Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,181 members, 7,815,137 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:02 AM

How To Stop Sexual Sin And Backsliding - The Biblical Way - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How To Stop Sexual Sin And Backsliding - The Biblical Way (568 Views)

Advice For Backsliding Christians. / 8 false Teachings by Churches And The Biblical Truths Concerning them. / Christians, Learn How To Curse Your Enemies The Biblical Way. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Stop Sexual Sin And Backsliding - The Biblical Way by AOmega: 10:02pm On Jun 03, 2013

Why Do I Keep Sinning? How Do I Stop Sexual Sin? What Are Ways to Stop Backsliding?

Overcoming Your Worst Sins The Biblical Way

These are all valid questions that Christians face. No matter where you live, your age or your background, all Christians will be tried and tested with sin in their lives. Living in a world full of sinful temptation makes the battle for Christian purity that much tougher. But the Bible of course, holds the solution to battling and in some cases, eliminating certain sins in your life. This article will explore one of the methods to overcoming your worst sins and keeping them away for good.

http://beginningandend.com/how-do-i-stop-sinning-overcoming-your-worst-sins/

(1) (Reply)

The Simplicity Of The Christian Message / Antichrist Church In Nig: Animals Sacrificed, Visitors Served With Alcohol(pix) / Hadith No 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.