Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,930 members, 7,828,241 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:07 AM

Post Your Freelance And Informal Jobs Here. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Post Your Freelance And Informal Jobs Here. (523 Views)

Drawing A Line Between Formal And Informal Meetings / Post/get Port Harcourt Jobs Here... / Informal Jobs In The Uk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Post Your Freelance And Informal Jobs Here. by onegig(m): 6:37pm On Jun 02, 2013
Good day guys, we have lots of people in here who are somewhere or in some place or some position where we might need their services although sometimes it kinda informal.

For example ,lets assume I need to submit some of my files to a coy in faraway kaduna and i dont wanna spend so much on courier services or time is against me and i can actually just send soft copies to someone in kd email's to get it submitted in just a matter of minutes or hours and i pay that person maybe a fee for these service based on the negotiation we have had or lets say i am moving into in a new area and i need peeps to help me with packing i can just come here and post details and get people who might be interested and pay them apprproiately. These are what they call freelance or informal jobs.

I know some form of these go on in here but i think its a good idea having it all in a single thread as it makes it easy for both needer of the services and providers to meet.

All you have to do is just post the descriptions here and how much you are willing to pay for the services. Atleast someone might be doing this to augment what they earn presently or it might fill an unemployement gap.

I will advise no transfer of money please. The most you can ask for is for the person to provide a service at which you pay if satisfactorily done.. Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Google EMEA BOLD Immersion Programme For Expected Graduating Class Of 2015 / Phone Retail Company Positions For Sales Representatives / Please People How Real Is This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.