Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,452 members, 7,954,779 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:07 AM

Generators At The Electricity Transformer At Ajegunle In Lagos - Photos - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Generators At The Electricity Transformer At Ajegunle In Lagos - Photos (22554 Views)

Labourer Carries Bag Of Cement With His Teeth In Lagos(photos) / White Man Urinating In Public In Lagos (photos) / Photo: Mysterious Snake Killed In Ajegunle Lagos. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Generators At The Electricity Transformer At Ajegunle In Lagos - Photos by Nobody: 12:32pm On Jun 04, 2013

Reason for this is not far-fetched!
Re: Generators At The Electricity Transformer At Ajegunle In Lagos - Photos by Booty4meTM: 2:03pm On Jun 04, 2013
grin
Re: Generators At The Electricity Transformer At Ajegunle In Lagos - Photos by braxjay(m): 2:04pm On Jun 04, 2013
to supply current to the transformer ? undecided undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Generators At The Electricity Transformer At Ajegunle In Lagos - Photos by Okijajuju: 2:05pm On Jun 04, 2013
no news

1 Like

Re: Generators At The Electricity Transformer At Ajegunle In Lagos - Photos by FYsol: 2:06pm On Jun 04, 2013
soooo?
Re: Generators At The Electricity Transformer At Ajegunle In Lagos - Photos by gudnex22(m): 2:07pm On Jun 04, 2013
If they are in a substation(transformer) as you claim then they are use for testing the transformer when ever they develop fault. They are for the fault section of PHCN. LEARNER

1 Like

Re: Generators At The Electricity Transformer At Ajegunle In Lagos - Photos by Kanimoe(m): 2:07pm On Jun 04, 2013
Generator: I betta pass transformer!

6 Likes

Re: Generators At The Electricity Transformer At Ajegunle In Lagos - Photos by daywatcher: 2:07pm On Jun 04, 2013
And we Nigerians are still waiting for God to come down to solve our problems
Re: Generators At The Electricity Transformer At Ajegunle In Lagos - Photos by Samsoid: 2:07pm On Jun 04, 2013
May God help 9ja maybe very soon we go start to deyconnect d gen with the transformer to give us lyt ooooooo
Re: Generators At The Electricity Transformer At Ajegunle In Lagos - Photos by gen2briz(m): 2:07pm On Jun 04, 2013
All I have to say is eko o ni baje ooo
Re: Generators At The Electricity Transformer At Ajegunle In Lagos - Photos by DJDOLA(m): 2:08pm On Jun 04, 2013
Djdola:hope for naija
Camerounpride:I weep for naija
Re: Generators At The Electricity Transformer At Ajegunle In Lagos - Photos by free2ryhme: 2:08pm On Jun 04, 2013
declare state of emergency on the power sector is the only solution

1 Like

Re: Generators At The Electricity Transformer At Ajegunle In Lagos - Photos by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jun 04, 2013
Wonderful shocked
Re: Generators At The Electricity Transformer At Ajegunle In Lagos - Photos by lastpage: 2:08pm On Jun 04, 2013
Now thats funny! grin grin grin

Could it be why we get low current and no-current at times?

Dey even get "I-better-pass-OBJ" for NEPA office! shocked shocked shocked

Those Generators must be doing over-time! wink wink

Anyway, no be today.

But we should stop deceiving ourselves, Nigeria will not (and cannot) develop without stable electricity.

Give the Job to foreign companies who have the "Track Record". Let them do the job, pay them-off and let Nigerians that have understudied them during the process, talk over.
Its that simple!

Well, not that simple if you are a Poli-trick-cian. A lot of them have invested in generator importation so, l dont see them crippling their own money-spinning business.

Nigerians need to wake up and flush these system into the gutter

Lastpage!

4 Likes

Re: Generators At The Electricity Transformer At Ajegunle In Lagos - Photos by yashau(m): 2:09pm On Jun 04, 2013
thats what Jonathan promised.
Re: Generators At The Electricity Transformer At Ajegunle In Lagos - Photos by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jun 04, 2013
stale news
Re: Generators At The Electricity Transformer At Ajegunle In Lagos - Photos by oloriooko(m): 2:11pm On Jun 04, 2013
k
Re: Generators At The Electricity Transformer At Ajegunle In Lagos - Photos by abatajjvii: 2:13pm On Jun 04, 2013
na today
Re: Generators At The Electricity Transformer At Ajegunle In Lagos - Photos by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jun 04, 2013
Eko o ni gen gen
Re: Generators At The Electricity Transformer At Ajegunle In Lagos - Photos by Kingslaw(m): 2:16pm On Jun 04, 2013
All is well.
Re: Generators At The Electricity Transformer At Ajegunle In Lagos - Photos by Inoknowbook: 2:16pm On Jun 04, 2013
drpanaba:

Eko oni baje oooooo! grin grin grin
Re: Generators At The Electricity Transformer At Ajegunle In Lagos - Photos by Redoil: 2:19pm On Jun 04, 2013
Nairaland has created so many idiots and that is a pity. The generator you see beside the transformer is being use for testing the strength and weakness of the transfomer. If it is week they will remove it for replacement.

2 Likes

Re: Generators At The Electricity Transformer At Ajegunle In Lagos - Photos by duality(m): 2:21pm On Jun 04, 2013
i suggested this when i was in primary 2, Let us all connect our gen sets to the national grid. we'll generate 70,000 MW in no time.

7 Likes

Re: Generators At The Electricity Transformer At Ajegunle In Lagos - Photos by alyarmouk(m): 2:24pm On Jun 04, 2013
@ OP. WHERE IN AJEGUNLE IS THIS
Re: Generators At The Electricity Transformer At Ajegunle In Lagos - Photos by Omexonomy: 2:25pm On Jun 04, 2013
I thaugt they say peeps from south west are very respectable why is it that you never waste time insulting the president. Other governors are busy contributing megawatts to their state electricity while fash is contributing kilowatt to alahusa only.
yashau: thats what Jonathan promised.
Re: Generators At The Electricity Transformer At Ajegunle In Lagos - Photos by Omexonomy: 2:27pm On Jun 04, 2013
alyarmouk: @ OP. WHERE IN AJEGUNLE IS THIS
dont mind them they just post anything to ridicule anybody.
Re: Generators At The Electricity Transformer At Ajegunle In Lagos - Photos by Fhemmmy: 2:36pm On Jun 04, 2013
I am sorry but i kinda doubt this pix and information . . . I stand to be corrected oh
Re: Generators At The Electricity Transformer At Ajegunle In Lagos - Photos by dridowu: 2:42pm On Jun 04, 2013
FG promise 10000MW before 2013 , so all u shd cool down
Re: Generators At The Electricity Transformer At Ajegunle In Lagos - Photos by gebest: 2:49pm On Jun 04, 2013
please how can i post in Nairaland?
Re: Generators At The Electricity Transformer At Ajegunle In Lagos - Photos by gebest: 2:51pm On Jun 04, 2013
drpanaba:

this is ridiculous!!!
Re: Generators At The Electricity Transformer At Ajegunle In Lagos - Photos by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jun 04, 2013
Ok. So what? Haven't you seen generators before or what are you trying to achieve with this post.
Re: Generators At The Electricity Transformer At Ajegunle In Lagos - Photos by gebest: 2:54pm On Jun 04, 2013
smothly: Wonderful shocked
Please Seun how can i create a topic in Nairaland?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Respect Yourself In 2022 / 'X': Hadi Sirika Writes Open Letter To Elon Musk / Cow Attacks Woman On Motobike (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.