Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,855 members, 7,817,531 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:53 PM

ACN To Maku - “You Are A Serial Blackmailer” - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ACN To Maku - “You Are A Serial Blackmailer” (9958 Views)

Questions To Maku And Answers To TAAL CIRCLE / Jonathan Is A Trainee President - ACN / ACN To GEJ- Fire Okupe And Apologize To Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ACN To Maku - “You Are A Serial Blackmailer” by Demdem(m): 12:11pm On Jun 05, 2013
Garri the 1st: Between Maku and Ebele who is duller??

Retardeen still takes the clown.
Re: ACN To Maku - “You Are A Serial Blackmailer” by Opey4luv(m): 12:12pm On Jun 05, 2013
Nigeria politicains with their tricks.
Re: ACN To Maku - “You Are A Serial Blackmailer” by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jun 05, 2013
Make una pity Maku na,na person. Papa ooo. grin

1 Like

Re: ACN To Maku - “You Are A Serial Blackmailer” by Electronzeez(m): 12:24pm On Jun 05, 2013
U need see how many grammer i don learn from this article
Re: ACN To Maku - “You Are A Serial Blackmailer” by olusola200: 12:39pm On Jun 05, 2013
LARGE MOUTH MAKU PLEASE GO AND CONTEST FOR GOVERNOR IN YOUR STATE WHEN YOU WIN IMPROVE YOUR STATE ENVIRONMENTAL. NEVER DO WELL, YEYE MINISTER ,DOYIN OKUPE AND R. ABATI ARE THE ONE DOING YOUR JOB. ERRAND BOY CAN YOU TELL ME WHAT YOU HAVE ACHIEVE OR EVEN YOUR OGA GEJ . YOU ARE ALL ROMANCE CORRUPTION AND FRAUD, MAKU CAN YOU PLEASE TELL WHICH ONE IS GREATER 16 OR 19.GIVE THE ANSWER TO YOUR OGA GEJ, TELL ALAMS THE ONLY WOMAN GOVERNOR NOT TO STEP OUT OF NIJA UK,US AND UN ARE OUT FOR HIM AS FOR ALL HIS HOUSE ABROAD HE SHOULD KISS THEM GOOD BYE. HISTORY WILL NEVER FORGIVE ALL OF YOU. MILITARY BOYS ARE WARMING UP ,YOUR DAYS ARE NUMBERED
Re: ACN To Maku - “You Are A Serial Blackmailer” by Jibabs2(m): 12:39pm On Jun 05, 2013
I pity maku. C talk abeg
Re: ACN To Maku - “You Are A Serial Blackmailer” by xlam01: 12:40pm On Jun 05, 2013
Goddex: The ACN spokesman is focusing too much on tarnishing Maku's person instead of proving him wrong on the allegation that about 70% of the roads in Lagos Island for instance belong to FG and that all Fashola does is provide sanitation and traffic control. You see, our politicians are very deceptive because even when Fashola intervenes in a Federal road and refunds are made to him by Federal Govt, they will not announce it. Maku has this information at his finger tips and knew what he was talking about.

ACN spokesman did pretty well by tarnishing the sordid image of Maku who failed to acknowledge the ‎​good work being done by Lagos State Govt. Plus he (Maku) lied as well about the 70% of road belonging to FG. ‎​good command of English to ACN spokesman!
Re: ACN To Maku - “You Are A Serial Blackmailer” by Suljosh: 1:00pm On Jun 05, 2013
Goddex: The ACN spokesman is focusing too much on tarnishing Maku's person instead of proving him wrong on the allegation that about 70% of the roads in Lagos Island for instance belong to FG and that all Fashola does is provide sanitation and traffic control. You see, our politicians are very deceptive because even when Fashola intervenes in a Federal road and refunds are made to him by Federal Govt, they will not announce it. Maku has this information at his finger tips and knew what he was talking about.
you are a shame to humanity "hahahahaha"

1 Like

Re: ACN To Maku - “You Are A Serial Blackmailer” by Nobody: 1:13pm On Jun 05, 2013
Implied in your post is the fact that Jonathan is indeed clueless as it took"interventions" by Fashola for the FG roads in Lagos to be barely passable. That refunds are made is not the issue. The issue is that the guy with 52% of the Federal Revenue is so bland, languid, clueless and uninspiring he seasons nothing! The man has shown that luck can be lackluster! Imagine the shame he put us to at AU when he failed to show up to read his speech!! Why on earth will Obama elect to visit, be seen or photographed in the company of such a fellow!!! Obama simply avoids his company when he can.God give us leaders.

