Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,025 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:11 AM

Denzel And Huddah First To Be Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Denzel And Huddah First To Be Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (25022 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Denzel And Huddah First To Be Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase by Creamz(m): 8:34pm On Jun 02, 2013
After only a week in the House, Huddah and Denzel have been evicted from the Big Brother Africa.

This evening, Ugandan Denzel and sexy Huddah from Kenya, became the first two Housemates to be sent packing from the game. The pretty Kenyan had emerged as a rather strong personality, as evidenced by her candid Diary Sessions, where she held no prisoners.

Denzel on the other hand, proved to be a colourful character who entertained his fellow Housemates and viewers alike with his zany antics. We doubt his penis avatar will be forgotten anytime soon. This evening's Evictions proved to be rather taxing emotionally, not only for Huddah and Denzel, but also for Ruby Head of House Beverly and Diamonds Head of House, Feza. The two had to stand in front of their fellow Housemates to reveal their respective 'Save and Replace' decisions.

You could almost hear a pin drop as a deafening hush fell over the lounge when Feza stood to her feet to reveal her swap. When she finally revealed she had put Betty up for possible Eviction, the Ethiopian pulled a face and seemed to take it in her stride. Over in the Ruby House, the tears flowed freely after Bev revealed her swap. Clearly, being HoH isn't as glamorous as many people think it is.

When Denzel was told of his fate by Live Show host IK, the Ugandan gave a defeated smile and quickly made a beeline for the Eviction doors. When it was revealed that Huddah was on the first flight back home, the distraught Kenyan cried bucket loads of tears. Her love interest, Angelo was left shell shocked too.

All he could do was sit with his mouth half open in disbelief.

Here is how Africa voted this week (2 June 2013) – We say goodbye to Denzel (Uganda) and Huddah (Kenya).

Here's who which country voted for:

Angola: Betty
Botswana: Betty
Ghana: Selly
Kenya: Huddah
Ethiopia: Betty
Malawi: Natasha
Namibia: Betty
Nigeria: Selly
South Africa: Denzel
Sierra Leone: Betty
Tanzania: Huddah
Uganda: Denzel
Zambia: Natasha
Zimbabwe: Natasha
Rest of Africa: Selly

Total: Betty = 5; Selly = 3; Natasha =3, Denzel = 2, Huddah = 2. (Total: 15 Votes)

Weekly Winners:
DStv Walka : Jane Boateng - Ghana
Uhuru Tablet: Boitshepo Mashiloane - RSA,
HD PVR Winner: Douglas Disaso – Uganda.

Source: http://www.mynaijagist.com/denzel-and-huddah-first-to-be-evicted-from-bba-the-chase/

Re: Denzel And Huddah First To Be Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase by dexzi(f): 2:15am On Jun 03, 2013
eyah sowi, aftr ur kissin. take hrt u hear, bb house no b ur papa ouse. sha 1st 2 comment..

1 Like

Re: Denzel And Huddah First To Be Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase by PHfinest(m): 2:16am On Jun 03, 2013
shocked
Re: Denzel And Huddah First To Be Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase by dabrake(m): 2:20am On Jun 03, 2013
who are they?

1 Like

Re: Denzel And Huddah First To Be Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase by Mopolchi: 2:45am On Jun 03, 2013
D
dabrake: who are they?
I think that they are brother and sister in love.

1 Like

Re: Denzel And Huddah First To Be Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase by Minderz(m): 2:46am On Jun 03, 2013
dabrake: who are they?
you don't watch big brother Africa.you can check google
Re: Denzel And Huddah First To Be Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase by kalufelix(m): 2:48am On Jun 03, 2013
mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeew!!
Re: Denzel And Huddah First To Be Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase by crixusmillz(m): 2:51am On Jun 03, 2013
grin ..dude stop crying jare,go and do a bera tin wif yhu lyf!
Re: Denzel And Huddah First To Be Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase by gluv01(f): 2:51am On Jun 03, 2013
Lol...I don't even know who they are. BBA..haven't watched it except a clip when Goldie was evicted
Re: Denzel And Huddah First To Be Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase by born2fuckpussy: 3:32am On Jun 03, 2013
What f****k, B*****i****tch big useless brother africa doing on frontpage, I hate this shit mehn, I don't even watch it and will never watch it
Re: Denzel And Huddah First To Be Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase by seankay(m): 3:42am On Jun 03, 2013
BBA is a shitpipe without Denzel! The guys was fun,I only watch it because of him cos he has special character....shit happens tho

3 Likes

Re: Denzel And Huddah First To Be Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase by SlyIg(f): 4:21am On Jun 03, 2013
Minderz: you don't watch big brother Africa.you can check google
And what is big brother Africa. Could it be ...? I don't even have an idea please! Help! ! !
Re: Denzel And Huddah First To Be Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase by daroz(m): 4:52am On Jun 03, 2013
I knew Denzel will go, but Huddah? A very big no yet

1 Like

Re: Denzel And Huddah First To Be Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase by Nobody: 5:08am On Jun 03, 2013
She sef, her own too much. Just carry mouth come dey exchange saliva anyhow. Oya go house.

