Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:39 AM

She Wanted A BIGGER BUM, But Got Disability •story Of Michelle Brown - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / She Wanted A BIGGER BUM, But Got Disability •story Of Michelle Brown (2930 Views)

Ladies Stop Pushing Your Stomach To Your Bum (photo) / Life Affairs: Woman Lost Arms, Legs After Wrong Medication For Bigger Bum / She Wanted Bigger Bum, But Got Disability •story Of Michelle Brown (2) (3) (4)

(1)

She Wanted A BIGGER BUM, But Got Disability •story Of Michelle Brown by Zamizoni(m): 9:16am On Jun 02, 2013
A woman, Apryl Michelle Brown shared her experience of how she lost her hands, legs and buttocks to fake silicone. The 46-year-oldformer hairdresser blames “vanity” and wants to warn others of the terrible dangers of such illegal treatments..Read her story below:
“I got the butt implants eight years ago,” she told NBC. “For five years, I lived in pain. Excruciating pain.”
The procedure was carried out by an unlicenced practitioner in Los Angeles, she said, with complications leading to several stints as a hospital inpatient.
She said: “ I’ve paid a terrible price for vanity and I’ll pay for the rest of my life. But I blame no one but myself, I want to share my story to warn others about these so-called ‘quick fix’ surgeries”.
“I didn’t realise the dangers. I thought it was a harmless injection that would give me the perfect bottom. But the reality was the silicone used wasn’t suitable for humans. It was, in fact, bathroom sealant only suitable for DIY.

(READ THE FULL STORY FROM THE LINK BELOW)

http://tribune.com.ng/news2013/en/component/k2/item/13344-she-wanted-bigger-bum,-but-got-disability-%E2%80%A2story-of-michelle-brown.html

Re: She Wanted A BIGGER BUM, But Got Disability •story Of Michelle Brown by Sissy3(f): 9:24am On Jun 02, 2013

(1)

Edmark Distributors In Benin City / South African Government To Pay All Virgins R200 A Month (picture) / Why People With The Hemoglobin Genotype AA Are More Prone To Malaria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.