Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,388 members, 7,846,636 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 08:05 PM

The American Ambassador To Nigeria's Special Self-help (SSH) Program - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The American Ambassador To Nigeria's Special Self-help (SSH) Program (570 Views)

African Words In The American English / Anxiety In Students: 10 Self-help Tips For Anxious Students / The Real Truth About Ambassador John Fashanu And Tyre Protector (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The American Ambassador To Nigeria's Special Self-help (SSH) Program by uchejava(m): 5:20pm On Jun 03, 2013
The American Ambassador to Nigeria's Special Self-Help (SSH) Program provides small grants to community development activities in Nigeria. It is designed to help communities help themselves. Under this program, projects must originate in the community and the community must make significant contributions to the success of the project, such as land, labor, money, materials, ongoing supervision, and other resources. Currently, the American contribution to any one project ranges from USD$3,000 to $USD10,000. Smaller requests are also welcome. All funds under the SSH Program are disbursed in Naira. More details here: http://www.naijacompetitions.com/2013/06/the-american-ambassador-to-nigerias.html
Re: The American Ambassador To Nigeria's Special Self-help (SSH) Program by 2Awesome: 12:51am On Jun 05, 2013
who is applying or has applied for The American Ambassador To Nigeria's Special Self-help (SSH) Program. please let's discuss.
Re: The American Ambassador To Nigeria's Special Self-help (SSH) Program by madampresident(f): 9:59am On Jun 05, 2013
i have written my application but av not submitted it,heard 30th june is the deadline. am waiting to gather more info on how write the application to be selected
Re: The American Ambassador To Nigeria's Special Self-help (SSH) Program by 2Awesome: 1:52am On Jun 06, 2013
madam president: i have written my application but av not submitted it,heard 30th june is the deadline. am waiting to gather more info on how write the application to be selected
the application sent to me was in a ms word document format, am i supposed to write on those line and sent it back to them? how did u fill yours.

(1) (Reply)

Reasons Why People Prefer Hnaub As A University / The Polytechnic, Ibadan, 2013/2014 Admission / Federal University of Technology Akure 2014/2015 POST UTME FORM.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.