conduct a little research to save himself from embarrassment before he set out barking.

“It is a huge gaffe for Abati to charge Ribadu of ingratitude as the latter has more valid stand to make similar accusation having been betrayed after his selfless service to the nation in the Petroleum Revenue Task Force committee. The question of who is ethically challenged, however, is left for Nigerians to answer.”

Source: mobile.saharareporters.com/news-page/it-jonathan-ethically-challenged-and-not-me-ribadu

5 Likes

Re: Jonathan Is Ethically-Challenged Not Me - Ribadu by devigblegble: 1:45pm On Jun 11, 2013
Re: Jonathan Is Ethically-Challenged Not Me - Ribadu by Policewoman(f): 1:46pm On Jun 11, 2013
The same old rubbish.
Re: Jonathan Is Ethically-Challenged Not Me - Ribadu by Ganys: 1:46pm On Jun 11, 2013
Serves him Right. JonaDogs are not finding the Job easier than they thought... Abeg, where is DOGyin OKUpe

9 Likes

Re: Jonathan Is Ethically-Challenged Not Me - Ribadu by Abali1(m): 1:48pm On Jun 11, 2013
I thought this man has some self respect. Why is he trading words like some illiterate market women.
When he was licking OBJ's azz, he didn't know that it will one day come to an end.

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan Is Ethically-Challenged Not Me - Ribadu by arabanibaba: 1:49pm On Jun 11, 2013
abati should keep shot or will keep his mouth shot for him
Re: Jonathan Is Ethically-Challenged Not Me - Ribadu by okeyscrib(m): 1:50pm On Jun 11, 2013
Naija politics.... I tire
Re: Jonathan Is Ethically-Challenged Not Me - Ribadu by ikole: 1:54pm On Jun 11, 2013
I WANT ABATI TO REPLY HIM. RIBADU IS AN IDIOT THAT IS LOOKING FOR CHEAP POPULARITY IN NIGERIA POLITICS.
Re: Jonathan Is Ethically-Challenged Not Me - Ribadu by Nobody: 1:56pm On Jun 11, 2013
I have never seen some northerners as frustrated as in this time of GEJ.
God bless OBJ....long live Federal Republic of Nigeria.
GEJ till 2019 P.D.P till referendum for disintegration. grin grin grin

18 Likes

Re: Jonathan Is Ethically-Challenged Not Me - Ribadu by Built2last: 1:57pm On Jun 11, 2013
I remember my professor back in school telling me that 'Silence cannot be quoted' the English man says silence is golden. can someone please tell those at the corridors of power to keep shut and face the work we elected them to do!!!

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Is Ethically-Challenged Not Me - Ribadu by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jun 11, 2013
No comment
Re: Jonathan Is Ethically-Challenged Not Me - Ribadu by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jun 11, 2013
Thumbs up ribadu! Blast those dumb, clueless, corrupt skulls! Nonsense!!!
Re: Jonathan Is Ethically-Challenged Not Me - Ribadu by samesolomon(m): 2:00pm On Jun 11, 2013
u mean LYION OKUPE
Re: Jonathan Is Ethically-Challenged Not Me - Ribadu by eedreez505: 2:00pm On Jun 11, 2013
Abali1: I thought this man has some self respect. Why is he trading words like some illiterate market women.
When he was licking OBJ's azz, he didn't know that it will one day come to an end.

@abalil, must you insult market women before you drive at your point? Some market women are more dignified than those you are presumably rooting for.

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan Is Ethically-Challenged Not Me - Ribadu by ReubenAbati: 2:02pm On Jun 11, 2013
Yes all of us. cool
Re: Jonathan Is Ethically-Challenged Not Me - Ribadu by awodman: 2:02pm On Jun 11, 2013
Ribadu challenge the facts abati raised?
1) did you once describe Bola Tinubu as a corrupt official and one who is unelectable?
2)Did you once draw up a list of politicians describing them as corrupt and barred them from contesting election without a court order to that effect?
3)Did you once go on a self imposed exile?
4)When you came back from the exile did Jonathan's administration restore your rank?

Those are the issues you have to address...

20 Likes

Re: Jonathan Is Ethically-Challenged Not Me - Ribadu by plainmirror(m): 2:06pm On Jun 11, 2013
Any thread wit GEJ as prefix or suffix z fuckin' damn trash.
Ahv turned deaf ears and blind eyez 2 his numerous spew.
Re: Jonathan Is Ethically-Challenged Not Me - Ribadu by duality(m): 2:08pm On Jun 11, 2013
This reply shows that Abati really pulled Ribadu's nerve. the above is synonymous to that of a crying child.