1 Like

Re: ACN To Maku - “You Are A Serial Blackmailer” by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jun 05, 2013

Give it to Ebele. Ebelebe!! Maku can still cover up with some 419 but Ebele, No! Am sure his starry and misty eyes will stare in surrender with both hands up as he staggers to the internally generated ogogoro combustion almost always roaring in him.
Re: ACN To Maku - “You Are A Serial Blackmailer” by 3kay945(m): 1:58pm On Jun 05, 2013
“If Maku in his voluntary blindness, saw only
progress in the environmental sector in Lagos,
can he tell us even one sector his PDP Federal
Government has made a mark in fourteen
sordid years of waste laying in Nigeria? Can he
show us what he has done in the Federal
Ministry of Information for the period he has
been minister? Can Maku tell us any fruitful
achievement, except the ones he conjured in
the heat of his extortion drive, the PDP
governments he has patronised in his tour of
folly did better than the Lagos State
government?

I love this. cool
Re: ACN To Maku - “You Are A Serial Blackmailer” by ogele: 2:24pm On Jun 05, 2013
SamAfrik: The minister brought this jabbs to himself. Its good Fashola didnt av to respond himself. Nigerians shd be grateful to ACN for keeping PDP in its places.
Meanwhile, I cant wait to see PDP in opposition after d elections.
u are just dreaming
Re: ACN To Maku - “You Are A Serial Blackmailer” by HezronLorraine(m): 2:33pm On Jun 05, 2013
bloggernaija: The federal government owes Lagos over 50 billion naira for monies spent on maintaining federal roads.
they cannot even maintain their assets not to talk of build new ones.
One would have expected a competent president to have done a few of these
SW
1 Expand the Lagos -Ibadan road to a 8 lane motor way
2 high speed rail between Lagos and Ibadan
3 assist in retaking the crown as the world's cocoa producer
4expandion of the east west road to 6 lanes

SE
1 built the secon Niger bridge
2 east -west high speed rail network
3 financial hub in Enugu
4tourism hub in onitsha.
5international airport become viable when there is business activity
NW/NE
1 Financial hub in Kano
2commodities trading hub like Chicago markets
3 textile and clothe making for euro/us market
4assist with cash crops and food crops

NC
Agricultural hub
1Food processing
2comprehensive rail network( needed here even more )
3 organised markets ,warehouses ,silos close to the rail network
4 comprehensive update of infrastructure with emphasis on schools ,roads ,hospitals and entertainment( tv/radio station) . Do that people are happy to remain on their farms
5 comprehensive irrigation and dams

SS
1 apart from edo ,rivers and maybe akwa ibom. this is a basket case .
However , I believe the tourism potentials of this area is the greatest asset. Even more than oil .
But you would have expected nigerian to have started migrating to the south south by now.

some require money but most simply require a bit of organisation and coordination .just a change in policy ,commitment and a can do attitude.

Many of these project are of national significance.they will make the country richer.however Nigerians like pulling each other down.

Fashola has that can do attitude and generally has a positive vibe about him even when he is going down hard .unfortunately ,the president gives out a negative vibe and always seems out of his dept.he reacts to issues rather than anticipate them. He seem to be an expert at creating controversies and then spending too much time lashing out .
well said.
Re: ACN To Maku - “You Are A Serial Blackmailer” by hensben(m): 2:33pm On Jun 05, 2013
bloggernaija:

Ikorodu road is a federal road but that road was am eyesore before fashola tackled it .lagos state stadium
pdp is a share d money party dts y u see people hardly say d truth cos dey have use money 2 blind people _____________
|/ |
| =))
| / |\
| |
| / \
|
___|___ laugh don make me hang ♏v̶̲̥̅ self Ooº°˚ ˚°ºo _____________
|/ |
| =))
| / |\
| |
| / \
|
___|___ laugh don make me hang ♏v̶̲̥̅ self Ooº°˚ ˚°ºo
Re: ACN To Maku - “You Are A Serial Blackmailer” by HezronLorraine(m): 2:42pm On Jun 05, 2013
eko ilee: MAKU – WHY THIS IGNOBLE VENTURE

Hats off for you.thank God for people like you here on NL.imagine that loquacious Federal Parrot starting a hulabaloo.I'd never expect that Maku should be picking on Fashola.its a disgrace to FG,that its input in its commercial city of Lagos is low compared to the giant strides taken by the LASG.its a pity we have a blind clueless presidaft Jonah,who has 'poster boy of corruption' like maku has ministers and advisers.
Good governance tour gone wrong.FG need learn a lesson.Lagosians despite the recent crack down on them by the elitist governor won't entertain any stunts from Aso Rock to stain Mr Fash.
Ride on governor.where was Maku when Fash started the environmental sanitation and planting flowers and trees.look at the revolution of Oshodi.if that's the only thing fashola has done.it has paid off.waste management,recycling,busy road cleaners,beautiful gardens and parks,clearing water hyacinths off the lagoon.once LASG starts a project,it doesn't leave it halfway.
Lie-Barawo Maku-u just bought urself a ticket to your village.bye-bye to ur political dream.

