Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,939 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:13 AM

Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) - Technology Market (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) (1012032 Views)

BizBloke: Retail Partner of Specuit (Affiliated to Specuit Cargo) / PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. / . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (818) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by nzeasa: 2:26pm On Jun 28, 2013
what is your exchange rate per usd in naira.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by bukahands(m): 2:32pm On Jun 28, 2013
nzeasa: what is your exchange rate per usd in naira.

163.00 sir
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 2:33pm On Jun 28, 2013
nzeasa: how much did you charge for orders above usd 300 and commission fee. weight is appro 8kg content clothing. reply asap. u will make the purchase and shipping.

Thanks for coming to us, Nzeasa.

How many pcs are the clothes, please?

I just replied your PM now. Should we talk here, or via mail?
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by bukahands(m): 2:39pm On Jun 28, 2013
We have been getting disturbing reports from customers saying they were sent mails from an individual claiming that he will help them with shipping and might claim to represent us please be warned we will never send mails to you only via specuitair@gmail.com and calls from our nos on the front-page. Please customers be warned

Thank you

2 Likes

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jun 28, 2013
Where will I get N50? Lol.. I'm paying yu N18500.. I dey fear ooo.all thi amount for me?
Pls, let me know when my items reach ur china office cos I can't wait to start 'aggressive' marketing..lol
Thanks so much
BizBloke:

Alright.

Sorry about the late invoicing. I scheduled it for this morning. Please, hold on. You'll get it before the next hour is up.

Thanks.

INVOICE UPDATE:
Tablet: $168.10

Wristwatch (2pcs): $42.66

Wristwatch (1pc): $11.92

Wristwatch (1pc): $8.98

Wristwatch (1pc): $6.28

WEIGHT VALUE: 2kg: $33

COMMISSION: $30

TOTAL: $300.94 (N49,050)

You've already paid in N15,500 + N15,000 = N30,500

N49,050 - N30,500 = N18,550
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 5:16pm On Jun 28, 2013
Soyedele1: Where will I get N50? Lol.. I'm paying yu N18500.. I dey fear ooo.all thi amount for me?
Pls, let me know when my items reach ur china office cos I can't wait to start 'aggressive' marketing..lol
Thanks so much

Lol. Make I no find the N50 sha. cheesy cheesy

Alright, we'll keep you in the know.

You're welcome so much. And goodluck. You go get many customers.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by johnemeka(m): 5:50pm On Jun 28, 2013
BizBloke:

Package 2: $107.16

Shipping + commission: $30

TOTAL: $137.16 (N22,357) + N2,000/N3,000 (Tranex courier)

Are we good to go?

1.From my calculation,I think your charge should be $23.
This is the Weight: 400g * (specific size based on actual shipping products subject)
And it is not up to or more than 1kg.
2.Based on the fact that it is not up to 1kg and it is a phone,don't you think that you will be certain about Tranex courier charging N2000.I have always used fedex courier services and from lagos to PH they charge N1500 for phones.
3.I want to do purchasing of this order with my account and leave the shipping for you.
I have been importing before now,I just want to try using new means in order to reduce cost and maximaze time for shipping.
Try and play fairness to me,this is the first time we are engaging in a business.
One love!
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 6:08pm On Jun 28, 2013
johnemeka:

1.From my calculation,I think your charge should be $23.
This is the Weight: 400g * (specific size based on actual shipping products subject)
And it is not up to or more than 1kg.
2.Based on the fact that it is not up to 1kg and it is a phone,don't you think that you will be certain about Tranex courier charging N2000.I have always used fedex courier services and from lagos to PH they charge N1500 for phones.
3.I want to do purchasing of this order with my account and leave the shipping for you.
I have been importing before now,I just want to try using new means in order to reduce cost and maximaze time for shipping.
Try and play fairness to me,this is the first time we are engaging in a business.
One love!

[b]Alright, let me clarify.

Few pages back, we made an update about tablets, phones and laptops as regards the shipping cost. Instead of $13, it's $20. This is to enable us serve you better. These afore-mentioned products come with batteries and extra caution is taken into consideration when dealing with products that contain batteries, or liquid products. That said, I'll proceed to your next concern.

