Stats: 3,150,857 members, 7,810,285 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:30 AM

Football Team With The Most Handsome Players - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Football Team With The Most Handsome Players (2665 Views)

Ifeanyi Ubah Gingers U-23 National Team With N2 Million / Football Clubs With The Most Handsome Players. / Top Ten Most Handsome Players In Brazil (2) (3) (4)

Football Team With The Most Handsome Players by Jhulyan(m): 6:23pm On Jun 04, 2013
As for me I'll go with Real Madrid with players like Higuan,Benzema, Ronaldo,Kaka,Ozil and casillas....which team will u go for and also name the handsome players...#teamUnited
Re: Football Team With The Most Handsome Players by nedu2000(m): 6:50pm On Jun 04, 2013
Jhulyan: As for me I'll go with Real Madrid with players like Higuan,Benzema, Ronaldo,Kaka,Ozil and casillas....which team will u go for and also name the handsome players...#teamUnited
too bad pepe's ugliness distorted that...I'll go with chelsea for players lampard,mikel,cech,hazard,torres,mata,cole

Re: Football Team With The Most Handsome Players by Mudethir(m): 5:12am On Jun 05, 2013
Osaze an christiano ronaldo.
Re: Football Team With The Most Handsome Players by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jun 05, 2013
walcott, Ramsey,arteta, olivier giroud... Damn. Cool guys #ARSENAL
Re: Football Team With The Most Handsome Players by nedu2000(m): 3:39pm On Jun 05, 2013
R2bees: walcott, Ramsey,arteta, olivier giroud... Damn. Cool guys #ARSENAL
giroud ressemble flamengo,better add podolski instead,sagna however spoils the party
Re: Football Team With The Most Handsome Players by dammytex: 3:22pm On Jun 06, 2013
Have you heard of these names before:

Xavi, Valdez, Pique, Fabregas, Busquet, Villa, Pedro and Neymar?

Just asking...
Re: Football Team With The Most Handsome Players by optimusprime2(m): 8:20pm On Jun 07, 2013
My Sisters Love watching Real Madrid play, not because of their football technique or Style, but because of the players...
Anyway, here's a bit of what they whisper and giggle amongst themselves while they are watching...
"Have you Noticed more than 78% of Real Madrid's players are over 6ft tall?"
-C.Ronaldo (they keep saying; his packs, his hair... they wish he was their husband. *well what can I say, of course you know your G.F would easily leave you for him in a heartbeat*)
-Higuain(the Girls say he looks innocent and his voice is sexy *tor me I no know o*)
-Pepe (the Girls say he's tall, dark and has a very rough Manly cuteness; *to me, I fink the dude is just Fugly, no offense, just saying *)
-Sergio Ramos(They say he looks babyish and soft; *I wonder o*)
-I. Casilas(the girls just love this guy adunno why??)
-Kaka(even "YOU", yes YOU... I'm talking about YOU staring@ this post now, knows that Kaka looks like an underwear model, so dont hate)
-Ozil(they say his eyes are so charming; well I just see a blue eyed guy, mhen... girls are complicated o)
-Khedira(The girls just love his beard *if I keep mine now, they'll say I look scruffy, but Khedira's free to roam N look like he hates haircuts? SMH*)
-Raul Albiol(all I can say is I wish I was his height)
-Benzema(the girls love his bad boy swag, *Why do girls fall easily for bad guys? Actually I just came back from Church*)
-Xabi Alonso(For some odd reason my sisters keep saying he looks Manly like Harrison Ford from the 90's, *ok? so what do I look like, womanly??*)
-Di Maria(They love his smile like die; na waa o girls sef *I'v been smiling to impress my sisters girlfrends to no avail for ages... Then this Skinny dude showsup on tv and wows them istantly with a smirkish smile?*)
-Marcelo(all I see is this Bro on a Fro, but yet the girls keep saying he's hot*wait am I cold?*)
-Modric(is it because he is Blonde?)
-Arbeloa- something about the size of hi feet... *believe me adunno ooo*

See Photos Of Cristiano Ronaldo’s Customized Private Jet / List Of Sites That Predict Football Matches Accurately In 2019 / Watch Topless Willian, Aubameyang And Lacazette Dance To Burna Boy Song In .....