Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,766 members, 7,851,618 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 01:06 AM

Sanusi Lamido And His Mistress React To Premium Times' Story - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sanusi Lamido And His Mistress React To Premium Times' Story (948 Views)

Fans React To Lucy-Candy-May, Paul Okoye's RudeBoyRecords Artiste / Caroline-Danjuma's Marriage Crashes, As Husband Impregnates Mistress - SDK / Maje Ayida To Alleged Mistress: “I Have Taken Your Virginity. U R Mine Forever!” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sanusi Lamido And His Mistress React To Premium Times' Story by Flirtyfemi: 4:27pm On Jun 03, 2013
Premium times is reporting the biggest Nigerian love story and it involves the CBN governor, Sanusi Lamido and one of his mistresses, kitten...though it kinda looks like a script out of Nollywood, but it's not....
MR SANUSI REFUSES TO COMMENT ON THE LOVE ALLEGATIONS
“As for the personal allegations, this is all strange to me but I have a personal policy of not responding to such allegations since in Nigeria anything can be published on any public officer without proof. I have limited myself to what concerns official allegations and leave you to your God and your conscience on whatever else you want to publish. Thank you for telling me though.” he said when contacted by PREMIUM TIMES.
MRS YARO ALSO SAYS SHE HAS NOTHING TO SAY
“Be careful what you are saying,” she told one of our reporters on the telephone. “I have nothing to comment to you on anything.”
When asked if she would be willing to respond to specific questions about her trips to Lagos to keep dates with Mr. Sanusi, she simply said, “Whatever it is, I don’t know. Will you just let me be?"
See more here http://www.kemifilani.com/2013/06/he-badly-wanted-kiss-cbn-gov-sanusi.html

(1) (Reply)

Photos From D'banj's DKM Concert After Party / PHOTO: Two Men Strip Unclad In Lagos To Protest Against Traffic Officials / D’banj And Don Jazzy Like You've NEVER Seen Them Before!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.