Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,060 members, 7,835,589 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:07 PM

This Joke Is New, Latest!!...projan - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / This Joke Is New, Latest!!...projan (1246 Views)

This Joke Is Too Funny, Please Dont Open If U Are Asthmatic, Please!! / NPJC Or Projan....am Really Confused / Crack Ur Ribs Wit Mormoni's Collection #PROJAN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Joke Is New, Latest!!...projan by bingbagbo(m): 11:49am On Jun 02, 2013
mr and mrs okeke had a visitor, Kwaata.because of this, mr okeke had to share his matrimonial bed with Kwaata the visitor for mrs Okeke to sleep at the hall.NOw in the night, Kwaata left the bedroom on 3 occasions to go and urinate.
early next morning, mrs okeke asked her husband "so do u have to come to the hall thrice to bleep me, even when we had a visitor?" MR Okeke replied loudly " me?" Kwaata who was monitoring got the hint so tiptoed and took to his heels, still errect. mrs okeke fainted.

;Dmr and mrs okeke had a visitor, Kwaata.because of this, mr okeke had to share his matrimonial bed with Kwaata the visitor for mrs Okeke to sleep at the hall.NOw in the night, Kwaata left the bedroom on 3 occasions to go and urinate.
early next morning, mrs okeke asked her husband "so do u have to come to the hall thrice to bleep me, even when we had a visitor?" MR Okeke replied loudly " me?" Kwaata who was monitoring got the hint so tiptoed and took to his heels, still errect. mrs okeke fainted.
Re: This Joke Is New, Latest!!...projan by collins123(m): 4:04pm On Jun 02, 2013
[size=18pt]CHAI GBAGBO![/size]
Re: This Joke Is New, Latest!!...projan by Gozieekenkwo(m): 4:36pm On Jun 02, 2013
WHICH DAY WILL THEY THROWWAY THIS DUSTBIN, OH I MEAN BIN OH WATEVER, STOP POSTING DESERT YOKE, OH I MEAN JOKE, YOU JUST ALLOW ME TO WASTE MY PRECIOUS TIME AND MB ON OPENIN THIS NONESENSE, PLEASE STOP AND GET SOMETHING EASLE TO DO WITH YOUR REMAING MISERY LIFE PLEASE angry sad
Re: This Joke Is New, Latest!!...projan by bunmioguns(m): 6:31pm On Jun 02, 2013
*brings out his nozzle and urinate all over the thread*
Re: This Joke Is New, Latest!!...projan by Sanboy25: 7:10pm On Jun 02, 2013
undecided
Re: This Joke Is New, Latest!!...projan by CaptainPlanet(m): 7:21am On Jun 03, 2013
grin
bin gbagbo: mr and mrs okeke had a visitor, Kwaata.because of this, mr okeke had to share his matrimonial bed with Kwaata the visitor for mrs Okeke to sleep at the hall.NOw in the night, Kwaata left the bedroom on 3 occasions to go and urinate.

;Dmr and mrs okeke had a visitor, Kwaata.because of this, mr okeke had to share his matrimonial bed with Kwaata the visitor for mrs Okeke to sleep at the hall.NOw in the night, Kwaata left the bedroom on 3 occasions to go and urinate.

bin gbagbo: mr and mrs okeke had a visitor, Kwaata.because of this, mr okeke had to share his matrimonial bed with Kwaata the visitor for mrs Okeke to sleep at the hall.NOw in the night, Kwaata left the bedroom on 3 occasions to go and urinate.

Re: This Joke Is New, Latest!!...projan by juns4sure(m): 12:25pm On Jun 03, 2013
bin oooo...yhu and dis yhur dry dry joke...lwkmdooo..i still remain yhur fan jare..

(1) (Reply)

Dont pee in your pants! (update) / How Many Faces Can You See? / Pls Advice Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.