Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,851 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:40 AM

Judge This Case Please (he Used My BB As Offering In Church) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Judge This Case Please (he Used My BB As Offering In Church) (442 Views)

Compare And Contrast These Christmas Wishes And Judge For Yourself.(image) / Seun Please Judge This Case Between Me And Sexkillz / An Horsemen Entered Nigeria On Friday,he Used Three Days,and Left On Friday.how Does He Do It?send Y (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Judge This Case Please (he Used My BB As Offering In Church) by Nehemiah459(m): 9:29pm On Jun 03, 2013
I don't know where to post this but if I landed in the wrong Category, its left for the Mods to do the adjustment themselves...
This was what happened to my Colleague/Friend, and His Friend.
Somebody dashed my friend a Blackberry but He didn't like it or will I say he doesn't want to use it cos it doesn't speak out. So he gave it to a friend for him to make use of it in Chatting (WhatsApp in Particular).
Some weeks later, he (My Friend/Colleague) called his friend and asked about his phone and his told him blankly that he didn't know what came over him and HE USED THE AS OFFERING IN CHURCH !!!!

Please what do you have to say about this?
Re: Judge This Case Please (he Used My BB As Offering In Church) by critique101(f): 9:37pm On Jun 03, 2013
Na lie! He don sell am chop the money

(1) (Reply)

UBN Declares N7.8b PAT In Q1 '13 Result / How To Mess In Public & Retain Your Image. / Airtel I Demand Damages By Opeyemi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.