But on a serious note, all these back and forth drama/reportage by the media shows how low the Nigerian Media has fallen.

If a foreigner follows the Nigerian media especially in the year 2013,He'll keep wondering what the heck is wrong with Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Is Ethically-Challenged Not Me - Ribadu by kennydee05(m): 2:13pm On Jun 11, 2013
Score line: Reuben Abati FC 1-1Nuhu Ribadu United

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Is Ethically-Challenged Not Me - Ribadu by klax(m): 2:14pm On Jun 11, 2013
Ribadu again Is Ribadu still in this country?
Re: Jonathan Is Ethically-Challenged Not Me - Ribadu by max1113(m): 2:15pm On Jun 11, 2013
bcomputer101:

Source: mobile.saharareporters.com/news-page/it-jonathan-ethically-challenged-and-not-me-ribadu

I thk mr efcc rabadukoharam is INSANE
Re: Jonathan Is Ethically-Challenged Not Me - Ribadu by myweb(m): 2:15pm On Jun 11, 2013
BLUE LABEL AND RED LABEL...ALL ARE FIGHTING WHO'S GONNA WIN... I WISH THERE IS NO LABEL...AKON
Re: Jonathan Is Ethically-Challenged Not Me - Ribadu by SisiKill1: 2:18pm On Jun 11, 2013
Hooo nothing as politically on point as The President and former Chairman playing rounds of "I know what I am but what are you".

Next Stop - Den Den Den, I will tell my mommmy for you!!

Brilliant!!

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Is Ethically-Challenged Not Me - Ribadu by saint047(m): 2:20pm On Jun 11, 2013
Dis ribadu has refuse to answer wot mr abati said,he acuse ribadu for many tins.whch I knw is tru,I expect ribadu to answer yes or no,nt cumin here to talk wot I don't knw. )Tinubu woz d most currpt person in nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Is Ethically-Challenged Not Me - Ribadu by legendsilver(m): 2:26pm On Jun 11, 2013
Nuhu Ribadu nor dey feed me, Abati self nor dey feed me. u c, na dem sabi grin

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Is Ethically-Challenged Not Me - Ribadu by TechyGuy: 2:26pm On Jun 11, 2013
This can not be my Ribadu, someone please check. I'm sure it was Elrufai.
Re: Jonathan Is Ethically-Challenged Not Me - Ribadu by hercules07: 2:28pm On Jun 11, 2013
I just smile at Abati, the whip that was used on the Iyale, is waiting for the Iyawo, it is his time to talk, others will have the opportunity and he will not be welcomed in the comity of men.
Re: Jonathan Is Ethically-Challenged Not Me - Ribadu by Nonybb: 2:37pm On Jun 11, 2013
Aboki man and his st.upidity
Re: Jonathan Is Ethically-Challenged Not Me - Ribadu by Pee2k3: 2:37pm On Jun 11, 2013
Ribadu pls when last u took ur pill? I think u need some rest
Re: Jonathan Is Ethically-Challenged Not Me - Ribadu by kenny1911: 2:41pm On Jun 11, 2013
awodman: Ribadu challenge the facts abati raised?
1) did you once describe Bola Tinubu as a corrupt official and one who is unelectable?
2)Did you once draw up a list of politicians describing them as corrupt and barred them from contesting election without a court order to that effect?
3)Did you once go on a self imposed exile?
4)When you came back from the exile did Jonathan's administration restore your rank?

Those are the issues you have to address...

These are facts. Dont know why we play politics with everything in this country

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Is Ethically-Challenged Not Me - Ribadu by kenny1911: 2:43pm On Jun 11, 2013
saint047: Dis ribadu has refuse to answer wot mr abati said,he acuse ribadu for many tins.whch I knw is tru,I expect ribadu to answer yes or no,nt cumin here to talk wot I don't knw. )Tinubu woz d most currpt person in nigeria.

I SUPPORT shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Jonathan Is Ethically-Challenged Not Me - Ribadu by OneNaira6: 2:44pm On Jun 11, 2013
Are all the Nigerian politicians childish or what?

mscheww. Ribadu there is nothing wrong with your earlier comments. If you get an insult as a rebuttal, you don't need to reply to it. Abeg, everyday na childishness person dey see in the so called politicians.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

​Governor Ugwuanyi Visits Bigard Memorial Seminary, Enugu / Abia Governor Ikpeazu Tests Negative For COVID-19 / Ayuba Wabba: Labour Party Belongs To NLC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.