From Lagos to PH, I really don't know how much Tranex charges for long distant locations. So, it's either between N2,000-N3,000. This is a necessary precaution against meeting our clients for more cash after payment has been made. That doesn't speak well of any company if you'd agree with me. If the cost falls below that, we'll kindly refund you.

If you'd give me a moment, we'll speak with one of the branch managers and get the exact cost, distance notwithstanding.

Conclusively, we're being fair and plain. No shady dealing. It's better we tell you the truth upfront and if it's not really okay with you, we'll part on a good note than tell you a white-lie, do business with you and both parties go home sad.

Thanks.
[/b]
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 6:31pm On Jun 28, 2013
^^UPDATE FOR MR. JOHNEMEKA

I just spoke with one of the branch managers.

Here:

- N1,500 (if it's a low-end phone).

- N1,800 (if it's a high-end phone).

- N2,500 (if the Tranex rep has to deliver across water - Bonny area, etc.)

Thanks.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by johnemeka(m): 7:20pm On Jun 28, 2013
@ bizbloke

I am okey with your replies.
In what chategory did this phone fail in?
Well the address is not across water.it is just Amadi Area in PH.
Regards!
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by twinskenny(m): 7:41pm On Jun 28, 2013
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 8:25pm On Jun 28, 2013
johnemeka: @ bizbloke

I am okey with your replies.
In what chategory did this phone fail in?
Well the address is not across water.it is just Amadi Area in PH.
Regards!

From the cost, it should fall in low-end.

Thanks.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 8:30pm On Jun 28, 2013
twinskenny: http://www.aliexpress.com/store/product/2013-new-lenovo-A820e-smart-phones-1Ghz-1-2G-RAM-4GB-ROM-mtk6577t-Unlocked-dual-sim/327514_1002202914.html

how much is the total package for the above phone

and how long will i get it?

Thanks

Thanks for your prospective order, TwinSkenny.

Please, kindly provide me with this information before I proceed with the billing.

As seen on the website, there are 4 options:
- White root (1 battery).
- White root (2 battery).
- Purple root (1 battery).
- Purple root (2 battery).

Please, take a pick so that we can proceed accordingly.

Thanks.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by twinskenny(m): 8:39pm On Jun 28, 2013
BizBloke:

Thanks for your prospective order, TwinSkenny.

Please, kindly provide me with this information before I proceed with the billing.

As seen on the website, there are 4 options:
- White root (1 battery).
- White root (2 battery).
- Purple root (1 battery).
- Purple root (2 battery).

Please, take a pick so that we can proceed accordingly.

Thanks.

purple root 1 battery

Thanks
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by johnemeka(m): 8:40pm On Jun 28, 2013
BizBloke:

From the cost, it should fall in low-end.

Thanks.
so we should now be talking about $30 + N1,500=?
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 9:53pm On Jun 28, 2013
johnemeka: so we should now be talking about $30 + N1,500=?

Yes, you're right.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 9:56pm On Jun 28, 2013
twinskenny:

purple root 1 battery

Thanks

With that in mind, product price is $144.60

Shipping + commission = $30

TOTAL: $174.60 (N28,460)

In regards to when you'll get it, it all depends on when you make payment.

Thanks.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by twinskenny(m): 10:02pm On Jun 28, 2013
BizBloke:

With that in mind, product price is $144.60

Shipping + commission = $30

TOTAL: $174.60 (N28,460)

In regards to when you'll get it, it all depends on when you make payment.

Thanks.

I WANT TO MAKE PAYMENT NOW? HOW DO I PAY?
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 10:08pm On Jun 28, 2013
twinskenny:

I WANT TO MAKE PAYMENT NOW? HOW DO I PAY?

Internet/mobile transfer is available.

Thanks.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by mamaaustin(f): 10:44pm On Jun 28, 2013
Hi, I know this is a thread for people shipping goods from China to Nigeria, but do you ship goods the other way around i.e. Nigeria to China?
I have a tablet pc i want to ship to the seller for fixing and need a cheaper means of shipping than EMS which wants to charge me 15,000!
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 10:51pm On Jun 28, 2013
mamaaustin: Hi, I know this is a thread for people shipping goods from China to Nigeria, but do you ship goods the other way around i.e. Nigeria to China?
I have a tablet pc i want to ship to the seller for fixing and need a cheaper means of shipping than EMS which wants to charge me 15,000!

