Stats: 3,165,834 members, 7,862,739 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 03:37 AM

Where To Report Abubakar Shakau For Me to Get The Money - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Where To Report Abubakar Shakau For Me to Get The Money (622 Views)

Picture Of The Only Man That Can Kill Abumbakar Shakau/boko Boys / Breaking!! Shakau captured / Must See: Old And New Shakau: A Body Check (2) (3) (4)

Where To Report Abubakar Shakau For Me to Get The Money by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jun 04, 2013
Please I want to know the proper place to report should I find the terrorist so as to get the money! Don't tell me to go to nearest police station because they will either kill me and carry the money or the will turn it against me thus,suspect number 2!

Re: Where To Report Abubakar Shakau For Me to Get The Money by dgitrader(m): 4:33pm On Jun 04, 2013
zonaking: Please I want to know the proper place to report should I find the terrorist so as to get the money! Don't tell me to go to nearest police station because they will kill me and carry the money or the will turn it against me thus,suspect number 2
Quietly walk into any of the nearest ACN or CPC campaign office in your locality. grin

Re: Where To Report Abubakar Shakau For Me to Get The Money by brownlord: 4:34pm On Jun 04, 2013
zonaking: Please I want to know the proper place to report should I find the terrorist so as to get the money! Don't tell me to go to nearest police station because they will kill me and carry the money or the will turn it against me thus,suspect number 2

wait make i just consult my babalawo now, or better still just dial my number, make we go together, even meself dey find am, if na me first see am i go tell u, if u see am u self tell me,

i dey do my search close to buhari and elrufai area, which side u dey bros?
Re: Where To Report Abubakar Shakau For Me to Get The Money by Bigcake: 5:15pm On Jun 04, 2013
brownlord:

wait make i just consult my babalawo now, or better still just dial my number, make we go together, even meself dey find am, if na me first see am i go tell u, if u see am u self tell me,

i dey do my search close to buhari and elrufai area, which side u dey bros?
me i dey check for Rivers state especially under Ameachi's bed. I dong follow check Imoke's parlour u knw say d man too dey sleep n shekarau fit come dey hide there. No forget me if u see d guy ooo, atleast now we be 3 people whr the find am.
Re: Where To Report Abubakar Shakau For Me to Get The Money by Zet72(m): 5:29pm On Jun 04, 2013
cool U guys can't be serious.....
Re: Where To Report Abubakar Shakau For Me to Get The Money by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jun 04, 2013
Honestly am few steps close to him! Pls someone should help me
Re: Where To Report Abubakar Shakau For Me to Get The Money by kkkp: 7:33pm On Jun 04, 2013
Ur babalawo dey deceive u grin grin grin

Deal With Oil Thieves, UK Tells Nigeria / Was Abacha Regime Better Than This Democracy / Oshiomhole Bans Commercial Motorcycles in Benin