Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,692 members, 7,816,828 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:05 PM

Perfectmoney Needed... You Wan Sell? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Perfectmoney Needed... You Wan Sell? (1212 Views)

Why Can't I Access My Perfectmoney Account From My Bb Phone? / Perfectmoney/paypal Investment --automatic Payout To Your Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Perfectmoney Needed... You Wan Sell? by naijathings(m): 9:31am On Jun 04, 2013
PerfectMoney needed...
let me know if you have for sale in Lagos and I am not interested in anybody I can not see physically..
thanks
Re: Perfectmoney Needed... You Wan Sell? by Nobody: 9:12am On Jun 19, 2013
naijathings: PerfectMoney needed...
let me know if you have for sale in Lagos and I am not interested in anybody I can not see physically..
thanks

Register on perfect money, get a Visa card and purchase all the funds you want...
Re: Perfectmoney Needed... You Wan Sell? by naijathings(m): 4:19pm On Jun 22, 2013
Ravenwolf:

Register on perfect money, get a Visa card and purchase all the funds you want...
get a Visa card? i have a fidelity bank visa card.. can i use that? if i can't use that, then how can i get one?
Re: Perfectmoney Needed... You Wan Sell? by samclet(m): 2:15pm On Jun 24, 2013
naijathings:
get a Visa card? i have a fidelity bank visa card.. can i use that? if i can't use that, then how can i get one?

How much PM do you need, are you a reseller or for personally use? I sell PM at the rate of 220 per dollar but if you want to buy at large qtty, I can reduce the price. for more info you can call...

Samclet ventures

Office address... 39, omowonuola shopping plaza
Ijaye b/stop
Ijaye-ojokoro
Lagos
Tel...08025532526
E-mail... samclet2010@yahoo.com
Re: Perfectmoney Needed... You Wan Sell? by Nobody: 7:23pm On Jun 24, 2013
naijathings:

Yes you can.... just open a perfect money account first.... then let me know.

Dont mind anyone who wants to sell PM for you at NGN220, with your card you can purchase it for about NGN161
Re: Perfectmoney Needed... You Wan Sell? by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jun 24, 2013
Ravenwolf:

Dont mind anyone who wants to sell PM for you at NGN220, with your card you can purchase it for about NGN161

How can i buy PM for N161 with Visa Card?
Re: Perfectmoney Needed... You Wan Sell? by naijathings(m): 5:09pm On Jun 25, 2013
Ravenwolf:

I ALREADY HAVA PERFMONEY ACC
Re: Perfectmoney Needed... You Wan Sell? by biola3005: 9:07am On Jul 07, 2013
I sale perfect money 24hrs a day and instant funding no delay.biola3005ng@yahoo.com with the subject pm
Re: Perfectmoney Needed... You Wan Sell? by naijathings(m): 4:53pm On Jul 08, 2013
biola3005: I sale perfect money 24hrs a day and instant funding no delay.biola3005ng@yahoo.com with the subject pm

price and location..

(1) (Reply)

What Will Happen To Your Money In The Bank If Happens To Break Or Civil War / In Need Of Professionals Well Vast In The Oil Industry With International Connec / Is NNN A Scam?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.