Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,201 members, 7,811,539 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:10 PM

President Goodluck Jonathan Inside The Toilet At OAU 50 Anniversary (VIDEO) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Goodluck Jonathan Inside The Toilet At OAU 50 Anniversary (VIDEO) (4330 Views)

Buhari Beats Jonathan Inside Aso Villa - Punch / BREAKING NEWS Presidential: Buhari Thrashes Jonathan Inside Aso Rock - PunchNews / President Goodluck Jonathan Inside The Toilet At OAU 50 Anniversary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Goodluck Jonathan Inside The Toilet At OAU 50 Anniversary (VIDEO) by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jun 03, 2013
President Goodluck Jonathan Inside The Toilet At OAU 50 Anniversary In Addis Ababa

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ElaiWGfKGn0 LMAO cheesy

1 Like

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Inside The Toilet At OAU 50 Anniversary (VIDEO) by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jun 03, 2013
FRONT PAGE ABEG. LOLZZZ

1 Like

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Inside The Toilet At OAU 50 Anniversary (VIDEO) by Dreal1247: 10:01pm On Jun 03, 2013
How wz it possible for then to soap him in the toilet?
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Inside The Toilet At OAU 50 Anniversary (VIDEO) by Bigflamie(m): 10:02pm On Jun 03, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin
Sitting in the toilet stu'pid Buhari cheesy cheesy
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Inside The Toilet At OAU 50 Anniversary (VIDEO) by alaoeri: 10:23pm On Jun 03, 2013
F!vcking hilarious, that guy really imitate GEJ 'THAT IS NOT CORRECT in GEJ's voice' hope SSS won't clamp him down ℓ☺ℓ.
Sitting in the toilet stewpid Buhari
Sitting in the toilet stewpid Amaechi
Sitting in the toilet Bola Tinubu.
This guy don finish GEJ. =)) =D =)) Laffº˚˚°º≈wanº˚˚°º≈killº˚˚°º≈meº˚˚°º≈dieº˚˚°º≈=))=D =)).

1 Like

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Inside The Toilet At OAU 50 Anniversary (VIDEO) by ALMUSTAQIM(m): 10:31pm On Jun 03, 2013
THIS IS CREATIVITY AT ITS BEST. GOD BLESS ALL NIGERIANS. I ALMOST CRACK MY RIBS.
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Inside The Toilet At OAU 50 Anniversary (VIDEO) by Nobody: 12:37am On Jun 04, 2013
You no serious at all with this video.

Karanbani...
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Inside The Toilet At OAU 50 Anniversary (VIDEO) by Nobody: 2:26am On Jun 04, 2013
This is stupid and disrespectful. It is not funny n I was disappointed at dat guy. GEJ is our president yab him when he is out haba

2 Likes

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Inside The Toilet At OAU 50 Anniversary (VIDEO) by Ola17: 4:19am On Jun 04, 2013
To those comfortable with this video I ask, if such a demeaning and insulting video is made of your father, imam or pastor, will you also shout "this is creativity" "this is hilarious" "front page things" ?
Some people and their disgusting sense of humor.

1 Like

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Inside The Toilet At OAU 50 Anniversary (VIDEO) by dayokanu(m): 4:49am On Jun 04, 2013
Retardeen and alcohol cant be separated

1 Like

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Inside The Toilet At OAU 50 Anniversary (VIDEO) by Noali: 6:05am On Jun 04, 2013
I feel sad for Nigerians, so this what has become of Nigerians, making a video of their president in the toilet and laughing over it. How would you feel if you were the president and you saw a video of "yourself" in the toilet on internet? The person who made this video and who posted it here, are the ones we should laugh at for being so stupid. Anyway, it's because of how the country is, if this was still during the Military era, let me see who will dare post such on internet, and won't be caught and sent to jail. Have you ever seen a video of Obama in toilet on the internet?
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Inside The Toilet At OAU 50 Anniversary (VIDEO) by juman(m): 6:15am On Jun 04, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

The president was AWOL. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Inside The Toilet At OAU 50 Anniversary (VIDEO) by Nobody: 6:18am On Jun 04, 2013
Wen u become a president, u become a public figure,u doors of privacy is open to all forms of criticism n appraisal, even questionable criticism and bloated appraisals from sycophants. How eva, d video helped lighten my mood dats a feat gej has not bin able to achieve for me.

1 Like

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Inside The Toilet At OAU 50 Anniversary (VIDEO) by bobthebuilder99(m): 7:06am On Jun 04, 2013
This Must Make Front Page!

I have died!!!

