Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,203 members, 7,853,105 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 11:15 AM

Looking For Talente Artists - Music Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Music Business / Looking For Talente Artists (504 Views)

5 Most Promising Upcoming Music Artists: In Calabar / For Upcoming And Popular Music Artists In Nigeria :: Make Money Fro Your Music / Promote your Music (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Looking For Talente Artists by charlesokey: 4:54pm On Jun 04, 2013
YungStars music is singing new fresh and only talented music artist.
Its simple;
Send us your song to our email yungstartsmusic@yahoo.com And we get back to you.
Manager contact; +2348169184177. Call for instructions
Rappers, dance halls, pop..etc
Open from the 1st of June till the 30th of June. We will be preparing our newly signed artist for our big december projects.
Re: Looking For Talente Artists by ALLWELLHERO: 12:40pm On Jun 27, 2013
MY NAME IS ALLWELL HERO A.K.A B_HERO MUSIC IS MY CODE LINE ALL THE DAYS OF MY LIFE AND I SHALL DUEL IN THE HOUSE OF HIPHOP SO HELP ME RAP.HERE IS A LINK TO MY SONG FT D_LIFE (HTTP://TINDECK .COM/LISTEN/KZKW)I NEED SPONSOR P/S HOOK ME UP AT ALLWELL.HERO@GMAIL.COM OR CALL 08179847722.
Re: Looking For Talente Artists by missbola: 7:17am On Aug 05, 2013
Are you a talented artiste,and you need a
sponsor or record label to finance your career
but you dont know how to contact them. Dont
worry we will send your songs,and bio to
personal emails of stakeholders in the music
industry,and with God on your side,who knows?. Register by sending your songs,artiste
name and bio to musicpromoter9ja@mail.com. If
your song is good enough,you will get a
response from us. Good luck

(1) (Reply)

Get Massive Exposure For Your Music - Music Syndication Through Major Newswires / Promo/modelling / Does Anyone Know Where I Can Get A MXL 990 Condenser Mic(used)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.