Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,767 members, 7,851,623 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 01:37 AM

Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) - Technology Market (181) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) (1018999 Views)

BizBloke: Retail Partner of Specuit (Affiliated to Specuit Cargo) / PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. / . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (178) (179) (180) (181) (182) (183) (184) ... (818) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 4:36pm On Aug 16, 2014
Tweetums: I didn't hear from anyone...... BizBloke help me out now please

Hi, Tweetums.

Kindly chill, your tablet is enroute to Ondo state. When it arrives, you'll get a call from the courier company.

Thanks.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 4:38pm On Aug 16, 2014
Htown64: 15 pcs for a start.

Htown64,

You just struck a deal with Specuit Cargo. smiley N18,000 for the 15pcs. You may proceed with payment.

Cheers!
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 4:39pm On Aug 16, 2014
Opeyemi5: yeah I tink same seller.if not the same seller I will drop the link before 8pm

Alright then, Opeyemi5. I'll be here.

Regards.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Tweetums(f): 4:40pm On Aug 16, 2014
BizBloke:

Hi, Tweetums.

Kindly chill, your tablet is enroute to Ondo state. When it arrives, you'll get a call from the courier company.

Thanks.
alright! Thanks

1 Like

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Opeyemi5(m): 4:41pm On Aug 16, 2014
BizBloke:

Alright then, Opeyemi5. I'll be here.

Regards.
I will go with this seller.pls try to contact him down so there won't be any delay

http://m.dhgate.com/product/s5-5-1-inch-1-1-i9600-quad-core-mtk6582-android/195555471.html#s1-12-1
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 4:50pm On Aug 16, 2014
Opeyemi5: I will go with this seller.pls try to contact him down so there won't be any delay

http://m.dhgate.com/product/s5-5-1-inch-1-1-i9600-quad-core-mtk6582-android/195555471.html#s1-12-1

Duly noted, Opeyemi5.

1 Like

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Htown64(m): 5:54pm On Aug 16, 2014
BizBloke:

Htown64,

You just struck a deal with Specuit Cargo. smiley N18,000 for the 15pcs. You may proceed with payment.

Cheers!
okies.... Payment will be made when my books have be secured.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Nobody: 5:59pm On Aug 16, 2014
BizBloke:

Hi, Tweetums.

Thanks.

can you give me cost of different laptops,
affordable ones pls.
thanks.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by biz2get(m): 6:00pm On Aug 16, 2014
BizBloke:

Biz2get,

Sure we do. The next freight leaves this Friday; the third freight arrived on Thursday and has been successfully cleared. The Delivery Team will pick up on Monday. May I have your links, please?

Cheers.

Thanks for reply. but i meant if you buy items on ebay that only ship to the UK not outside .the country
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by puffyjoe: 6:26pm On Aug 16, 2014
BizBloke:

Hi, PuffyJoe.

How long has this been? I mean, from the date you sent the documents to AliExpress Payments Verification Team?

I may be able to help.

Regards.
I made the payment on 12 of august and order was closed
on 13th of august,I sent the document that same day which
is 13th
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by puffyjoe: 6:44pm On Aug 16, 2014
Truly am really interested in using this shipping company, and ready to leave the one I use before ,but how do I get started?
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by fashrola(m): 6:49pm On Aug 16, 2014
Ok BizBloke thx for the info, I was asking because I am a frequent online shopper, not that I am sending any items to your address now, maybe in the future (might be next week or tomorrow) I just wanted to know if that's possible...since its possible I would love to add your US Address to my ebay account as my primary shipping address for all my items... and how many times do you ship in a week? can't wait for this your super fast services
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Berniceakin: 7:08pm On Aug 16, 2014
Sorry this is coming a bit late,
I got my laptop last week thurs, learnt that ur staff fell in love with my beautiful laptop. Indeed its beautiful.
Thanks SpecuitCargo! grin
I will upload d original pix l8r
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by whealthy(m): 7:25pm On Aug 16, 2014
Good day BizBloke,
Apologies am replying really late, been busy.
Have read your response and I think the Specuit policy is extreme; I wrong Specuit or Specuit wrongs me, I pay more. Here is why:
1. If a customer doesn't pick up after three days, he pays fines. I had my tab delayed for 6 weeks, no compensation.
2. A direct consequence of that delay is that I cannot open dispute on a tab that does not meet specifications (WiFi only, not 3G enabled). So I suffer a permanent loss for Specuit's error, for which no compensation has been offered.
3. To explore the last option of remedy for the hardware defect in power button, I have to courier it down to Lagos, and STILL pay Specuit for freight to the USA office so it can be sorted out? And the probability I will get a pad that fits specifications is zilch I.e 3G enabled! How many jeopardizes wull I suffer?
If you were in my shoes, will you count this fair?
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 7:39pm On Aug 16, 2014
Htown64,

Your books have been purchased.

