Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,146 members, 7,811,223 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:59 AM

Usb Otg Cable (for phones and tablets) - Technology Market (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Usb Otg Cable (for phones and tablets) (15506 Views)

CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC / Android Robot Usb Otg Adapter / Fancy Android Robot Shaped Micro USB OTG Adapter For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Usb Otg Cable (for phones and tablets) by unlimited2(m): 9:16am On Jul 02, 2013
available
Re: Usb Otg Cable (for phones and tablets) by unlimited2(m): 9:41am On Jul 03, 2013
un_limited: available
Re: Usb Otg Cable (for phones and tablets) by unlimited2(m): 2:11pm On Jul 03, 2013
available
Re: Usb Otg Cable (for phones and tablets) by unlimited2(m): 1:56pm On Jul 04, 2013
un_limited: i have some pieces of micro usb otg(on-the-go)cable for sale at N500 each.
the cable can be used to connect your mouse, keyboard, flash-drive, hardisk, usb gamepad etc to your phones and it works with most android phones, latest nokia phones, tablets using micro usb port etc
the one that works for Samsung galaxy tabs is now available
call/whatsapp 08068946587 to get yours
Re: Usb Otg Cable (for phones and tablets) by unlimited2(m): 2:59pm On Jul 05, 2013
[quote author=un_limited][/quote]
Re: Usb Otg Cable (for phones and tablets) by unlimited2(m): 11:57am On Jul 06, 2013
Re: Usb Otg Cable (for phones and tablets) by unlimited2(m): 10:28am On Jul 07, 2013
un_limited: i have some pieces of micro usb otg(on-the-go)cable for sale at N500 each.
the cable can be used to connect your mouse, keyboard, flash-drive, hardisk, usb gamepad etc to your phones and it works with most android phones, latest nokia phones, tablets using micro usb port etc
Re: Usb Otg Cable (for phones and tablets) by unlimited2(m): 8:53am On Jul 08, 2013
call/whatsapp.08068946587 to get yours
Re: Usb Otg Cable (for phones and tablets) by unlimited2(m): 7:15am On Jul 09, 2013
call/whatsapp:08068946587 to get yours
Re: Usb Otg Cable (for phones and tablets) by unlimited2(m): 9:42am On Jul 10, 2013
Re: Usb Otg Cable (for phones and tablets) by unlimited2(m): 11:04am On Jul 11, 2013
Re: Usb Otg Cable (for phones and tablets) by unlimited2(m): 11:58am On Jul 15, 2013
Re: Usb Otg Cable (for phones and tablets) by unlimited2(m): 11:49am On Jul 16, 2013
call/whatsapp :08068946587 to get yours
Re: Usb Otg Cable (for phones and tablets) by unlimited2(m): 9:20am On Jul 17, 2013
Re: Usb Otg Cable (for phones and tablets) by unlimited2(m): 2:47pm On Jul 22, 2013
call/whatsapp: 08068946587 to get yours
Re: Usb Otg Cable (for phones and tablets) by unlimited2(m): 12:43pm On Jul 23, 2013
Re: Usb Otg Cable (for phones and tablets) by unlimited2(m): 9:49am On Jul 24, 2013
Re: Usb Otg Cable (for phones and tablets) by unlimited2(m): 4:03pm On Jul 24, 2013
Re: Usb Otg Cable (for phones and tablets) by rajo4real(m): 8:24pm On Jul 25, 2013
Kindly post a pix so I can see a sample of it.
And besides, #500 is on d high side cuz I could buy up to 10 pcs
Re: Usb Otg Cable (for phones and tablets) by unlimited2(m): 12:07pm On Jul 29, 2013
rajo4real: Kindly post a pix so I can see a sample of it.
And besides, #500 is on d high side cuz I could buy up to 10 pcs
the pictures are on the first post
Re: Usb Otg Cable (for phones and tablets) by milad4love(m): 10:10am On Jul 30, 2013
[quote author=un_limited][/quote] do you ave the one that can work with tecno n9 tab.........
Re: Usb Otg Cable (for phones and tablets) by unlimited2(m): 12:34pm On Jul 30, 2013
Re: Usb Otg Cable (for phones and tablets) by unlimited2(m): 10:33pm On Jul 30, 2013
milad4love: do you ave the one that can work with tecno n9 tab.........
yes
Re: Usb Otg Cable (for phones and tablets) by unlimited2(m): 10:33pm On Jul 30, 2013
milad4love: do you ave the one that can work with tecno n9 tab.........
yes
Re: Usb Otg Cable (for phones and tablets) by unlimited2(m): 10:05am On Jul 31, 2013
Re: Usb Otg Cable (for phones and tablets) by unlimited2(m): 4:57pm On Aug 01, 2013
call/whatsapp :08068946587 to get yours
Re: Usb Otg Cable (for phones and tablets) by unlimited2(m): 9:21am On Aug 02, 2013
Re: Usb Otg Cable (for phones and tablets) by mcgboye(m): 9:45pm On Aug 02, 2013
I'm getting the N9 tab tomorrow and I'll love to get one of your OTG. Will call tomorrow to set up a meeting. I stay in Ilasa, so it should be easy
Re: Usb Otg Cable (for phones and tablets) by unlimited2(m): 10:42am On Aug 03, 2013
mcgboye: I'm getting the N9 tab tomorrow and I'll love to get one of your OTG. Will call tomorrow to set up a meeting. I stay in Ilasa, so it should be easy
ok
Re: Usb Otg Cable (for phones and tablets) by unlimited2(m): 12:10pm On Aug 04, 2013
Re: Usb Otg Cable (for phones and tablets) by unlimited2(m): 9:39am On Aug 05, 2013
call/whatsapp;08068946587 to get yours

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Plastic ID Card Printers Sale, Maintenance, Consumables & Software SUPPLY In Nig / Crazy Price 4 Ipad2,mini Latop Core I3 Laptop Few Stock Available 49,000 / 9.7inch Tab With Television, HDMI, Huge Battery mAh, OctaCore, Etc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.