Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,277 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:19 AM

Learn How To Use Excel Spreadsheets For Beginners - Career (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Learn How To Use Excel Spreadsheets For Beginners (82671 Views)

Makeover,ankara & Cake Training For Beginners & Upgraders In Warri-delta State / Free Microsoft Excel Training Materials: From Beginners To Advanced / What Tinder Did For Dating, Tableau Wants To Do For Spreadsheets (BI) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Learn How To Use Excel Spreadsheets For Beginners by MightyFortress: 10:03am On Sep 05, 2014
Nice one.
Re: Learn How To Use Excel Spreadsheets For Beginners by Luvlydevin(m): 5:33am On Sep 09, 2014
I would like to know more about adult discount in excel
Re: Learn How To Use Excel Spreadsheets For Beginners by manny4life(m): 4:24pm On Sep 15, 2014
Luvlydevin: I would like to know more about adult discount in excel

Adult discount in Excel?
Re: Learn How To Use Excel Spreadsheets For Beginners by Luvlydevin(m): 5:46pm On Sep 15, 2014
manny4life:

Adult discount in Excel?
hmmm well that's the name its when a person bought two items from you, so his name his been entered double time's and any time a double name appear in your work sheet it gives him a discount
Re: Learn How To Use Excel Spreadsheets For Beginners by manny4life(m): 5:51pm On Sep 15, 2014
Luvlydevin: hmmm well that's the name its when a person bought two items from you, so his name his been entered double time's and any time a double name appear in your work sheet it gives him a discount

So you are looking for a spreadsheet where you enter a person's name and it applies a discount?
Re: Learn How To Use Excel Spreadsheets For Beginners by esere826: 7:51pm On Sep 15, 2014
manny4life:

Adult discount in Excel?
grin

I think one can use excel with some Parental Guidance
Re: Learn How To Use Excel Spreadsheets For Beginners by manny4life(m): 8:00pm On Sep 15, 2014
esere826:
grin

I think one can use excel with some Parental Guidance

My broda, I was confused o.. Anyway, parental guidance is welcome grin
Re: Learn How To Use Excel Spreadsheets For Beginners by Luvlydevin(m): 4:43pm On Sep 16, 2014
manny4life:

So you are looking for a spreadsheet where you enter a person's name and it applies a discount?
never mind I have gotten the formula
Re: Learn How To Use Excel Spreadsheets For Beginners by wyzak: 3:51pm On Oct 16, 2014
Hello Esere,

Come facilitate Excel on our platform, its virtual and live. Run your sessions anywhere you are? We really need to educate as much Nigerians that are willing to learn. Check out our site if you need more info. Cheers.
Re: Learn How To Use Excel Spreadsheets For Beginners by plendil: 3:21pm On Oct 22, 2014
thanks
Re: Learn How To Use Excel Spreadsheets For Beginners by tracyxx: 2:37pm On Oct 28, 2014
This is awesome, thanks
Re: Learn How To Use Excel Spreadsheets For Beginners by careersap: 8:21pm On Nov 05, 2014
[HI Guys! Reinvent your Career with SAP FI, MM, HR 30k only!!!
Take advantage of our xtra discount on our personalized 2-day End User SAP-FI, MM, HR-training Lagos(B/W 16th - 30th Nov 2014) and PH! View our promo at www.dealdey.com, and our websit @ www.careerSap.com
Satisfaction guanteed or money back!

CareeSap Int.
Call Now -07060490430]
Re: Learn How To Use Excel Spreadsheets For Beginners by careersap: 9:14pm On Nov 05, 2014
[HI Guys! Reinvent your Career with SAP FI, 30k only!!!
Take advantage of our xtra discount on our personalized 2-day End User SAP-FI-training Lagos(16th & 17th Nov 2014) and PH! View our promo at www.dealdey.com, and our websit @ www.careerSap.com
Satisfaction guanteed or money back!

CareeSap Int.
07060490430]
Re: Learn How To Use Excel Spreadsheets For Beginners by omenka(m): 9:35pm On Nov 06, 2014
@odunH. Please send your mail to kennedyiroh@gmail.com.

I can't access the mailbox I used to open this account anymore.