Good evening, MamaAustin.

I'll speak with our colleague in China. I'll get back to you before noon tomorrow (on this thread).

Just stay put.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by ImpactWorld(m): 10:56pm On Jun 28, 2013
Does Tranex deliver to all states of the federation?
If yes, what are their costs like?
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 10:59pm On Jun 28, 2013
ImpactWorld: Does Tranex deliver to all states of the federation?
If yes, what are their costs like?

Yes, they do deliver to all states of the federation.

I'd not know exactly what their costs are like, but phones usually range between N1,500 - N3,000 (this is location dependent); laptops likewise.

Mostly, they use a weight scale to get their charges.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by erikson99: 12:39am On Jun 29, 2013
Have you talked to Jerry about my B.H?? Waiting to hear from you soon. And what about the rest orders?? Pls I need proper update to know what's going on? Thanks.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 1:11am On Jun 29, 2013
erikson99: Have you talked to Jerry about my B.H?? Waiting to hear from you soon. And what about the rest orders?? Pls I need proper update to know what's going on? Thanks.

Sent Jerry a message.

About the other orders, we've sent messages to them, too.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by erikson99: 7:11am On Jun 29, 2013
add this to my orders pls i have found it myself.

691962014 5lots( 4lots of 18inches and 1lot of 22inches)
contact the seller and get back to me
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Rockcalvary(m): 9:24am On Jun 29, 2013
@Bizbloke. Please ¶ need your help. ¶ was wondering if ¶ can get a good quality tablet that can read USB flash drives with the ff specs. 1gb RAM, at least 8gb ROM, and android 4.0. Pls help with a link if you can, ¶ can't seem to find any
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Nobody: 9:43am On Jun 29, 2013
Rockcalvary: @Bizbloke. Please ¶ need your help. ¶ was wondering if ¶ can get a good quality tablet that can read USB flash drives with the ff specs. 1gb RAM, at least 8gb ROM, and android 4.0. Pls help with a link if you can, ¶ can't seem to find any
http://www.aliexpress.com/item/free-shipping-7inch-Freelander-PD10-3G-WCDMA-android-4-0-tablet-pc-MTK-6575-1-5Ghz/736253606.html

1 Like

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Rockcalvary(m): 10:00am On Jun 29, 2013
Soyedele1:
http://www.aliexpress.com/item/free-shipping-7inch-Freelander-PD10-3G-WCDMA-android-4-0-tablet-pc-MTK-6575-1-5Ghz/736253606.html

Thanks bro. Really appreciate. Lemme check it out. Permit me to ask if you've used it before, or are currently using it. Just wanna know how well it runs. If it has any issues. Thanks again
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 10:00am On Jun 29, 2013
Soyedele1:
Rockcalvary: @Bizbloke. Please ¶ need your help. ¶ was wondering if ¶ can get a good quality tablet that can read USB flash drives with the ff specs. 1gb RAM, at least 8gb ROM, and android 4.0. Pls help with a link if you can, ¶ can't seem to find any

I think you have a reply already. Sorry for the late reply to your mail.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 10:01am On Jun 29, 2013
erikson99: Ok good i saw your reply as QUOTED by Jerry as "Hello,the total price is 765.2$ for the 40 pcs.
The price i sent was already the discount price. The original price is very high.
And the total weight of the 40pcs is about 3kg".

I am OK with the price and you can pls make the payment asap and pls tell Jerry to hasten the shipping as well cos of my customers cos they are being patient enough.

Let me know when my orders are being placed..

Okay, I'll inform him now.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Rockcalvary(m): 10:23am On Jun 29, 2013
Omo ¶ don check am oh! Not sure it can actually read a flash drive on it oh! Also wanna know if it has the usual Wifi hotspot.

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (818) (Reply)

Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. / Www.whatsapp.com – Download Whatsapp For Nokia And Blackberry Phones / Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<<

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.