Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,080 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:16 AM

Edgn, Who Has Heard Of Them? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Edgn, Who Has Heard Of Them? (1030 Views)

AIICO Insurance Plc.. Who Has Heard About Them?? / Who Has Heard Of KG Concept? / Who Has Heard Of Firstrust Investment Managers Ltd. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Edgn, Who Has Heard Of Them? by caringchi(f): 10:51am On May 02, 2008
i got a test from EDGN, inviting 4 a test /interview on monday 5th @ honeymeal, ikorodu Lagos
d problem is, i cant even rememba applying, though wit so much being applied for, onr gets confused sometimes.

pls. anybody wit info abt them should help a sister

thanks
Re: Edgn, Who Has Heard Of Them? by murder: 12:12pm On May 02, 2008
my dear, i got the text message also.they are asking me to pay 1000 naira into there account,then after paying i should send them my detail info b4 they cant start working on my cv.that is they are agent,and that they will send my cv to so many companies.
for me i dont trust them.so i will advise u to disregard the message.
Re: Edgn, Who Has Heard Of Them? by toolly: 12:20pm On May 02, 2008
i was invited too, i am to come 4 a test & int dat day too but ve to pay a thousand naira into their acc first. it mit be another scam.
good lucky,
Re: Edgn, Who Has Heard Of Them? by ISTLADY: 12:48pm On May 02, 2008
they invited me for same tet on monday ut havent told me to pay any dime yet. maybe its their new strategy; to get people hooked before asking for money. am not going for that interview amd i advise other nairalanders to be very very careful of where they go. they might even be more worse than we think. have a good day, you all
Re: Edgn, Who Has Heard Of Them? by yemai: 2:08pm On May 02, 2008
i was also invited 4 d test but i'm not sure i will go. A friend of mine paid d #1000 but ve not bn contacted since then. they told her to come to a venue but she saw no one. My best guess is: whoever is bhind EDGN is a scam. BEWARE sad
Re: Edgn, Who Has Heard Of Them? by omofola(f): 2:14pm On May 02, 2008
please nairalanders,dont go the test,it is owned by a guy called donald or so and he is fake and most likely into jazz,he will give you the job and start asking you for money,please inform others he is dangerous and smart.
Re: Edgn, Who Has Heard Of Them? by musakool: 5:30pm On May 02, 2008
thanks guys, i got the same message but was not asked to pay a dime. i even called d person several times and he dint say anything about cash, all he told me was dat the vacancy was 4 marketing executives. i think we should just go there and give it a try.
Re: Edgn, Who Has Heard Of Them? by aimiede(f): 5:41pm On May 02, 2008
i got the same msg too but will not be going considering the above responses. tanks to all of u in the house for ur replies.
Re: Edgn, Who Has Heard Of Them? by caringchi(f): 7:22pm On May 02, 2008
thanks everybody 4 the response
u are ur brothers keeper
keep it up
Re: Edgn, Who Has Heard Of Them? by niya(m): 9:56am On May 03, 2008
Abeg forget the fraudsters
Re: Edgn, Who Has Heard Of Them? by keyiwon(m): 10:12am On May 04, 2008
omofola, please you'll have to convince the house you hav the right info about the guy. How did you get to know him and what he's capable of doing. we all need to know, thanks
Re: Edgn, Who Has Heard Of Them? by Meldrick(m): 11:39am On May 05, 2008
@ musakool,
I understand how you feel but don't be too desperate so you don't start paying these fraudsters your hard earned money. These young boys are every where and they develop new strategies everyday. I advise you listen to omofola because throughout my period of job search I have come in contact with a lot of them ranging from primesavic(they collect 1,500) to Estherbreakthrough who collect 1,000 and at the end no job or they send you to a small shop or a chemist. primesavic sent my friend to a chemist to resume work. Please Beware.

(1) (Reply)

Please Help Me To Get Job I Am A Ssce Holder / Various Vacancies In Abuja / Drilling Fluids Engineer Needed!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.