Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,015 members, 7,814,464 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:17 PM

What A False Prophet Can Do, A False Prophetess Can Do Better... - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What A False Prophet Can Do, A False Prophetess Can Do Better... (938 Views)

Ten Ways That Show That Your Prophet Or Prophetess Is Fake / Pastor Kumuyi Disowns ‘Prophetess’ Who Claimed To Have Gone To Heaven & Back / False Prophet: Uebert Angel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What A False Prophet Can Do, A False Prophetess Can Do Better... by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jun 03, 2013
Gbagaun! Gbagaun!! Gbagaun!!!...

That was the sound that brought me back to the planet...and then the awful singing followed...to think that this was supposed to be some hymn of praises to God...

Now I am not sure which is worse...the prophetess' singing or the sound of the beat up 1985 Volvo with the bad 'exhaust' that just left the fuel station...and to think that God had to listen to this lady's singing...**just hope he has good ear muffs**

I have been wondering if my day could get any worse with the really bad experience at the bank...my frustration and anger could be easily seen and now this unending noise...if only the fuel pump could work any faster...

Tried really hard to be calm and get my mind off the troubles of the day and this incessant noise...needed to focus on something else and I thought maybe the prophetess' outfit would serve my purpose well...

Just as if she read my thoughts, she headed straight for me...she sang a little...almost danced a bit and then her message came: "THE WOMAN YOU CALL YOUR WIFE NOW IS NOT YOUR WIFE...YOU WILL FIND YOUR WIFE WHEN..."

I just couldn't take it any more and with a growl I shouted I DO NOT HAVE A GIRL FRIEND, TALKLESS OF A WIFE...slammed the door of my car shut in anger and zoomed off.
Re: What A False Prophet Can Do, A False Prophetess Can Do Better... by inspiredbyGOD(m): 8:41pm On Jun 03, 2013
Hahahahahaha.
@Striktlymi, is this story based on a true life event?
Re: What A False Prophet Can Do, A False Prophetess Can Do Better... by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jun 03, 2013
inspiredbyGOD:.:
Hahahahahaha.
@Striktlymi, is this story based on a true life event?

Yea, it happened to me. grin

1 Like

Re: What A False Prophet Can Do, A False Prophetess Can Do Better... by inspiredbyGOD(m): 8:58pm On Jun 03, 2013
striktlymi:

Yea, it happened to me. grin
She obviously never expected you to react the way you did. Why didn't you engage her in a conversation just to understand her prophecy? She might have been referring to a future event.
On a side note, I'm just curious to know why you don't have a girl friend.
Re: What A False Prophet Can Do, A False Prophetess Can Do Better... by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jun 03, 2013
She obviously never expected you to react the way you did. Why didn't you engage her in a conversation just to understand her prophecy? She might have been referring to a future event.

I guess maybe because, I am not just the prophecy seeking type...

Anyways, I was already upset with my experience at the bank and I was not in the mood for some prophecy...

On a side note, I'm just curious to know why you don't have a girl friend.

Lol!!!

Dem no like me!

LWKMD!!!
Re: What A False Prophet Can Do, A False Prophetess Can Do Better... by inspiredbyGOD(m): 11:16pm On Jun 03, 2013
striktlymi:

I guess maybe because, I am not just the prophecy seeking type...

Anyways, I was already upset with my experience at the bank and I was not in the mood for some prophecy...
Maybe you just dismissed her because of your preconcieved notion about people in such outfits (and her "Obadiah-like" bell)

Lol!!!

Dem no like me!

LWKMD!!!
. E be lyk say na d reason why u shout 4 d woman be dat.
On a side note, U for take style toast am now!

1 Like

Re: What A False Prophet Can Do, A False Prophetess Can Do Better... by Nobody: 5:04am On Jun 04, 2013
Maybe you just dismissed her because of your preconcieved notion about people in such outfits (and her "Obadiah-like" bell)

. E be lyk say na d reason why u shout 4 d woman be dat.
On a side note, U for take style toast am now!

Nah men...you got it wrong.

Toast her ke? Wouldn't have asked her out if she was the only woman on Earth.
Re: What A False Prophet Can Do, A False Prophetess Can Do Better... by PastorKun(m): 2:00pm On Jun 04, 2013
striktlymi: Gbagaun! Gbagaun!! Gbagaun!!!...

That was the sound that brought me back to the planet...and then the awful singing followed...to think that this was supposed to be some hymn of praises to God...

Now I am not sure which is worse...the prophetess' singing or the sound of the beat up 1985 Volvo with the bad 'exhaust' that just left the fuel station...and to think that God had to listen to this lady's singing...**just hope he has good ear muffs**

I have been wondering if my day could get any worse with the really bad experience at the bank...my frustration and anger could be easily seen and now this unending noise...if only the fuel pump could work any faster...

Tried really hard to be calm and get my mind off the troubles of the day and this incessant noise...needed to focus on something else and I thought maybe the prophetess' outfit would serve my purpose well...