1 Like

Re: ACN To Maku - “You Are A Serial Blackmailer” by deshclones(m): 2:43pm On Jun 05, 2013
bloggernaija: The federal government owes Lagos over 50 billion naira for monies spent on maintaining federal roads.
they cannot even maintain their assets not to talk of build new ones.
One would have expected a competent president to have done a few of these
SW
1 Expand the Lagos -Ibadan road to a 8 lane motor way
2 high speed rail between Lagos and Ibadan
3 assist in retaking the crown as the world's cocoa producer
4expandion of the east west road to 6 lanes

SE
1 built the secon Niger bridge
2 east -west high speed rail network
3 financial hub in Enugu
4tourism hub in onitsha.
5international airport become viable when there is business activity
NW/NE
1 Financial hub in Kano
2commodities trading hub like Chicago markets
3 textile and clothe making for euro/us market
4assist with cash crops and food crops

NC
Agricultural hub
1Food processing
2comprehensive rail network( needed here even more )
3 organised markets ,warehouses ,silos close to the rail network
4 comprehensive update of infrastructure with emphasis on schools ,roads ,hospitals and entertainment( tv/radio station) . Do that people are happy to remain on their farms
5 comprehensive irrigation and dams

SS
1 apart from edo ,rivers and maybe akwa ibom. this is a basket case .
However , I believe the tourism potentials of this area is the greatest asset. Even more than oil .
But you would have expected nigerian to have started migrating to the south south by now.

some require money but most simply require a bit of organisation and coordination .just a change in policy ,commitment and a can do attitude.

Many of these project are of national significance.they will make the country richer.however Nigerians like pulling each other down.

Fashola has that can do attitude and generally has a positive vibe about him even when he is going down hard .unfortunately ,the president gives out a negative vibe and always seems out of his dept.he reacts to issues rather than anticipate them. He seem to be an expert at creating controversies and then spending too much time lashing out .

You are monumentally senile for posting such gabberish here..what did your kinsman obj do thruout the 8yrs he was president? Now you want a president that has barely spent 4yrs to do a miracle that your kinsman couldn't do in 8yrs and with the trillions accruing to him as at that time..thunder fire those hands you used in typing this rubbish...wish I can see you...wonder why 90% of gej critics are yaribas..

Mods no ban meooo.. Made a valid point.

1 Like

Re: ACN To Maku - “You Are A Serial Blackmailer” by EkoIle1: 2:45pm On Jun 05, 2013
spikeitall: This response is unnecessary,constructive criticism of governance should not be mistaken for verbal assault,lets all be mature as we deliver our political promises to our nation.afterall all parties are at their various capacities are elected for good governance and leadership.lets stop all this ranting and let deal with reality. Nigeria oni baje.

That was not any kind of criticism, that was a clear display of ignorance by a shameful representative of the people of Nigeria.

Politics or no politics, we shouldn't have such characters representing us or anywhere close to.

Of what credible use is a badly informed and ignorant information minister?

The man is a clear example and representation of the absurdity called Nigeria.
Re: ACN To Maku - “You Are A Serial Blackmailer” by shamson: 2:48pm On Jun 05, 2013
deshclones:

You are monumentally senile for posting such gabberish here..d your kinsman obj do thruout the 8yrs he was president? Now you want a president that has barely spent 4yrs to do a miracle that your kinsman couldn't do in 8yrs and with the trillions accruing to him as at that time..thunder fire those hands you used in typing this rubbish...wish I can see you...wonder why 90% of gej critics are yaribas..

