Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,409 members, 7,815,902 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:36 PM

Nigerian Female Celebrities With & Without Makeup - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Female Celebrities With & Without Makeup (28591 Views)

10 Hot Nigerian Female Celebrities Not In Relationship With "Six-pack" Men(pics) / Nigerian Female Celebrities & Their Body Tattoos(photos) / Nigerian Female Celebrities Who Smoke Shisha ( Pics ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Female Celebrities With & Without Makeup by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jun 03, 2013
And I always thought Waje was a woman... undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Female Celebrities With & Without Makeup by ibkgab001: 3:09pm On Jun 03, 2013
My granny fine pass all of them with and without make up lollllllllllllllll
Re: Nigerian Female Celebrities With & Without Makeup by IamAthens(m): 3:13pm On Jun 03, 2013
TEAM UGLY is proudly Coached by WAJE and captained by TONTO... D rest make brain

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Female Celebrities With & Without Makeup by TijaniShakiru(m): 3:57pm On Jun 03, 2013
tongue[color=#006600][/color]Abeg for me na Agbani i dey for, Tonto self even wit and witout makeup she still dey ugly
Re: Nigerian Female Celebrities With & Without Makeup by nduchig(m): 3:59pm On Jun 03, 2013
(1) Agbani Darego
(2) Genevieve
(3) Ini Edo
Re: Nigerian Female Celebrities With & Without Makeup by DOULUVME: 4:31pm On Jun 03, 2013
Tonto looks dead.
Re: Nigerian Female Celebrities With & Without Makeup by Orikinla(m): 4:39pm On Jun 03, 2013
DO.U.LUV.ME?:
Tonto looks dead.
God forbid!
Re: Nigerian Female Celebrities With & Without Makeup by everyday: 4:39pm On Jun 03, 2013
These girls are naturally beautiful
Re: Nigerian Female Celebrities With & Without Makeup by Ty207: 4:44pm On Jun 03, 2013
sorry is that Genevieve? shocked shocked let me put on my cool
Re: Nigerian Female Celebrities With & Without Makeup by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jun 03, 2013
Waje undecided
Re: Nigerian Female Celebrities With & Without Makeup by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jun 03, 2013
Bash Me: [size=20pt]Ruki Sanders and Dancia make sense wella without MAKE-UP... Beauriful Gurls[/size] wink
actually,Rukky has some make up on.I see it with the eye of a proffessional.she just put up a filtered pic so it looks natural.
Omo see transformation for that niyola babe .nawa o
Waje and tonto I no fit shout.the rest are manageable.omotola,rita genny and ini look decent.
Re: Nigerian Female Celebrities With & Without Makeup by mzzqueen: 5:19pm On Jun 03, 2013
Yomieluv: Use of makeup is the best that ever happened to the women folks,see as some of them resemble willy-willy.

That toto dikeh pics without makeup can be use for horror film advert.
...exactly
Re: Nigerian Female Celebrities With & Without Makeup by mzzqueen: 5:26pm On Jun 03, 2013
d only cute pic i'm seein here according to my cool are:
1)rita
2)agbani
3)genevive
4)rukky
5)ini is ok sha
6)omotola
The rest....hmmm...thank make-up ooooo
Re: Nigerian Female Celebrities With & Without Makeup by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jun 03, 2013
That's Omotola's pic is a movie caption and she's with makeup.
Re: Nigerian Female Celebrities With & Without Makeup by micki83(m): 7:35pm On Jun 03, 2013
parki: Make up is a woman's best friend. Without make-up, all the ugly girls would have committed suicide and killed themselves.
Lo ba tan!...u're joking,right? They will commit suicide and still kill themselves on top? cheesy
Re: Nigerian Female Celebrities With & Without Makeup by Bignuel: 11:38pm On Jun 03, 2013
Make una live tonto. Shey na only her una c? She dy pretty undecided
Re: Nigerian Female Celebrities With & Without Makeup by achukwunet(f): 11:42pm On Jun 03, 2013
I still don't see why people need makeup. I get along well without it.
Re: Nigerian Female Celebrities With & Without Makeup by Afanna1: 12:57am On Jun 04, 2013
grin cool

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Female Celebrities With & Without Makeup by Ifems(m): 1:44am On Jun 04, 2013
icebebe: Genny,waje n tonto no try at all infact tonto is worster! grin
...please did you see tonto's whole face?maybe i did'nt see it,stop hating ok!
Re: Nigerian Female Celebrities With & Without Makeup by birdman(m): 4:40am On Jun 04, 2013
lmao...who are you guys deceiving...is this how they look early in the morning?
Re: Nigerian Female Celebrities With & Without Makeup by soderican(m): 7:11am On Jun 04, 2013
Omotola looks bera witout
Re: Nigerian Female Celebrities With & Without Makeup by jblue: 3:10pm On Jun 04, 2013
THAT NIYOLA IS UGLY! CHOI! shocked
Re: Nigerian Female Celebrities With & Without Makeup by AlabiMary(f): 3:49pm On Jun 04, 2013
OMOSEXY OF COURSE
Re: Nigerian Female Celebrities With & Without Makeup by Nobody: 11:02pm On Jun 21, 2013
niyola! shocked
Re: Nigerian Female Celebrities With & Without Makeup by Feyikemi12(f): 12:50pm On Oct 06, 2013
Ajibel: oboy see NIYOLA cry cry cry cry cry
NA ONLY U GET EYES THANK GOD 4 MAKE UP IN HER LIfe
Re: Nigerian Female Celebrities With & Without Makeup by ogenjemz8: 2:41pm On Oct 06, 2013
thank oluwa for makeup
Re: Nigerian Female Celebrities With & Without Makeup by darnley16(m): 10:55am On Oct 04, 2014
achukwunet:
I still don't see why people need makeup. I get along well without it.

morning dear

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tobi Bakre Replies Twitter User Who Called Alex "A Village Wife" / Desmond Elliot In A Selfie With DJ Cuppy At The Launch Of ROK TV In UK (Pics / Actor Emeka Ike Runs For House Of Represetative, Shares Poster & Campaign Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.