Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,556 members, 7,865,317 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 03:33 PM

Why Job Hunting When You Have Dollars Earning At Your Door Step - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Why Job Hunting When You Have Dollars Earning At Your Door Step (500 Views)

I Have Dollars (i Live In The Usa), I Need Naira Asap. / Offloading Of Dollars Triggers Massive Naira Appreciation At Parallel Market / If You Have Dollars And Want To Change It To Naira. I Will Give You Best Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Job Hunting When You Have Dollars Earning At Your Door Step by phemmyswis(m): 11:58am On Jun 03, 2013
WHY JOB HUNTING WHEN YOU HAVE DOLLARS EARNING AT YOUR DOOR STEP
*Are you not tired of public financial embarrassment
*Are you really a potential father or mother able to meet your children financially?
*Are you jobless?
*You need extra income apart from your salary?
*Are you not tired of watching DSTV 24 hours without adding to you financially and physically being?
If you are among the listed categories please call for free seat reservation:
Venue: NUT PAVILION building beside national open university,alausa,ikeja,lagos.(on same street with african shrine).
Date: Every tuesday and thursday
Time: 10am prompt

(1) (Reply)

Buy A Website Sell A Website... Check It Out...; / Business Venture / You Can Get Your Business Listed For Free... Click And Check Out Details

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.