Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,326 members, 7,829,830 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:19 PM

Music Producers,singers And Rappers In Warri,lets Meet Here - Music Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Music Business / Music Producers,singers And Rappers In Warri,lets Meet Here (2213 Views)

New Record Label Needs Singers And Rappers 4 Real / Record Producer In Need Of Singers And Rappers / Finally,a Chance For Upcoming Singers And Rappers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Music Producers,singers And Rappers In Warri,lets Meet Here by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jun 03, 2013
if you're a music producer,rapper,singer,music video director or jst generally in the music business and u reside in WARRI Lets meet here and discuss how we can work together
Re: Music Producers,singers And Rappers In Warri,lets Meet Here by Nobody: 4:02pm On Jun 03, 2013
Im a music producer,dnt own a studio yet,just freelancing for nw.
Re: Music Producers,singers And Rappers In Warri,lets Meet Here by mikearab: 10:28am On Jun 07, 2013
I'm a song writer and singer. Izi Billin thats the stage name. Did a test recording and I was amazed at the outcome. But you know the general problem. Money money and money. Lolz. I do rnb, rap, hiphop. Guess what! I watched a movie one day and got an inspiration to do a rock song. I was amazed also at the outcome. On hearing the song, someone even argued with me that I'm not the owner of the song. I was really encouraged that my song could actually be mistaken for those of known stars. Men I've tried talking to already established producers to see if they can help but they'll always request for amounts that will send me melting down. But now I just decided to forget abt the music thing and focus on my studies. But along the line if an opportunity comes, I'm gonna make good use of it. I'm also thinking about having a collabo with other upcoming artist so we could pool our talents and resources to help ourselves come to light. We can break up afterwards if the group so desire. Thats what most guys do these days. Imagine people will hear my songs and say '' wow you mean you did this on your own?'' so what are you waiting for. For my mind I go laugh and say if I tell you to bring ur money make we take am do something now, you go dey give excuse. But do you really blame anybody? Its the economy.
Re: Music Producers,singers And Rappers In Warri,lets Meet Here by Esexybbg: 1:34pm On Sep 17, 2014
Good day peeps,
my name is Eunice from delta state and i base in warri, am a song writter and also a singer, i ve to tracks done, nd its a very sweet and intresting song.

(1) (Reply)

Hipop Music,entertain In A Chronograph Dance / New Record Label Based In Lekki,lagos. / Get Your Music On Mtn Music Plus Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.