Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,989 members, 7,817,911 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:45 PM

PVC Pipes For Wholsalers, Contractors At Affordable Prices - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / PVC Pipes For Wholsalers, Contractors At Affordable Prices (477 Views)

Loans For Existing Sme's, Contractors In Lagos / Large Quantity Of 1 1/2 Inch Round ,3mm Thick Steel Pipes For Sale. / Oil Barges For Rent, Suppliers Of Oil Pipes & Fire Fighting Equipment Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

PVC Pipes For Wholsalers, Contractors At Affordable Prices by chudidonas(m): 4:57am On Jun 03, 2013
Here is to all residents of rivers state and within. My company is a lead manufacturer of quality PVC pipes(pressure pipes, conduits etc) of all manner of sizes depending on the demand of the market and at very affordable prices. If you are a wholesaler or planning to build a commercial or resident building and you need standard pipes, this is your chance as you'll have the opportunity to demand what you want in your finished product. We have all kinds of moulds to make virtually all kinds of PVC pipe. For more info, contact me through my email chudidonas@yahoo.co.uk or 08033800343

(1) (Reply)

k / Make Millions This Year Doin Catfish Business / Interior Decoration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.