Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,137 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:35 AM

Fifa2008(too Hard) - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Fifa2008(too Hard) (1563 Views)

Video Games Getting Too Hard ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fifa2008(too Hard) by darequam(m): 12:10am On May 02, 2008
Has any body played this game on Ps2 before? Cus the gameplay is so hard that i don't enjoy toomuch superiority over my brothers like i use to in fifa07. If u've checked this game out then come forward with ur views about the game. Note from through ball pass, crossing and even attacking. It's too hard to play and require additional reasoning to play
Re: Fifa2008(too Hard) by pein(m): 11:22am On May 02, 2008
seems easy to me it takes time to get used to it but once you do its nothing,best tip i can give is dnt panic under ant situation:defending,crossing even when 1on1 like most ppl do when playing PES.
Re: Fifa2008(too Hard) by tboy1(m): 1:04pm On May 02, 2008
first time i played this game i scored so many goals i did not even bother to finish the game.

if you're looking for a good soccer game you need to pro evolution soccer and i bet once you play this once, you'll throw away your fifa
Re: Fifa2008(too Hard) by darequam(m): 12:27am On May 03, 2008
Maybe u guys are talking of another game cus the easport fifa 08 i'm talking of is difficult and superb in terms of everything. U can't even compare it to konami or proevolution. It is rated the best soccer game worldwide.
@tobi if u played the game for the first time and scored so much then u must be playing at a very low difficulty level. Try it again and up the level then u'l kno what i'm saying.
Re: Fifa2008(too Hard) by pein(m): 7:57am On May 03, 2008
no we are talking about fifa 08.EA has alway been good with presentation and thats where konamii fails miserably but in terms of gameplay everyone will tell you PES is the better game.FIFA sellsmore cuz its much more popular in the US but in europe and asia PES Rules.and about the difficulty like i sad you just have to get used to it byy stepping up your game,thats all there is to it.
Re: Fifa2008(too Hard) by bgees(m): 3:33pm On May 10, 2008
the harder the realer.

fifa 08, u just have to chill, dont sprint everytime.

fifa 08 is it, pro evolution soccer is shit.
Re: Fifa2008(too Hard) by Frizy(m): 1:56pm On May 11, 2008
tboy1:

if you're looking for a good soccer game you need to pro evolution soccer and i bet once you play this once, you'll throw away your fifa

Says who? I have both and love fifa to any pro evolution series. Fifa has more fans, the only thing is that Nigerians prefer pro evolution to fifa possibly because of the history winning eleven made in their lives back in the days of PS.

Some people then didn't even know if PS could play any other thing decides Winning Eleven. grin
Re: Fifa2008(too Hard) by tboy1(m): 2:17pm On May 11, 2008
Frizy:

Says who? I have both and love fifa to any pro evolution series. Fifa has more fans, the only thing is that Nigerians prefer pro evolution to fifa possibly because of the history winning eleven made in their lives back in the days of PS.

Some people then didn't even know if PS could play any other thing decides Winning Eleven. grin

You've just confirmed you don't know anything about football games.When we're talking bout gameplay, pro evo is the best football game out there.yes i was talking bout fifa08 cus i wanted to get the game before pro evo came out this yr.i played the game(not on easy level) and scored so many goals while playing computer.
The only thing fifa is better in, is the licences to display correct jerseys and club names, apart from that pro evo is way better.
Re: Fifa2008(too Hard) by darequam(m): 7:33pm On May 12, 2008
License or no license fifa is d best. I'm glad now that the real football loving fans are coming out.
Re: Fifa2008(too Hard) by darequam(m): 7:51pm On May 12, 2008
I think i'm begining to get use to d fifa08. One thing i didn't get to realise in time was that the game requires more application of skills and initiative to enjoy the gameplay. Everything is not as easy as that of konami that once u've mastered the gameplay u can dominate on other players. I think the reason why people do prefer konami/pes to fifa is because it is more commercial. Fifa loads too much before u get to play a single football match not to talk of playing again and again. But in konami just a few tiptap u are into the match.
We all kno larger percentage of gamers in nigeria play at gamecenters and cus of this they get use to konami/pes
Re: Fifa2008(too Hard) by Donprex: 1:10pm On May 13, 2008
Apart frm nigerians liking PES n its commercial use pro evolution has been better than fifa until fifa 08 came out thats just the fact.
Re: Fifa2008(too Hard) by tboy1(m): 3:39pm On May 14, 2008
darequam:

