Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,676 members, 7,809,570 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:22 AM

Just Started This Last Night For A Client. Tell Me What You Think. - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Just Started This Last Night For A Client. Tell Me What You Think. (1366 Views)

Top 5 Things I Wish I Knew Before I Started Blogging / A Client Offered Him 1 Million For Three Websites. Should He Take It? / Ebook: A Client's Guide To Web Design/development Projects (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Just Started This Last Night For A Client. Tell Me What You Think. by greenmouse(m): 11:01pm On Jun 03, 2013
GraphicsPlus: @Greenmouse, thank u for ur courage. But pls try to get this. The website is NOT a church website. It's an IT firm that offers IT services to churches only.

Dont worry, there is no need arguing whether it's a free template or not. But i cant see anything in the webpage that will make one download it in the first place and start editing.

Look, i did that thing under few hours. I actually play with html/css and UI/UX.
Let both of us continue and see what will be our future in this industry. But i still maintain that you and i and anybody for that matter must step up our game and make a statement in this industry.

I hope this is not a reconciliation appeal.

You sound cool now after guys don bombard you wella, learn from other webmasters on this board, they are cool headed.

I wish you the best of luck and as you are very much new with 0 client, make sure you keep quiet and keep learning.

Good nite
#advice
Re: Just Started This Last Night For A Client. Tell Me What You Think. by GraphicsPlus(m): 11:24pm On Jun 03, 2013
@Greenmouse, I dont know what u mean by reconciliation appeal. I was never quarreling with u. It's just that u want me to be stroking ur ego each time u want a review. pls dont expect that from me. I post work here for review, i accept any review no matter how it was worded. I posted one website in one foreign forum. come and see some heavy negative criticisms and some positive ones. Did i tell the guy that gave negative criticism that he's been jealous of me? Did i quarrel with him? Nope. I even learned something from his criticisms.

Read through the thread well, nobody bombarded me. If there is any, i have learned from his bombardment. If you post a work, if i see positive areas, i will highlight them. I will also highlight bad areas in a way u may not like. So we are not quarreling in the first place. No need for reconciliation.
Thank u.

2 Likes

Re: Just Started This Last Night For A Client. Tell Me What You Think. by greenmouse(m): 11:46pm On Jun 03, 2013
GraphicsPlus: @Greenmouse, I dont know what u mean by reconciliation appeal. I was never quarreling with u. It's just that u want me to be stroking ur ego each time u want a review. pls dont expect that from me. I post work here for review, i accept any review no matter how it was worded. I posted one website in one foreign forum. come and see some heavy negative criticisms and some positive ones. Did i tell the guy that gave negative criticism that he's been jealous of me? Did i quarrel with him? Nope. I even learned something from his criticisms.

Read through the thread well, nobody bombarded me. If there is any, i have learned from his bombardment. If you post a work, if i see positive areas, i will highlight them. I will also highlight bad areas in a way u may not like. So we are not quarreling in the first place. No need for reconciliation.
Thank u.

You never said a single positive thing about any of my website job but Only give total negatives to all my projects.

You always criticize instead of highlight reviews.
Read all your post and confirm what i just told you.

I have ignored any of your reviews bc as far as am concern, its just a mere critics.

Learn how to review websites from @yewatide and others.
Re: Just Started This Last Night For A Client. Tell Me What You Think. by GraphicsPlus(m): 11:51pm On Jun 03, 2013
There are cases i said good job, and then pointed out gray areas. Well, if i hav hurt u in any way by my reviews and criticisms, pls am sorry. i never wanted to hurt u deliberately. thank u.
Re: Just Started This Last Night For A Client. Tell Me What You Think. by miracle4(m): 2:48am On Jun 04, 2013
greenmouse:

http://www.divinegraceministriesng.org/.

brilliant Gui, kinda love it
Re: Just Started This Last Night For A Client. Tell Me What You Think. by GraphicsPlus(m): 2:32am On Jun 05, 2013
Re: Just Started This Last Night For A Client. Tell Me What You Think. by GraphicsPlus(m): 2:27pm On Jun 07, 2013
Ok. It's completed. All the nav links are now working.
By tomorrow or next I will tidy everything up by adding their write-ups.
Pls feel free to tell me what you think.
thank you.

http://www.ctrlshiftstudios.com/ChurchSite

(1) (2) (Reply)

Best Political Campaign Websites In Nigeria This Election Season? / Learn How To Create A Blog Like Linda Ikeji's Own [Step By Step Tutorial] / How To Get 800MB Twice On Your Airtel Sim For Just #100

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.