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Inside The Toilet At OAU 50 Anniversary (VIDEO) by kkkp: 7:29am On Jun 04, 2013
Puuuuuuuuuuuuuhahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahhaahahahhaahahaha
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Inside The Toilet At OAU 50 Anniversary (VIDEO) by Demdem(m): 7:30am On Jun 04, 2013
Retardeen himself grin grin grin
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Inside The Toilet At OAU 50 Anniversary (VIDEO) by dridowu: 8:12am On Jun 04, 2013
Sahara report ? Dr Damage
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Inside The Toilet At OAU 50 Anniversary (VIDEO) by Nobody: 8:25am On Jun 04, 2013
badt guys
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Inside The Toilet At OAU 50 Anniversary (VIDEO) by Brisingr(m): 8:31am On Jun 04, 2013
Don're haters of this work see Obama in many insulting internet memes or being ridiculed on SNL ? Its all part of the,baggage that comes from being a public worker if u ain' got the thick skin getthefucout !!
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Inside The Toilet At OAU 50 Anniversary (VIDEO) by DICKtator: 8:48am On Jun 04, 2013
grin grin grin grin
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Inside The Toilet At OAU 50 Anniversary (VIDEO) by Nobody: 8:50am On Jun 04, 2013
This is never funny. GEJ is the president of a country like Nigeria which is the GIANT OF AFRICA and these type of jokes is far fetched and uncalled for, he is the president, someones father, someones uncle, someones cousin and someones child and someones husband..... These guy should be arrested and prosecuted for diminishing the office of the president which is treason.
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Inside The Toilet At OAU 50 Anniversary (VIDEO) by OneNaira6: 8:54am On Jun 04, 2013
Not funny. There is no ounce of comedy in the video. The joke was stup1d and the video is demeaning. This is another person's father for God sake. SMH
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Inside The Toilet At OAU 50 Anniversary (VIDEO) by Adufaye(m): 9:35am On Jun 04, 2013
Not funny! Bt its not a new tinx! Hv seen many of Obama's..........GEJ own no b new tin
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Inside The Toilet At OAU 50 Anniversary (VIDEO) by Nobody: 9:42am On Jun 04, 2013
This only shows the amount of freedom the media has in Nigeria under the present administration. Someone should try this in Uganda, Zimbabwe or even South Africa.

Who ever made the video might think he is demeaning the president, but he is only telling the whole world how he is free to say what he likes, when he likes and how he likes. Kudos! to President Goodluck Jonathan for the unprecedented media freedom he has ushered into the Nigerian political scene.

Lets see how Buhari will handle the inverse media coverage during 2015 Election campaigns.

But Least it be forgotten, power must be used responsibly. The so called opposition media is currently testing its limits, but remember that if the president is not a man of strong democratic credentials, these kinds of insult could push him into the path of vendetta. (But I guess thats what the opposition wants most, so they can have good reason to continue begging for pity)

3 Likes

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Inside The Toilet At OAU 50 Anniversary (VIDEO) by Nobody: 9:59am On Jun 04, 2013
Why do people loose their Head over any attack on gej? For God sake he was elected to serve us not the other way round.
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Inside The Toilet At OAU 50 Anniversary (VIDEO) by Pataki: 10:17am On Jun 04, 2013
Shalanga president drunk in his otueke ogogoro. grin
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Inside The Toilet At OAU 50 Anniversary (VIDEO) by Beaf1: 10:52am On Jun 04, 2013
Chaii!!

Ok. I am critical of Jona's policies but this is not funny.

In GEJ's voice: THAT IS NOT CORRECT. Anyway, I know he will not 'give a damn'
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Inside The Toilet At OAU 50 Anniversary (VIDEO) by Gamji007: 11:12am On Jun 04, 2013
Ola17: To those comfortable with this video I ask, if such a demeaning and insulting video is made of your father, imam or pastor, will you also shout "this is creativity" "this is hilarious" "front page things" ?
Some people and their disgusting sense of humor.

Stop being a hypocrite and laugh!

cheesycheesycheesy
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Inside The Toilet At OAU 50 Anniversary (VIDEO) by Gamji007: 11:15am On Jun 04, 2013
dvdon: This is stupid and disrespectful. It is not funny n I was disappointed at dat guy. GEJ is our president yab him when he is out haba

Abeg laugh and calm your nerves. This video is verry funny

cheesycheesy
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Inside The Toilet At OAU 50 Anniversary (VIDEO) by ZACHIE: 12:28pm On Jun 04, 2013
Did you guys realize that the dude caricaturing the President is a GHANAIAN?
We may have truly lost our place in the sun if this is entertaining to you all.
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Inside The Toilet At OAU 50 Anniversary (VIDEO) by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jun 04, 2013
MODERATOR ABEEEEG FRONT PAGE O JARE THIS MUST BE SEEN BY ALL AND SUNDRY LOLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

(1) (2) (Reply)

Made In Aba Bunk Bed... Given Every Opportunity, Every Igbo Man Is A Potential.. / Prof. Yemi Osinbajo Might be Muslim Puppet- Danjuma Abdullah / Oyedepo Blast Presidency, Insists On Jubri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.