I think i'm begining to get use to d fifa08. One thing i didn't get to realise in time was that the game requires more application of skills and initiative to enjoy the gameplay. Everything is not as easy as that of konami that once u've mastered the gameplay u can dominate on other players. I think the reason why people do prefer konami/pes to fifa is because it is more commercial. Fifa loads too much before u get to play a single football match not to talk of playing again and again. But in konami just a few tiptap u are into the match.
We all kno larger percentage of gamers in nigeria play at gamecenters and cus of this they get use to konami/pes

Like i said you people that prefer fifa to pro don't know ANYTHING about football gameplay.
Fifa only has the cutting edge because of all the licencing.If Pro Evo could get more licencing, there won't be any comparison. Real "football fanatics" play Pro because the gameplay is more realistic- and thats a fact. I can play anybody who owns fifa and i'll guarantee to whoop the person's ass nothing less that 2 nill- whoever is ready and has online gaming,please holla at me. Only people who aren't as much into football play Fifa because they want all the real names, clubs, kits and the dumb ass gameplay
Re: Fifa2008(too Hard) by darequam(m): 9:41pm On May 15, 2008
Guy guy guy guy u no fit beat me 4 fifa O
I think its better if u just maintain ur champion the poor level and don't go about exposing ur ignorance. what's a football game when u don't use realistic players and stadiums with club logos on their jerseys. I mean , this makes u feel like u r handling the real club with real players with real attributes. I can bet wit u #5000 that u can't defeat me in 5 good games if we play head to head in fifa07.
Re: Fifa2008(too Hard) by tboy1(m): 10:22am On May 16, 2008
darequam:

Guy guy guy guy u no fit beat me 4 fifa O
I think its better if u just maintain your champion the poor level and don't go about exposing your ignorance. what's a football game when u don't use realistic players and stadiums with club logos on their jerseys. I mean , this makes u feel like you're handling the real club with real players with real attributes. I can bet wit u #5000 that u can't defeat me in 5 good games if we play head to head in fifa07.

All that one is story- my younger bro has got all the fifa both on ps2 and ps3 and its got online gaming.whenever you want to play online send me a mail in my inbox-my personal email add is there and i'll give you my username online and we'll play. Just don't forget to report the results to all your fifa fans here grin grin grin
Holla at me when you're ready wink
Re: Fifa2008(too Hard) by darequam(m): 9:40pm On May 19, 2008
Cool boy i would love to whoop ur ass heavily online but i'm yet to figure out how to connect ma ps2 online. Maybe u should help me out with the directions in doing that.
Re: Fifa2008(too Hard) by tboy1(m): 10:14am On May 21, 2008
darequam:

Cool boy i would love to whoop your ass heavily online but i'm yet to figure out how to connect ma ps2 online. Maybe u should help me out with the directions in doing that.

If u have an older PS2, you'll need a Network Adapter and Network Access Disk. Your Network Access Code is packaged with your adapter and NAD. If u have the slim PS2, it already has an integrated network connector so there is no need for a Network Adapter. Your Network Access Code is the number shown on the back of your console's registration booklet and you still need a NAD.

Hope you understand all what you need to do. Let me know if u have any problems
Re: Fifa2008(too Hard) by darequam(m): 1:39pm On May 22, 2008
What is an nad and how do i get it.
Like how much do i get to pay for the service and how will it be rendered.
Re: Fifa2008(too Hard) by tboy1(m): 9:34pm On May 22, 2008
darequam:

What is an nad and how do i get it.
Like how much do i get to pay for the service and how will it be rendered.
Network Access Disk and i think u should be able to get it in computer village or anywhere they sell ps2.
i'm don't know how much they sell it in naij
Re: Fifa2008(too Hard) by demdem1: 5:48pm On Jul 04, 2008
Hey guys where can i get this game downloaded to my fone?

(1) (Reply)

Infisoye Baba Mo Ri È(i See You) Pls Help / PES Club Manager Game Discussion Thread / Destiny 2: How To Get Curated Black Armory Weapon Rolls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.