Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:56 AM

I've Arrived At My Chelsea In The Best Moment Of My Career' - Mourinho's First - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I've Arrived At My Chelsea In The Best Moment Of My Career' - Mourinho's First (566 Views)

Jose Mourinho’s First Statement Since Chelsea Sacking / Mikel Captain Chelsea In Fa Cup and his first goal for 2014 / T.b Joshua Did Not Prophesy About Chelsea In Champions League!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I've Arrived At My Chelsea In The Best Moment Of My Career' - Mourinho's First by trendydoctor: 1:35am On Jun 04, 2013
The newly confirmed Blues manager has spoken to the club's official TV station giving his thoughts on everything from transfers to his priorities at Stamford Bridge New Chelsea manager Jose Mourinho has given his first full interview since being confirmed by the club on Monday afternoon. You can read the full transcript below of his conversation with Chelsea TV
Read more <a href="http://trendydoc..com">here.</a>
Re: I've Arrived At My Chelsea In The Best Moment Of My Career' - Mourinho's First by yommynice(m): 4:34pm On Jun 04, 2013
PROMO! PROMO!! PROMO!!!
Enjoy 15% off our normal prices on everything you do @ Behind CLOTHING when u do more than 20pcs. We make beautiful and durable customized shirts & promo/branded shirts (round neck, collar neck, hooded, jackets, blazers, jersey, customized slippers & shoes, etc) just call Behind Clothing on 08069146494. BB Pin:32D60984...clothe your life!

(1) (Reply)

Super Eagles To Arrive Inbrazil On Saturday / 5 Ways To Get Over Premiership Withdrawal Syndrome / Fan Jailed For Hugging Ronaldo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.