Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,927 members, 7,814,123 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:15 AM

Nigeria Reject Hotel Booked By Kenya FA - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria Reject Hotel Booked By Kenya FA (12734 Views)

Booked Bets And Betting Tips / Nigeria Reject Bafana Friendly / Nigeria Reject Adidas Kit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Reject Hotel Booked By Kenya FA by iamnigeria: 11:26am On Jun 04, 2013
Reigining African champions Nigeria have rejected an hotel booked for them by Kenya FA after arriving from Germany for the 2014 World Cup qualifier against Kenya at Kasarani on Wednesday. Kenya FA had booked the Super Eagles at 680 Hotel situated in the heart of the city but they instead, rejected it opting to book themselves at Hotel La Mada along Thika Road.

The Super Eagles, who arrived with a contingent of 34 members, had connected a flight from Frankfurt, Germany from Mexico, where they had played a friendly match against their hosts drawing 2-2.

According to Kenya FA official Hussein Terry, they accorded Nigeria everything they needed including transport and security to their hotel.

“The 680 hotel has been inspected by CAF and FIFA and passed fit to host visiting teams so probably the Nigerians thought we would be mischievous like they were during the first leg match or probably do something fishy to the hotel.”

“They were received at the airport by the Secretary General (Michael Esakwa) and given tight security to the hotel they have decided to stay in along Thika Road,” Terry told Goal.

The Nigerians, as per the Fifa rules are expected to have a feel of the match venue this evening at 4pm, after relaxing apparently to shake off jet lag.

The match will be played on Wednesday at 4pm and Kenya, who trail in the Group consisting of leaders Nigeria, Namibia and Malawi, must win to keep alive their hopes of qualifying for the 2014 World Cup in Brazil

From http://www.iamnigeria.net/2013/06/super-eagles-reject-hotel-booked-by.html
Re: Nigeria Reject Hotel Booked By Kenya FA by Akshow: 11:31am On Jun 04, 2013
i hate to say this but what goes around comes around. didn't the naija fa too took the Kenyas to a secondary school pitch for their training session? revenge is a biaaatch i know but naija should not whine and use this as an excuse for loosing the game.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Reject Hotel Booked By Kenya FA by Nobody: 1:42pm On Jun 04, 2013
any reasonable source ?
Re: Nigeria Reject Hotel Booked By Kenya FA by Kk4(m): 1:42pm On Jun 04, 2013
Picture of the hotel
Re: Nigeria Reject Hotel Booked By Kenya FA by obi4eze(m): 1:43pm On Jun 04, 2013
The match is @ 2pm Nigerian time.
Re: Nigeria Reject Hotel Booked By Kenya FA by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jun 04, 2013
h
Re: Nigeria Reject Hotel Booked By Kenya FA by Jamieb(m): 1:43pm On Jun 04, 2013
Akshow: i hate to say this but what goes around comes around. didn't the naija fa too took the Kenyas to a secondary school pitch for their training session? revenge is a biaaatch i know but naija should not whine and use this as an excuse for loosing the game.
abeg! Mechionu, Nigeria does not take them to secondary school rather they took themselves there

9 Likes

Re: Nigeria Reject Hotel Booked By Kenya FA by DJDOLA(m): 1:43pm On Jun 04, 2013
Nice move...I don't trust kenya they can poison there foods

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Reject Hotel Booked By Kenya FA by mysticgal(f): 1:44pm On Jun 04, 2013
Na do me i do you undecided
Re: Nigeria Reject Hotel Booked By Kenya FA by sureway1(m): 1:44pm On Jun 04, 2013
I'm not suprise...they are nigerian.
Re: Nigeria Reject Hotel Booked By Kenya FA by jude33084(m): 1:45pm On Jun 04, 2013
Akshow: i hate to say this but what goes around comes around. didn't the naija fa too took the Kenyas to a secondary school pitch for their training session? revenge is a biaaatch i know but naija should not whine and use this as an excuse for loosing the game.

Pls try to be truthful for once undecided

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Reject Hotel Booked By Kenya FA by adora4u1: 1:46pm On Jun 04, 2013
First to do, e no dey pain. Second to do, eye go red...... grin
Re: Nigeria Reject Hotel Booked By Kenya FA by Darejyde(m): 1:46pm On Jun 04, 2013
))º°˚˚˚°ºнaĦaнaº°˚˚˚°º‎​=)) some1 tell those Kenyans them ♌o sabi wickedness reach us oh! Any e gud as D̶̲̥̅̊ 9ja big bois cum wit beta moni τ̅☺ lodge Fø̲̣̣я̅ beta hotel :-

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Reject Hotel Booked By Kenya FA by martin92(m): 1:47pm On Jun 04, 2013
Guilty conscience is pricking the nigeria fa.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Reject Hotel Booked By Kenya FA by adora4u1: 1:47pm On Jun 04, 2013
jude33084:

Pls try to be truthful for once undecided

Bros, the guy truthful o!
Re: Nigeria Reject Hotel Booked By Kenya FA by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jun 04, 2013
If a Kenyan told me "Good Afternoon", I'd check outside just to be sure...

