Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,690 members, 7,831,136 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:16 PM

Do All Introverts Have Low Self Esteem? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Do All Introverts Have Low Self Esteem? (1291 Views)

Working On Your Self Esteem / Problems Only Introverts Will Understand / 10 Myths About Introverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do All Introverts Have Low Self Esteem? by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jun 02, 2013
Am an introvert and i saw a post the other day of the characteristics of introverts.and they seem to point to the fact that introverts have low self esteem and aint confident especially in crowds.what do you think?
Re: Do All Introverts Have Low Self Esteem? by Obinnau(m): 5:18pm On Jun 02, 2013
I don't see low self esteem as a characteristic of introverts, am one and I will tell you I have a very high self esteem.

Update
After 6 years lol.
Re: Do All Introverts Have Low Self Esteem? by Sanboy25: 6:48pm On Jun 02, 2013

^^^^ Yeah he's right, me neither I don't have a low self-esteem... smiley
Re: Do All Introverts Have Low Self Esteem? by tpiar: 6:48am On Oct 03, 2019
According to this idiot whose topic was moved to front page, they do:

Characteristics Of People With Low Self-esteem

https://www.nairaland.com/5449936/characteristics-people-low-self-esteem
Re: Do All Introverts Have Low Self Esteem? by tpiar: 6:49am On Oct 03, 2019
Am an introvert and i saw a post the other day of the characteristics of introverts.and they seem to point to the fact that introverts have low self esteem and aint confident especially in crowds.what do you think?

where's the thread, if you can still find it?

Not all introverts are shy, nlers tend to generalize a lot, it's so annoying. An introvert can be confident in a crowd but still prefer their privacy afterwards, I wonder why that is hard to understand.
Re: Do All Introverts Have Low Self Esteem? by tpiar: 6:50am On Oct 03, 2019
Obinnau:
I don't see low self esteem as a characteristic of introverts, am one and I will tell you I have a very high self esteem.

Anyone assuming introversion always means low self esteem, is an ignoramus.

And somebody moved the thread to front page!

(1) (Reply)

I Am Running For Miss ASUU Unilag Chapter, Please How Do I Look? / Harmattan Safety !!! / If U R A Smart Guy! .check It. Out....bizzare

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.