Egbon Denz, time to move on already.

At least you both got a claim to fame in this lifetime.
Re: Denzel And Huddah First To Be Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase by a1solution: 5:24am On Jun 03, 2013
Prepare yourself well before you appear in public that is the lesson.
Re: Denzel And Huddah First To Be Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase by Nobody: 5:26am On Jun 03, 2013
D only thing I watched was last sunday, wen dey were brought into d house, n immediately I set my eyes on dat denzel boy I disliked him,n knew he 'll go
Re: Denzel And Huddah First To Be Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase by Nobody: 5:34am On Jun 03, 2013
Re: Denzel And Huddah First To Be Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase by Darejyde(m): 5:45am On Jun 03, 2013
ℓ̊ ve not been able τ̅☺ watch D̶̲̥̅̊ show since T̲̣̣̥HĨ̷̊S new season started because ♍γ̲̣̣̥ babe sold D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ dstv decoder τ̅☺ buy startimes because of orisun so so ℓ̊ knw ℓ̊ am missin a lot pls keep pple lyk us up dated.
Re: Denzel And Huddah First To Be Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase by Nobody: 5:48am On Jun 03, 2013
I'm still surprised that 5 countries voted Betty. That woman does nothing but kiss Bolt. It's ridiculous, I tell you.

1 Like

Re: Denzel And Huddah First To Be Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase by wildchild1: 5:53am On Jun 03, 2013
ItsModella: I'm still surprised that 5 countries voted Betty. That woman does nothing but kiss Bolt. It's ridiculous, I tell you.
im still shocked that huddah left tho,lyk serzli? Biggieeeeeeeeeeeee hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

1 Like

Re: Denzel And Huddah First To Be Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase by Afam4eva(m): 6:09am On Jun 03, 2013
I would have loved to see more of Denzel. He's an interesting character.

2 Likes

Re: Denzel And Huddah First To Be Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase by Codedrock(m): 6:13am On Jun 03, 2013
Warefa
Re: Denzel And Huddah First To Be Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase by wildchild1: 6:15am On Jun 03, 2013
Afam4eva: I would have loved to see more of Denzel. He's an interesting character.

seconded....e pain me sha

2 Likes

Re: Denzel And Huddah First To Be Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase by Nobody: 6:15am On Jun 03, 2013
I waz jst passing...bt i must c0nfes dat bba z a waste 0f time,m0ney nd res0urces..mtcheeew
Re: Denzel And Huddah First To Be Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase by wildchild1: 6:20am On Jun 03, 2013
Leebliss13: I waz jst passing...bt i must c0nfes dat bba z a waste 0f time,m0ney nd res0urces..mtcheeew
K
Re: Denzel And Huddah First To Be Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase by ELgordo(m): 6:25am On Jun 03, 2013
men this big brother show is so full so full of bullsh@t i cant watch it its a show for bi@*tes and if ur dude watchin' this show that means ur a bi@*t nig@a! dont take it personal EL gordo jusssz sayin' DAMN!
Re: Denzel And Huddah First To Be Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase by Nobody: 6:26am On Jun 03, 2013
ItsModella: I'm still surprised that 5 countries voted Betty. That woman does nothing but kiss Bolt. It's ridiculous, I tell you.
Like seriously. Wonder what the Zeds(zambia and zimbabwe) saw in her.
Re: Denzel And Huddah First To Be Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase by Nobody: 6:29am On Jun 03, 2013
Wow...Nigeria voted 4 ghana's SELLY.Interesting.
Re: Denzel And Huddah First To Be Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase by clerkent(m): 6:30am On Jun 03, 2013
hey there @op my big brother will be coming home soon.u think u ar the only one that have big brother.well my big bros wil be coming back frm amelica while urs is in africa.mmeeee.i win
Re: Denzel And Huddah First To Be Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase by Ramcie(f): 6:32am On Jun 03, 2013
I'm really happy Denzel was evicted. That dude was irritating. though he wanted to be a nerd or rather act like one he ended up being very annoying to me. His last dairy session with Big Brother just crowned it all. I felt like going in to slap him. Was happy biggie told him to mind his language. byeeeeeeeeee Denzel .

1 Like

Re: Denzel And Huddah First To Be Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase by bankyblue(m): 6:41am On Jun 03, 2013
mollytinrox: She sef, her own too much. Just carry mouth come dey exchange saliva anyhow. Oya go house.

Egbon Denz, time to move on already.

At least you both got a claim to fame in this lifetime.

No mind huddah, she can't even remember the name of the guy she
Was exchanging saliva with. She would ve slept with every guy in
That house Oº°˚ ˚°º , because she said it her self that SHE WAS JUST
GETTING INTO THE GAME! Thank God for her eviction.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Football Shows That Shown On Nigerian Television In The 1970s, '80s & 1990s / Today Is Art Alade's 86th Posthumous Birthday / Nollywood Nightmare At Durban Int Film Fest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.