I wouldn't trust a Kenyan to cater for my accommodation as a Nigerian...especially after we destroyed them at that twitter war

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Reject Hotel Booked By Kenya FA by Capnd143(m): 1:50pm On Jun 04, 2013
Hmmm! Those guys want to lodge in a "SHERATON TYPE hotel" ! Bt anyway the have the cash to lodge themselves, then no wahala
Re: Nigeria Reject Hotel Booked By Kenya FA by oluwadare26(m): 1:53pm On Jun 04, 2013
As long as the FIFA & CAF as passed it fit to accomodate visiting teams, so its a case of "ENI JALE LARA FUN" for nigeria
Re: Nigeria Reject Hotel Booked By Kenya FA by JideTheBlogger(m): 1:53pm On Jun 04, 2013
Nice move...
Re: Nigeria Reject Hotel Booked By Kenya FA by WillieA: 1:55pm On Jun 04, 2013
This is the Hotel your team rejected. Maybe they thought it was too classy for them!
http://www.sentrimhotels.net/index.php/sentrim-680-hotels-nairobi
Re: Nigeria Reject Hotel Booked By Kenya FA by emmanuel4758(m): 1:57pm On Jun 04, 2013
kenya capital dey like ebonyi state chai dirty dirty every where there women sabi seduce chai i pity our eagles sha una go c der capital pitch tomorow dat secoundry skul field in lagos better pass d pitch kenya kenya kenya kai super eagle d kpeme
Re: Nigeria Reject Hotel Booked By Kenya FA by WillieA: 2:02pm On Jun 04, 2013
emmanuel4758: kenya capital dey like ebonyi state chai dirty dirty every where there women sabi seduce chai i pity our eagles sha una go c der capital pitch tomorow dat secoundry skul field in lagos better pass d pitch kenya kenya kenya kai super eagle d kpeme
I think they refused the hotel because the 'night girls' in that part of town were too expensive. This is not Nigeria where they get things for free.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Reject Hotel Booked By Kenya FA by henchamb(m): 2:02pm On Jun 04, 2013
big boys don't complain. only one player will pay all their nation team players. we came prepared because we didn't xpect much from poor nations like Kenya.

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria Reject Hotel Booked By Kenya FA by IAMBREEZY: 2:05pm On Jun 04, 2013
Hmmmm
Re: Nigeria Reject Hotel Booked By Kenya FA by nairalforlaughs: 2:07pm On Jun 04, 2013
Soccer (football) politics.....
Re: Nigeria Reject Hotel Booked By Kenya FA by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jun 04, 2013
Willie_A:
I think they refused the hotel because the 'night girls' in that part of town were too expensive. This is not Nigeria where they get things for free.
what are you trying to insinuate? Mind you Kenyan girls are very cheap, the whole world knows that. Naija girls no dey cheap o, come make u hear wee
Re: Nigeria Reject Hotel Booked By Kenya FA by scholes23(m): 2:09pm On Jun 04, 2013
Akshow: didn't the naija fa too took the Kenyas to a secondary school pitch for their training session?

GBAGAUN!!!!!!!!!

Dunno abt u guys but as 4 me, I don ja

----oooO----
----(----)----
-----\--(--
------\_)-
-----------Oooo ---
-----------(--- -)---
------------)-- /----
------------(_/ -
----oooO----
----(----)----
-----\--(--
------\_)-
-----------Oooo ---
-----------(--- -)---
------------)-- /----
------------(_/ -

----oooO----
----(----)----
-----\--(--
------\_)-
-----------Oooo ---
-----------(--- -)---
------------)-- /----
------------(_/ -
----oooO----
----(----)----
-----\--(--
------\_)-
-----------Oooo ---
-----------(--- -)---
------------)-- /----
------------(_/ -

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Reject Hotel Booked By Kenya FA by barikay: 2:10pm On Jun 04, 2013
So they were expecting naija to accept their book hotel? They started it by rejecting d hotel Nigeria book for them so why should naija accept theirs? Jst play d game n come back guys

6 Likes

Re: Nigeria Reject Hotel Booked By Kenya FA by WillieA: 2:13pm On Jun 04, 2013
henchamb: big boys don't complain. only one player will pay all their nation team players. we came prepared because we didn't xpect much from poor nations like Kenya.
We gave the Nigerian players a hotel befitting their status. We didn't expect them to go disturbing tourists enjoying their time in other hotels. Bad manners!!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Reject Hotel Booked By Kenya FA by Plutarch: 2:15pm On Jun 04, 2013
One "good turn" deserves another grin. Is it really true that they trained in a primary school in oshodi?
Re: Nigeria Reject Hotel Booked By Kenya FA by LabourParty(m): 2:15pm On Jun 04, 2013
I'm sure the embassy in Kenya can get them a better place.
Re: Nigeria Reject Hotel Booked By Kenya FA by emmanuel4758(m): 2:15pm On Jun 04, 2013
breaking news from afp nigeria player slap kenya presido kenyatta for touchin him john obi mikel who saw kenya presido as ordinary civilian becos of d way he dress locally couldnt control him self and give d presido dirty slap and shaun him never in his life touch him cause him and d presido no be mate ....stil investigatin

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Morocco Denies Pulling Out As Hosts Of 2015 AFCON / Nigerian Striker, Odion Ighalo Wants English Premier League Return / Chelsea secured their place in the Champions League with victory over Watford

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.