Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,327 members, 7,815,655 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:57 PM

Looking For Chinyere Nwagbara(nice Reward Awaits U If U Help) - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Looking For Chinyere Nwagbara(nice Reward Awaits U If U Help) (1142 Views)

Feeling Bored: Can U Help Me Out? / What Is Your Date Of Birth? See If U Have A Match / I Am Seeking A Friend By The Name Chinyere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Looking For Chinyere Nwagbara(nice Reward Awaits U If U Help) by zigi(f): 12:31pm On May 01, 2008
PLEASE I HAVE BEEN SERACHING FOR A CHILDHOOD CLASSMATE OF MINE FOR MANY YEARS NOW, HER NAME IS CHINYERE NWAGBARA. PLS WILL BE VERY GRATEFUL IF ANYONE CAN HELP ME GET TO HER OK,

YOU CAN REACH ME ON 08037243770
Re: Looking For Chinyere Nwagbara(nice Reward Awaits U If U Help) by lucabrasi(m): 2:17pm On May 01, 2008
i know a dennis nwagbara if that helps, (not about ur reward or anything note, )
Re: Looking For Chinyere Nwagbara(nice Reward Awaits U If U Help) by oziomatv(m): 4:31pm On May 01, 2008
her hometown, school, and last place she lived?
Re: Looking For Chinyere Nwagbara(nice Reward Awaits U If U Help) by ikamefa(f): 12:48am On May 02, 2008
zigi:

PLEASE I HAVE BEEN SERACHING FOR A CHILDHOOD CLASSMATE OF MINE FOR MANY YEARS NOW, HER NAME IS CHINYERE NWAGBARA. PLS WILL BE VERY GRATEFUL IF ANYONE CAN HELP ME GET TO HER OK,

was she an alumi of F.G.G.C Akure? tongue i just might have the right info for yah tongue
Re: Looking For Chinyere Nwagbara(nice Reward Awaits U If U Help) by kalixxx1: 9:04am On May 02, 2008
Nwagbara!

Nwagbara!

I don't wann lose your love tonight.

I know one Aldolphus Nwagbara. He was removed as Senate president because of "Baba's" third term agenda. Maybe you should ask him. He might be of help.

Nwagbara!

Nwagbara!

I don't wann lose your love tonight.
Re: Looking For Chinyere Nwagbara(nice Reward Awaits U If U Help) by Nobody: 2:29pm On May 02, 2008
i know one nwagbara from my hometown. im not so close to them.
Re: Looking For Chinyere Nwagbara(nice Reward Awaits U If U Help) by zigi(f): 6:17pm On May 02, 2008
Thanks for d info. am not sure where she finished her secondary school but she attended a school in enugu for the 1st 3yrs of her secondary school. and i think she left secondary school arround 2000 set or something. So pls is she the one?
Re: Looking For Chinyere Nwagbara(nice Reward Awaits U If U Help) by CrazyMan(m): 7:53pm On May 02, 2008
Do you have any of her picture?
Re: Looking For Chinyere Nwagbara(nice Reward Awaits U If U Help) by zigi(f): 2:43pm On May 04, 2008
pls am still expecting help with my search for an old friend. u all should help me out.
Re: Looking For Chinyere Nwagbara(nice Reward Awaits U If U Help) by DaJunta(m): 3:05pm On May 07, 2008
I know one Chioma Nwagbara that schooled @ Trans - Ekulu girls secondary school.
She hails from Udi. Where exactly in Enugu was her last location?
Re: Looking For Chinyere Nwagbara(nice Reward Awaits U If U Help) by Easybaby(f): 3:11pm On May 07, 2008
oh my GOD! shocked
that was my very Good friend when I was living in PH and She just got married recently . . .though I missed the wedding kiss kiss kiss
Re: Looking For Chinyere Nwagbara(nice Reward Awaits U If U Help) by RuuDie(m): 4:26pm On May 07, 2008
@ Easybaby,
do as ur ID & be 'easy' , don't be playing with a homeboy's feelings like that!

@ topic,
man, u in luck or what. . . . . . know a chinwuba nwagbara. . . . . He got loads of big booty sistas might be one of 'em!
Re: Looking For Chinyere Nwagbara(nice Reward Awaits U If U Help) by Ezinwannem: 4:17pm On May 08, 2008
@Poster, Nwagbara is a very popular name oooooooooo. I Nwagbara attended ma skool, though not at enugu but maybe she lives at Enugu, I will ask her if she gat any sis. , good luck
Re: Looking For Chinyere Nwagbara(nice Reward Awaits U If U Help) by zigi(f): 5:46pm On May 08, 2008
zigi:

SHE ATTENDED HRC ENUGU FOR THE FOR 2YEARS BEFORE CHANGING SECONDARY SCHOOLS. She was in university primary school for her primary education and tats where i met her, please do help me.
Re: Looking For Chinyere Nwagbara(nice Reward Awaits U If U Help) by zigi(f): 4:32pm On May 10, 2008
OMO IBO:

i know one nwagbara from my hometown. im not so close to them.

@ omo ibo pls where r u from and ur no so i can call u ,

zigi
Re: Looking For Chinyere Nwagbara(nice Reward Awaits U If U Help) by zigi(f): 9:59am On May 13, 2008
PLEASE AM STILL APPEALING TO ANY OF U THAT HAS ANY INFORMATION. MY NO IS 08037243770, AM SERIOUS ABT THE REWARD AND U WILL BE SUPRISED HOW NICE THE REWARD WILL BE,

THANKS
Re: Looking For Chinyere Nwagbara(nice Reward Awaits U If U Help) by mamaput(f): 10:08am On May 13, 2008
go to face book you will find many people there that may know her they even have enugh groups
Re: Looking For Chinyere Nwagbara(nice Reward Awaits U If U Help) by zignor(m): 10:24am On May 13, 2008
@poster,
did'nt you hear that she has married sad angry tongue

(1) (Reply)

Never Found Love, Will Love Her / Read This / Only Mature Mindded Dat Need Reality

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.