Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,292 members, 7,836,283 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:28 AM

To Wed in Victoria Island - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / To Wed in Victoria Island (1147 Views)

Beautiful View Of Victoria Island At Night / Happening Clubs At Victoria Island / Flooding in Victoria Island. How long will it remain? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

To Wed in Victoria Island by benterik(m): 6:22pm On Aug 18, 2005
Goodday,

Please i am a Nigeria but has been in Europ for so many years my fiancee is also an European Can you please guide us we want to have our wedding in victoria island where the wedding Certificate is recognise world-wide. Please give us guide-line: How to register so that as soon as we enter Nigeria we wedd imediately. wink wink
Re: To Wed in Victoria Island by hotangel2(f): 5:23am On Aug 19, 2005
www.google.com helps alot. try using keywords such has "wedding certificate In Victoria Island Lagos". If you want court names, it should bring them out.
Re: To Wed in Victoria Island by Seun(m): 3:02am On Aug 20, 2005
If you're living in Europe and your wife is in Europe, coming to Nigeria to wed is probably not such a good idea! Just do it over there and send us the pictures.

Unless, of course, you have your close family in Nigeria. And in that case, they'll be the ones to organize your wedding ceremony whether you like it or not!

So our close family in Nigeria, if any, would be in the best position to answer your question. If you don't have any, then I advice you to do your have your wedding in Europe then take lots of pretty pictures for us.
Re: To Wed in Victoria Island by layi(m): 7:16pm On Aug 21, 2005
Seun's advise. Thats d best advise i can think of.
Re: To Wed in Victoria Island by madam: 1:12pm On Oct 28, 2005
U guys please don't scare him... Its easy... Just go to the Ikoyi registry which is on Kingsway RD.. Thats the registry recognised world-wide... and like i said its easy... u go there on anyday of the week... u pay 1,000 Naira to collect the form... fill and submit there with Ur passport pic 4 both of u.. then a notice is put up for 21days after which u take an Oath (involves 5,000 naira) which is on any Tues there after u can marry the next day... anyway they have what they call special candidates and it cost 10,000 naira (u wont need to go through the process of Oath and all)

When u get there sha they would give u the full jist ... and believe u me its that simple

(1) (Reply)

The Lagos/ibadan Expressway Renamed? / Visas To The Following Countries Available. No Initial Deposit / TEN WORLD'S FRIENDLIEST Countries....canada Is 4th

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.