Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,268 members, 7,829,577 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:01 AM

Susan Peters Birthday Celebration (Pictures) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Susan Peters Birthday Celebration (Pictures) (12648 Views)

Nollywood Actress Susan Peters Weds Today - Pictures / Susan Peters Weds Dutch Lover At Ikoyi Registry (Pics) / Damilola Adegbite's Birthday Celebration (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Susan Peters Birthday Celebration (Pictures) by OsezyBlessing(f): 1:51pm On Jun 02, 2013
Re: Susan Peters Birthday Celebration (Pictures) by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jun 03, 2013
how does this affect the state of the nation

4 Likes

Re: Susan Peters Birthday Celebration (Pictures) by sholay2011(m): 3:20pm On Jun 03, 2013
God! I wonder how babes lyk dis Susan what's-her-name live. Just too artificial...rings everywhere (when she no be bingo) and paints that are needed to beautify houses splashed on her in wrong proportions.

Sometimes, less is more. And she still looks kinda manly by the way. And the pictures are just not 'there'.

1 Like

Re: Susan Peters Birthday Celebration (Pictures) by daviide: 3:22pm On Jun 03, 2013
See the boy for the second pix Na by force to kiss ..she no agree na ..look at his handsangry
Re: Susan Peters Birthday Celebration (Pictures) by sexymoma(f): 3:24pm On Jun 03, 2013
How Does This Make Boko Haram Stop The killing of Innocent Souls....
Re: Susan Peters Birthday Celebration (Pictures) by Austyn316(m): 3:31pm On Jun 03, 2013
Who the hell is Susan Peters?

2 Likes

Re: Susan Peters Birthday Celebration (Pictures) by Austyn316(m): 3:32pm On Jun 03, 2013
Why should this make the front page?

2 Likes

Re: Susan Peters Birthday Celebration (Pictures) by angelTI(f): 3:33pm On Jun 03, 2013
I av been seeing dis girl's name everywhere recently though av not seen her in any n/wood flick b4.
HBD to her sha
Re: Susan Peters Birthday Celebration (Pictures) by smoothlips(m): 3:34pm On Jun 03, 2013
who is she? grin

2 Likes

Re: Susan Peters Birthday Celebration (Pictures) by yuzedo: 3:35pm On Jun 03, 2013
dry beday. ugly poeple. no rita dommynik.MOD plis send dis to backpage, tenk! angry angry angry

6 Likes

Re: Susan Peters Birthday Celebration (Pictures) by Lakayana: 3:36pm On Jun 03, 2013
She is happy dancing at 33 and that is the official age oh. Where are we going in this country before a man is considered old when they marry at that age but today women are shamelessly dancing and celebrating when they are single and celebrating 40. Has the biological clock extended it's deadline? Her hands are muscular its either she carries bags of gari or she has black belt in martial arts.
Re: Susan Peters Birthday Celebration (Pictures) by Opey4luv(m): 3:36pm On Jun 03, 2013
Re: Susan Peters Birthday Celebration (Pictures) by AbuMikey(m): 3:45pm On Jun 03, 2013
Ok........IsOrRight....Nice pics tho
Re: Susan Peters Birthday Celebration (Pictures) by kaeto(m): 3:49pm On Jun 03, 2013
See how ugly the bitches look.. I even thought i was watching resident evil. Tomorrow they'll say, 'I need a tall, handsome and God fearing man' , with those skimpy night gowns.. Smh.
Re: Susan Peters Birthday Celebration (Pictures) by kokoye(m): 3:49pm On Jun 03, 2013
This lady must be paying some online people to appear popular.
Re: Susan Peters Birthday Celebration (Pictures) by Iykebestbt(m): 4:11pm On Jun 03, 2013
@ 35yrs, she will be going from one prayer house to the other seeking for prayers,while blaming an old innocent woman/man for her inability to get married....
Re: Susan Peters Birthday Celebration (Pictures) by Godogwu: 4:11pm On Jun 03, 2013
Lakayana: She is happy dancing at 33 and that is the official age oh. Where are we going in this country before a man is considered old when they marry at that age but today women are shamelessly dancing and celebrating when they are single and celebrating 40. Has the biological clock extent it's deadline? Her hands are muscular its either she carries bags of gari or she has black belt in martial arts.

