Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,760 members, 7,824,182 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:17 AM

Sponsor/helper To Study Abroad - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Sponsor/helper To Study Abroad (4937 Views)

WAEC's Response To NGO Seeking To Sponsor Best Students / FG To Sponsor 100 First Class Graduates Abroad / . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sponsor/helper To Study Abroad by joefit4gur(m): 5:30pm On May 01, 2008
Can anyone give idea on how I can get someone to pay my tuition fees abroad, and live with them there in the UK, I am ready to work so I can repay, This is more like getting a sponsor or a helper, I already applied to the schools through UCAS (UK) and awaiting response of admission,

I intend schooling abroad not only in the UK, but also in the States.

Thanks y'all
Re: Sponsor/helper To Study Abroad by DANTE4LIFE(m): 3:09pm On May 04, 2008
I like your desire to study abroad but dont u think it is difficult to study in uk with someone u dont know sponsoring u and looking at how expensive uk is  i think it is better you study in place like ukraine where their fees is not much after that u go for your masters in the states or uk or even canada which will be very easy from ukraine

1 Like

Re: Sponsor/helper To Study Abroad by joefit4gur(m): 3:06pm On May 06, 2008
Thank you Dante, buh dont isnt the deadline for Ukraine passed? Might consider that, too, buh still interested in UK though.

Thanks again,
Re: Sponsor/helper To Study Abroad by jaybee3(m): 3:14pm On May 06, 2008
International students don't apply through UCAS dude.

You will have to apply directly to the universities in the uk, most residents (potential sponsor) will struggle to pay the international tuiton fees of >£8000.

I think you have to be realistic and try countries that will offer you free education or better still scholarships
Re: Sponsor/helper To Study Abroad by PrinceJoe1(m): 6:22pm On May 06, 2008
Most of the schools in the UK have their own scholarship opportunities that you can assess when you apply but the problem is that they'r quite tight and competitive and some do not even offer full scholarship. You never can tell anyway. No harm in trying.
Re: Sponsor/helper To Study Abroad by joefit4gur(m): 5:05pm On May 07, 2008
jay bee:

International students don't apply through UCAS dude.

You will have to apply directly to the universities in the uk, most residents (potential sponsor) will struggle to pay the international tuiton fees of >£8000.

I think you have to be realistic and try countries that will offer you free education or better still scholarships

Sure you can apply through UCAS, you should check it, with the schools and application, if u check the questions when filling the form, you'l see it, soo:, tongue
Re: Sponsor/helper To Study Abroad by osaki(m): 3:11pm On May 08, 2008
pls can somebody tell me about studies in ukraine,i'am interested!!!
Re: Sponsor/helper To Study Abroad by Nobody: 6:15pm On Aug 12, 2014
Be honest buddy, which countries can offer us free scholarship?
Re: Sponsor/helper To Study Abroad by omamodecourage1(m): 12:29pm On Aug 20, 2015
Pls can someone tell me more on this scholarship
Re: Sponsor/helper To Study Abroad by AlexiusEffiong(f): 10:06am On Mar 29, 2019
I am Emmanuela Effiong from Akwaibom state Nigeria. Please I need a sponsor for my university Education. Which ever place the person was to send me to study is okay by me. In so far as I have gotten the education I need as a child. I wrote art subjects in my Ssce and got all the nine credit but I love medicine and I wish I could study medicine. Please I will be grateful to anyone who will be of help to me. I can be studying and working too. My contact +2349086168860. Email: ellaify60@gmail.com.Thank you
Re: Sponsor/helper To Study Abroad by edydamsel(f): 7:51pm On Jul 27, 2019
please help me too. i have georgia in mind for dentistry. wish to help pls contact me @edybless9@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Full Summary Of JAMB New Novel (book) “independence” For 2018/2019 UTME / Top 10 Best Polytechnics In Nigeria 2018 And Their Top Courses / Memes That Will Make You Laugh And Get Your Brain Thinking Of Your Mom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.