Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,372 members, 7,822,749 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:15 PM

How Do I Download Torrent Movies - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / How Do I Download Torrent Movies (8424 Views)

Help On How To Download Torrent Files / How To Download Torrent Files / New Avatar Series Available For Download On Torrent Websites (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Download Torrent Movies by anitank(f): 2:19pm On Jun 02, 2013
Pls can someone put me through on how to download movies with torrent using my andriod tablet. Like a step by step way to do so. Tried a million times but can't seem to be getting it right.thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Download Torrent Movies by Sidney700(m): 3:11pm On Jun 02, 2013
anitank: Pls can someone put me through on how to download movies with torrent using my andriod tablet. Like a step by step way to do so. Tried a million times but can't seem to be getting it right.thanks

I haven't downloaded anything yet but here are the steps:
1) Go to Google play store and download a torrent downloader. a good one is utorrent.
2) once installed you can open it and see that you can upload torrents.
3) go online and search for the torrents of movies you want to download.
4) once you've downloaded the torrent just open its location and click on the torrent and it should open with the utorrent app.
5) once your movie downloads enjoy smiley
Re: How Do I Download Torrent Movies by anitank(f): 6:11pm On Jun 02, 2013
*runs out,heading to play store*....oops wait!.. Its right here with me grin

Thanks sweets kiss will let u know when its done kiss
Re: How Do I Download Torrent Movies by colonel20: 11:15am On Jul 21, 2014
Hello, sidney700 post explains it. However, there are two approaches:

If you are using utorrent android app, download the torrent magnet link (it is a U shaped link on torrent sites), it will add the torrent from the site to ur app.

If you are using PC utorrent, download the torrent from the "download torrent" link, open the torrent file and it will be added to the utorrent app on ur PC.

Download and enjoy.
Re: How Do I Download Torrent Movies by manmustwac(m): 10:24pm On Jul 21, 2014
utorrent rocks i have downloaded at least 15 films since last saturday when my cousin downloaded utorrent onto my s4 smiley
Re: How Do I Download Torrent Movies by colonel20: 7:49am On Jul 22, 2014
manmustwac: utorrent rocks i have downloaded at least 15 films since last saturday when my cousin downloaded utorrent onto my s4 smiley
Yeah it does, but please which data do yuo use to download all these movies on ur android?
Re: How Do I Download Torrent Movies by ibrash600: 3:14pm On Jul 22, 2014
colonel20:
Yeah it does, but please which data do yuo use to download all these movies on ur android?
probably WiFi
Re: How Do I Download Torrent Movies by WoodcrestMayor(m): 4:57pm On Jul 25, 2014
Which data plan u use bros?
Re: How Do I Download Torrent Movies by Nobody: 1:14pm On Mar 25, 2015
Always use a WiFi connection for torrent apps. they are not just used for downloading, your connection is shared in multiple streams to other torrenters so if you download 1GB movie and upload to 5 different users at the same time, you can run out of a 7GB data plan in 3 days

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Cat And Rat: New Nigerian Cartoon For Children / For Those Without Netflix Account, Download NOW - Miracle In Cell NO 7 / What's Your Favourite Movie Soundtrack Or Theme Song?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.