see your kings man

G.E.Jonathan met with the Queen
of England. He asked her, "Your
Majesty, how do you run such an
efficient government?
Are there... any tips you can give
to me? I want to help Nigeria.
"Well,"the Queen replied, "the
most important thing
is to surround yourself with
intelligent people.
Jonathan frowned, and then asked, "But
how do I know the people
around me are really
intelligent?"
The Queen took a sip off her cup
of tea. "Oh, that's easy; you just ask them to
answer an intelligent riddle."
The Queen pushed a button on
her intercom. "Please ... send
David Cameron in here, would you?"
David Cameron walked into the room and said,
"Yes,Your Majesty?"
The Queen smiled and said,
"Answer me this please. David,
your mother and
father have a child. It is not your
brother and it is not your sister. Who is it?"
Without pausing for a
moment, David Cameron
answered, "That would be me."
"Yes! Very good," said the Queen.
Jonathan went back home to ask N. Sambo, his
vice presidential
choice the same question.
"Sambo, answer this for me. Your
mother and your father
have a child. It's not your brother
and it's not your sister. Who is it?" "I'm
not sure, said
Sambo. "Let me get back to you
on that one..." He
went to his advisors and asked
every one, but none could give him an answer.
Finally, one night, he ran into
Ngozi iweala..
Sambo asked, “Ngozi, can you
answer this for me?
Your mother and father have a child and it's not
your brother or
your sister. Who is it?"
Ngozi Iweala answered sharply, "That's
easy, it's me"
Sambo smiled, and said,
"Thanks!" Then, he went back to speak with
Jonathan. "Sir, I did
some research and
I have the answer to that riddle.
It's
Ngozi iweala.
Jonathan got up angrily,frowning he said to
Sambo. No wonder
Nigeria isn't moving forward, I
don't have intelligent people
around me. !You Dummy! The
answer is David Cameron!!!!l.

Clueless Jonathan and clueless liebaran
Re: ACN To Maku - “You Are A Serial Blackmailer” by shamson: 2:48pm On Jun 05, 2013
deshclones:

You are monumentally senile for posting such gabberish here..d your kinsman obj do thruout the 8yrs he was president? Now you want a president that has barely spent 4yrs to do a miracle that your kinsman couldn't do in 8yrs and with the trillions accruing to him as at that time..thunder fire those hands you used in typing this rubbish...wish I can see you...wonder why 90% of gej critics are yaribas..

see your kings man

G.E.Jonathan met with the Queen
of England. He asked her, "Your
Majesty, how do you run such an
efficient government?
Are there... any tips you can give
to me? I want to help Nigeria.
"Well,"the Queen replied, "the
most important thing
is to surround yourself with
intelligent people.
Jonathan frowned, and then asked, "But
how do I know the people
around me are really
intelligent?"
The Queen took a sip off her cup
of tea. "Oh, that's easy; you just ask them to
answer an intelligent riddle."
The Queen pushed a button on
her intercom. "Please ... send
David Cameron in here, would you?"
David Cameron walked into the room and said,
"Yes,Your Majesty?"
The Queen smiled and said,
"Answer me this please. David,
your mother and
father have a child. It is not your
brother and it is not your sister. Who is it?"
Without pausing for a
moment, David Cameron
answered, "That would be me."
"Yes! Very good," said the Queen.
Jonathan went back home to ask N. Sambo, his
vice presidential
choice the same question.
"Sambo, answer this for me. Your
mother and your father
have a child. It's not your brother
and it's not your sister. Who is it?" "I'm
not sure, said
Sambo. "Let me get back to you
on that one..." He
went to his advisors and asked
every one, but none could give him an answer.
Finally, one night, he ran into
Ngozi iweala..
Sambo asked, “Ngozi, can you
answer this for me?
Your mother and father have a child and it's not
your brother or
your sister. Who is it?"
Ngozi Iweala answered sharply, "That's
easy, it's me"
Sambo smiled, and said,
"Thanks!" Then, he went back to speak with
Jonathan. "Sir, I did
some research and
I have the answer to that riddle.
It's
Ngozi iweala.
Jonathan got up angrily,frowning he said to
Sambo. No wonder
Nigeria isn't moving forward, I
don't have intelligent people
around me. !You Dummy! The
answer is David Cameron!!!!l.

Clueless Jonathan and clueless liebaran

A dey laugh ooooooo
Re: ACN To Maku - “You Are A Serial Blackmailer” by EkoIle1: 2:53pm On Jun 05, 2013
deshclones:

4 years is more than enough to put tangible thing on the ground and your your plans, intentions and offered solutions tells people the kind of leader you are going to be and so far, he's lacking across the board.

