Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:27 AM

Hurry: Order Your Laptop From Japan Now! - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Hurry: Order Your Laptop From Japan Now! (1345 Views)

Mayorall Enterprise : Pre-order Your Goods From Aliexpress/alibaba/ebay / Order Your *BNIB DELL Inspiron Laptop* I3-2350m, 2.3Ghz, 4GB Mem; 500GB HDD / Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hurry: Order Your Laptop From Japan Now! by danielng: 5:17pm On May 01, 2008
Dear Nairalanders,

Relief have come your way today as you
will be opportuned to have a faily used
LAPTOP from Japan.

Say goodbye to substandard used laptops
from that are made from China.

Now you to own a quality laptop made from
a reknowned super electronic country.
The beauty of it is that you don't have to pay
before it gets to you. And we won't pre-order
if we don't get demand.

You will have to declare your intention - tell us
the brand and the configuration you want and
we shall look it up from our sourse there.

After which we'll let you know the cost. And if
its okay by you then we can call it a business!
If there is anything more you need to know
fell freee to call me:

Dan - 08024105797
Re: Hurry: Order Your Laptop From Japan Now! by cuteNhot(f): 7:37pm On May 01, 2008
this is interesting.
so i don't have to pay before i get the machine?
what if i change my mind when the computer arrives?
i would really want one
but want to know how affordable it is.
kindly respond. thanks
Re: Hurry: Order Your Laptop From Japan Now! by adexik(m): 10:14am On Jan 21, 2013
Hi Daniel, I will like you to please send me info about the sports betting. And also let me know the price of the laptop from Japan. Mail me at: adexik@gmail.com. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Brand New Laptop Hp Pavillion Dv-5 / DELL STUDIO 1737 2.0GHZ INTEL DUAL CORE 500GB,4GB, BTH,CAM 4 JUST N130K / Uk Used Sony Ericsson Experia 10 Mini Pro For Quick Sale!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.