How exactly is it your buisness if shes single and happy at 33?, getting married shouldn't be that serious for any gender.

1 Like

Re: Susan Peters Birthday Celebration (Pictures) by shegsrules(m): 4:17pm On Jun 03, 2013
D gurl in d 3rd pic 4 just comot ha breast make we 4 c d whole bobie na
Re: Susan Peters Birthday Celebration (Pictures) by danjkad: 4:25pm On Jun 03, 2013
Ω̴̩̩̩̥α wa Ooº°˚ ˚°ºoo
.N̶̲̥̅̊Ơ̴̴͡ even one single better comment.
Happy birthday susan. Bt pls D̶̲̥̅̊ nxt tin W̶̲̥̅̊є̲̣̣̣̥ want Τ̅☺ hear ȋ̝̊̅§ Ūя weddin bell.
Kapish.
Re: Susan Peters Birthday Celebration (Pictures) by topeorekoy(m): 4:31pm On Jun 03, 2013
Re: Susan Peters Birthday Celebration (Pictures) by brosdoncome(m): 4:32pm On Jun 03, 2013
Diz supposed 2 b mother of 3 kids by now is still dragging dancing floor with girls who r supposed to b her daughter's mate if she was to have one....smh!!!
Re: Susan Peters Birthday Celebration (Pictures) by icekenkey(m): 4:51pm On Jun 03, 2013
jaeik007: how does this affect the state of the nation

Please put an end to this hypocrisy; Why did you follow the link in the first place. After feasting your eyes, you capriciously turn around to claim that the post doesn't not affect the state of the nation in any way. That is unacceptable.

1 Like

Re: Susan Peters Birthday Celebration (Pictures) by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jun 03, 2013
It looks boring
Re: Susan Peters Birthday Celebration (Pictures) by Pain(m): 5:16pm On Jun 03, 2013
HOW DOES THIS AFFECT THE PRICE OF SUYA
Re: Susan Peters Birthday Celebration (Pictures) by Cavalli(f): 5:17pm On Jun 03, 2013
Austyn316: Who the hell is Susan Peters?
abeg help me ask. Me a dunno knw her ooo

1 Like

Re: Susan Peters Birthday Celebration (Pictures) by tpapi: 5:24pm On Jun 03, 2013
holy moses ,see unclothedness from our ladies
Re: Susan Peters Birthday Celebration (Pictures) by dhorlar(f): 6:07pm On Jun 03, 2013
Beautiful gurl...HBD
Re: Susan Peters Birthday Celebration (Pictures) by jutino(f): 6:37pm On Jun 03, 2013
Lakayana: She is happy dancing at 33 and that is the official age oh. Where are we going in this country before a man is considered old when they marry at that age but today women are shamelessly dancing and celebrating when they are single and celebrating 40. Has the biological clock extent it's deadline? Her hands are muscular its either she carries bags of gari or she has black belt in martial arts.
how is it ur bizness amebo is ur hubby thank u is ur payment...

1 Like

Re: Susan Peters Birthday Celebration (Pictures) by tjskii(f): 6:49pm On Jun 03, 2013
I honestly don't kno who dis susan is,anytime I hear susan peters I always xpect to see d fair in complexion susan with the gap tooth,abi is dt susan obi undecided
Re: Susan Peters Birthday Celebration (Pictures) by touchmeder: 7:08pm On Jun 03, 2013
tjskii: I honestly don't kno who dis susan is,anytime I hear susan peters I always xpect to see d fair in complexion susan with the gap tooth,abi is dt susan obi undecided

You are not alone with this school of thought. I don't know this lady but have seen her picture so much in blogs and all. I believe you are referring to Susan Patrick (Sakobi actress)she was a good actress. wonder where she has gone to hide?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breast Challenge Breaks Out On Twitter (18+) / Klint Da Drunk Family Christmas Card / Tonto Dike Smokes Indian Hemp.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.