Just as if she read my thoughts, she headed straight for me...she sang a little...almost danced a bit and then her message came: "THE WOMAN YOU CALL YOUR WIFE NOW IS NOT YOUR WIFE...YOU WILL FIND YOUR WIFE WHEN..."

I just couldn't take it any more and with a growl I shouted I DO NOT HAVE A GIRL FRIEND, TALKLESS OF A WIFE...slammed the door of my car shut in anger and zoomed off.

LWKMD grin grin grin
Re: What A False Prophet Can Do, A False Prophetess Can Do Better... by Nobody: 2:03pm On Jun 04, 2013
Pastor Kun:

LWKMD grin grin grin

grin
Re: What A False Prophet Can Do, A False Prophetess Can Do Better... by PastorKun(m): 2:30pm On Jun 04, 2013
@OP
This is how these evil religious merchants cook up stories to scam the gullible. angry imagine it had be a married man who was having issues with his wife that was approached by the so called prophetess. She would have sown the seed to destroy someone's home just becos she wants to scam them yet some morons on this forum would bring out the 'touch not my annointed' card if we decide to expose these criminal rodents in our midst. False prophets and prophetess abound everywhere and they are in much greater number than the genuine ones so we really have to be very discerning.

2 Likes

Re: What A False Prophet Can Do, A False Prophetess Can Do Better... by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jun 04, 2013
Pastor Kun: @OP
This is how these evil religious merchants cook up stories to scam the gullible. angry imagine it had be a married man who was having issues with his wife that was approached by the so called prophetess. She would have sown the seed to destroy someone's home just becos she wants to scam them yet some morons on this forum would bring out the 'touch not my annointed' card if we decide to expose these criminal rodents in our midst. False prophets and prophetess abound everywhere and they are in much greater number than the genuine ones so we really have to be very discerning.

Pator K, you hit the nail on the head! This is exactly what I had in mind before creating the thread...

This happened last week actually but I decided to put it up in order to pass the message across.
Re: What A False Prophet Can Do, A False Prophetess Can Do Better... by SalC: 7:41pm On Jun 04, 2013
striktlymi: Gbagaun! Gbagaun!! Gbagaun!!!...

I also have a prophecy for you,
Hope you will not logout because of that. Hahaha pls stay tuned
Re: What A False Prophet Can Do, A False Prophetess Can Do Better... by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jun 04, 2013
Sal C: I also have a prophecy for you,
Hope you will not logout because of that. Hahaha pls stay tuned

Prophecy ke?
Re: What A False Prophet Can Do, A False Prophetess Can Do Better... by Image123(m): 10:55pm On Jun 04, 2013
But come to think of it oh, was the FALSE prohetess not right?
Re: What A False Prophet Can Do, A False Prophetess Can Do Better... by SouthernGuy(m): 11:03pm On Jun 04, 2013
LMFAO.

The funny thing is she'll still go about looking for a prey with this false prophecy and some block heads will believe....and probably ask for a "seed" from the person for the work of God.

On a side note,MAN MUST WACK.

1 Like

Re: What A False Prophet Can Do, A False Prophetess Can Do Better... by SalC: 6:47am On Jun 05, 2013
striktlymi:

Prophecy ke?
Yes but the problem is; I can't find my prophetic bell. Once I see it, prophecy begins.
Re: What A False Prophet Can Do, A False Prophetess Can Do Better... by Nobody: 7:01am On Jun 05, 2013
Sal C: Yes but the problem is; I can't find my prophetic bell. Once I see it, prophecy begins.

Ah that bell is very important o! A prophet without his bell is like a carpenter without his hammer.
Re: What A False Prophet Can Do, A False Prophetess Can Do Better... by Hackomania(m): 7:15am On Jun 05, 2013
haha interesting event. Looking forward to the concluding parts
Re: What A False Prophet Can Do, A False Prophetess Can Do Better... by Nobody: 7:18am On Jun 05, 2013
Hackomania: haha interesting event. Looking forward to the concluding parts

Concluding part ke?

I don run leave prophetess o! I just hope she won't find someone else to hustle.
Re: What A False Prophet Can Do, A False Prophetess Can Do Better... by SalC: 8:45pm On Jun 05, 2013
striktlymi:

Ah that bell is very important o! A prophet without his bell is like a carpenter without his hammer.
Such things are no longer new or strange to me because I've seen and heard much about them. Am glad you were not taken in by her so called prophecy . That's a lesson for those who are yet to come across them.
Re: What A False Prophet Can Do, A False Prophetess Can Do Better... by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jun 05, 2013
Sal C: Such things are no longer new or strange to me because I've seen and heard much about them. Am glad you were not taken in by her so called prophecy . That's a lesson for those who are yet to come across them.

So true!

(1) (Reply)

Latest News On Nairaland / Her Excellency Dame Abimbola Fashola Worshipped @ A Nairalander Church (PIC) / Was It Adam And Eves Fault?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.