Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

Batch B Corpers:the Highs And Lows Of Your Service Year - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Batch B Corpers:the Highs And Lows Of Your Service Year (742 Views)

Outgoing Batch C Corpers: Share Your Service Experience / NYSC 2014 Batch B Corpers; Where Is Your Place Of Primary Assignment (PPA)? / Which State Pays Corpers The Highest Salary? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Batch B Corpers:the Highs And Lows Of Your Service Year by greatdave(m): 11:04am On Jun 03, 2013
We came,We SERVED,We Conquered...The journey started in July last year ends in 3days. Its been quite an experience,one that would last a lifetime. Let me share the highs and lows of my NYSC year
The HIGHS: was amazed by the respect and hospitality shown by the folks of the host community i served in. Learnt a new language,met interesting people and experienced a new culture. Grateful for the opportunity to impart knowledge. Made to appreciate live and the little luxuries i enjoy which was lacking here.
The LOWS: totally shocked by the apathy shown by the students towards learning:these kids wil take farm work over skul anyday. Annoyed at d expenses incurred from trips to the bank and clearance:seems miles away.The disappearing tricks of network...
Fellow batch B Nairalanders,frm Oyo to Imo,frm Kaduna to Bayelsa...share ur NYSC highs&lows
Re: Batch B Corpers:the Highs And Lows Of Your Service Year by cosify: 12:08pm On Jun 03, 2013
I served in Jigawa.The weather was harsh anyway,but the members of my host community were hospitable and friendly althrough,and there were no serious security threats.The staff,students and management of my PPA were also friendly.I learnt more of the use of Hausa as a language of communication.I also engaged passionately in several CDS activities.I am passing out on the 6th of June 2013 alongside other Batch B corps members nationwide..To God be the glory.

(1) (Reply)

Nysc 13b Camping, What's Your Advice To Those Going To Camp. / Akwa-ibom Nysc B14 Whatsapp Group / Whatsapp Group For Prospective Corpers For The 2016 Batch A

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.