Thanks.

Ps. Confirm when you view this post so I can delete it.
Re: Learn How To Use Excel Spreadsheets For Beginners by catchdwind4rmkd(m): 4:17pm On Nov 16, 2014
Please team, I need urgent help on excel plots.

How can I plot a graph with two different X axis and a common Y axis for the table below:

X1 X2 Y
9.2 8.9 0
9.2 8.9 550
9.5 8.9 4000
9.5 10.5 9000
11 10.5 10000
11 10.5 12000

I want to compare two sets of data, X1 and X2, and so will like to plot them on the same graph to see if there will be an intersection in order to infer or conclude.

Thanks for your prompt response as it is very URGENT
Re: Learn How To Use Excel Spreadsheets For Beginners by Ibime(m): 2:10am On Nov 18, 2014
catchdwind4rmkd:
Please team, I need urgent help on excel plots.

How can I plot a graph with two different X axis and a common Y axis for the table below:

X1 X2 Y
9.2 8.9 0
9.2 8.9 550
9.5 8.9 4000
9.5 10.5 9000
11 10.5 10000
11 10.5 12000

I want to compare two sets of data, X1 and X2, and so will like to plot them on the same graph to see if there will be an intersection in order to infer or conclude.

Thanks for your prompt response as it is very URGENT

I'm not sure their intersection will tell you anything useful as this is discrete data (jumps in stages) and there is no relationship between x1 and x2.

Anyway, rearrange the columns horizontally as below, click Insert, then choose Scatter Graph.

I have transposed the X and Y axis otherwise it looks funnny.

2 Likes

Re: Learn How To Use Excel Spreadsheets For Beginners by Nobody: 4:42pm On Nov 18, 2014
Mr. IBM, PLEASE KINDLY LET US LEARN FROM YOUR RESVOUIR. OF KNOWLEDGE.
Re: Learn How To Use Excel Spreadsheets For Beginners by ify84(m): 12:06pm On Nov 21, 2014
How do I calculate interest rate payment
Re: Learn How To Use Excel Spreadsheets For Beginners by Nicklutz(m): 3:57pm On Nov 21, 2014
I guess you should use PMT formular,it should show you how to get an interest rate with a certain amount payable within a certain duration.
Re: Learn How To Use Excel Spreadsheets For Beginners by owolabiza(m): 8:14am On Jan 05, 2015
Redfox:
Redfox consults
a consulting firm with bias in applying statistics/econometrics to inform
business decision making, the financial market, freelance researchers and academic researchers at undergraduate and graduate levels. We have several years of experience developing models, tools, and
techniques for analyzing both strategic and tactical decisions, particularly in dynamic settings.
We use more sophisticated analytical methods than those typically employed at management
consulting firms.

Aid in research project, thesis and mini-project—diploma, undergraduate and postgraduate students of the economics, finance, political science, international relations, business administration and management, statistics, mass communication, actuarial sciences, accountancy and others
Questionnaire development and construction
Descriptive analysis and studies
Social science and management modelling
Also we offer statistical and business analytic support, training with the use of the following softwares: stata, Eviews, SPSS, Epi-Info, DAD, Tanagra, Microsoft excel forecasting and LimDep
Data Mining and Sorting
Econometric and Statistical Data Analysis
Econometric Modelling and Model Specification
Interpretation of Econometric and Statistical Results
Preparation of Economic Results
Research Project Development
Front-line Target Disciplines: Economics, Finance, Business Management, Statistics and Allied Sciences.
For Training, Research Support and Consultancy Services

ukwuomakk@yahoo.com
Lagos, Nigeria

Am a graduate of statistics, will really like to learn from u, i want to improve my skills on analysis,,.....
Re: Learn How To Use Excel Spreadsheets For Beginners by liliangmail(f): 4:21pm On Jan 06, 2015
save a soul oooo! i need to learn **Advanced Filtering** And ** Conditional formatting**

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Police Officer Meagan Hall Dismissed For On-Shift Sex Romps & Illicit Affairs / Female Graduate Is A Taxi Driver In Abuja (photos) / Man Spotted Love Machine In Their Office Today - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.