Btw, don't let tribalism cloud your judgement because OBJ did a lot while in office and is still doing a lot in his private life. Ask if you don't know and I'll gladly educate you.
Re: ACN To Maku - “You Are A Serial Blackmailer” by HezronLorraine(m): 2:56pm On Jun 05, 2013
Electronzeez: U need see how many grammer i don learn from this article
omo no be u alone.I had to install dictionary on my tab with immediate effect.
Re: ACN To Maku - “You Are A Serial Blackmailer” by deshclones(m): 2:58pm On Jun 05, 2013
Eko Ile:

4 years is more than enough to put tangible thing on the ground and your your plans, intentions and offered solutions tells people the kind of leader you are going to be and so far, he's lacking across the board.

Btw, don't let tribalism cloud your judgement because OBJ did a lot while in office and is still doing a lot in his private life. Ask if you don't know and I'll gladly educate you.

you educate me??..like seriously? shocked shocked shocked

you that lack and despise all known morals and values educate me??

go feed your phantom tales to your gullible followers,..i have a mind of my own and don't need any tales from you..your posts are usually filled with hate,pride and immense shallowness....please flee from me and stop quoting me..thanks.

2 Likes

Re: ACN To Maku - “You Are A Serial Blackmailer” by EkoIle1: 3:06pm On Jun 05, 2013
deshclones:

i have a mind of my own and don't need any tales from you...

Hence the ill informed and ignorant statements...
Re: ACN To Maku - “You Are A Serial Blackmailer” by Paulonminyi: 3:20pm On Jun 05, 2013
talkin abt wat? Humm,if u ve been 2 Lagos u wil no wat we re sayin dan qotin wat u dnt no
Re: ACN To Maku - “You Are A Serial Blackmailer” by dammytosh: 3:20pm On Jun 05, 2013
Then LIE MOHAMMED IS A PARRALLEL BLACKMAILER.
Re: ACN To Maku - “You Are A Serial Blackmailer” by TheGrandMaster: 4:31pm On Jun 05, 2013
All these GEJ booty lickers on this nairaland sef. How much dem dey pay una? N30k per month. You guys should use your brains for better things. I have noticed that Pro-Gej parrots are always here 24/7, while the anti-Gejs come here when they have the time. hmmmmm! The 40man laptop crew are those being paid stipends to talk all this gibberish on here and when u tell them facts they go tribal which brings me to this saying "when a man chooses to support an argument with verbal assault, its either the argument or the man is weak. In most cases its both.

1 Like

Re: ACN To Maku - “You Are A Serial Blackmailer” by lordimpaq(m): 4:43pm On Jun 05, 2013
I believe the response could have been done in another way rather than in a provocative way

The washing plenty no be small, needless to say, he brought it upon himself so it was expected.
Re: ACN To Maku - “You Are A Serial Blackmailer” by creserve: 5:15pm On Jun 05, 2013
Maku belittles the office of a minister by going about extorting money from state governors in the name of good governance tour!If you watch his defence of Akpabio,you will get to know him better!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ffSvhz-5HN8
Re: ACN To Maku - “You Are A Serial Blackmailer” by vedd: 5:26pm On Jun 05, 2013

Hard to tell. But I think it's the latter, because he'f the Oga at d top!
Re: ACN To Maku - “You Are A Serial Blackmailer” by MSEdLAW(m): 6:18pm On Jun 05, 2013
take dat: 70% of Lagos Island roads belonging to the FG? Are you sure you know where Lagos Island is cos if you know where Lagos Island is, you'd surely know that Maku lied? Most of these People wey never come Lagos before sef go dey complain! Smh!
Don't mind rthe misinformed bigot!! Spewing trash from his buccal cavity.. 70% of island roads belongs to FG ..no d whole of lagos island belongs to FG.. Pls this PDP sycophants should educate themselves more and be abreast with facts before the self-immolate themselves academically..
Re: ACN To Maku - “You Are A Serial Blackmailer” by EkoIle1: 6:38pm On Jun 05, 2013
lordimpaq: I believe the response could have been done in another way rather than in a provocative way

The washing plenty no be small, needless to say, he brought it upon himself so it was expected.

There is no better form of response than highlighting his ignorance and stupidity cos if not, he'll repeat the same foolishness all over again. You educate people for their own good when they spew ignorance x you don't look their other way and leave them uneducated.
Re: ACN To Maku - “You Are A Serial Blackmailer” by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jun 05, 2013

Haba!!! Why insult our President like this na.
How can you compare MAKU to JONA.

Offcourse,Maku is by far Junior to Jona when it comes to DULLNESS.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Refugee Woman Gives Birth To Twins During Senate's Visit To Yobe IDP Camp. PICS / President Kenyatta Held Talks With Kayode Fayemi, A Special Envoy From Nigeria / Omo-Agege: National Assembly Can’t Deliver New Constitution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.