Thanks.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 7:42pm On Aug 16, 2014
segzy14:

can you give me cost of different laptops,
affordable ones pls.
thanks.

Welcome to Specuit Cargo Nairaland thread.

May I know the specs, Segzy14?
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Nobody: 7:46pm On Aug 16, 2014
BizBloke:

Welcome to Specuit Cargo Nairaland thread.

May I know the specs, Segzy14?

dell or toshiba
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 7:52pm On Aug 16, 2014
biz2get:

Thanks for reply. but i meant if you buy items on ebay that only ship to the UK not outside .the country

Hi, Biz2get.

Sorry for not interpreting your earlier post correctly.

In the light of your request, Specuit Cargo (USA) will make the purchase and Specuit Cargo (UK) will take delivery. No problem at all. wink

Regards.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 7:54pm On Aug 16, 2014
puffyjoe: I made the payment on 12 of august and order was closed
on 13th of august,I sent the document that same day which
is 13th

Hi, PuffyJoe.

Thanks for being more specific. Your refund will reflect in your account this coming week. Your money is always safe with Aliexpress.

Regards.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 7:58pm On Aug 16, 2014
puffyjoe: Truly am really interested in using this shipping company, and ready to leave the one I use before ,but how do I get started?

Hi, PuffyJoe.

We are interested in your patronage and in serving you 100%.

You should start by reading the first post of this thread. After which if there's any issue you'd like more clarity on, be rest assured I am almost always here to address it.

Thanks and welcome to Specuit Cargo.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 8:02pm On Aug 16, 2014
fashrola: Ok BizBloke thx for the info, I was asking because I am a frequent online shopper, not that I am sending any items to your address now, maybe in the future (might be next week or tomorrow) I just wanted to know if that's possible...since its possible I would love to add your US Address to my ebay account as my primary shipping address for all my items... and how many times do you ship in a week? can't wait for this your super fast services

You're welcome, Fashrola.

Yes, I clarified from my oga at the top and it's very much possible. The address will be sent to you by Specuit Cargo (USA). Kindly send a mail. Currently, we freight products once in two weeks, oftentimes, once every week. For instance, some products were freighted by Specuit Cargo (USA) on Wednesday, arrived on Thursday and were cleared same day; another freight will be dispatched on Thursday, to arrive and be cleared on same day. After next week's freight, a freight will leave in the first week of September or before then (we like surprises). wink

We're getting to rocket speed soon.

Cheers!
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 8:14pm On Aug 16, 2014
whealthy: Good day BizBloke,
Apologies am replying really late, been busy.
Have read your response and I think the Specuit policy is extreme; I wrong Specuit or Specuit wrongs me, I pay more. Here is why:
1. If a customer doesn't pick up after three days, he pays fines. I had my tab delayed for 6 weeks, no compensation.
2. A direct consequence of that delay is that I cannot open dispute on a tab that does not meet specifications (WiFi only, not 3G enabled). So I suffer a permanent loss for Specuit's error, for which no compensation has been offered.
3. To explore the last option of remedy for the hardware defect in power button, I have to courier it down to Lagos, and STILL pay Specuit for freight to the USA office so it can be sorted out? And the probability I will get a pad that fits specifications is zilch I.e 3G enabled! How many jeopardizes wull I suffer?
If you were in my shoes, will you count this fair?
[b]
Good day, Whealthy.
I've been waiting for your reply. Sorry I didn't check-up. I forgot to pen down a reminder in my To-Do memo.

I'd honestly disagree with your thought on some counts. Here's why:
1. A client pays fine after three days of not picking up because he/she ties down our cash; however, this case will be minor now since we've switched to a 100% payment system.

On compensation, you were compensated with a 10% OFF on your next order, which has no expiry date - you've not used that. Nevertheless, in the compensation mail/post, I explicitly pointed out that this may not cover the loss but it's a move to compensate those affected. In furtherance, we pushed for a better partnership which we've been on since January this year and it worked out - this, I believe, is the best compensation for you, regular clients and prospective clients.

2. What do you propose as a compensation to this?

3. If I was in your shoes, would I count this fair? Honestly typing, I'd be on the fence because my major aim is to get the issue resolved. However, I'd also post sensibly and constructively as you did to see if the company can do something to lessen the Freight Fee or write it off totally.

Conclusively, it's Specuit Cargo not Specuit - one of Specuit's companies. smiley

While I may not be able to adequately compensate you on behalf of Specuit Cargo, I may be able to do this: you've gotten a Free of Charge round trip freight for your tablet - to Specuit Cargo (USA) and back to Specuit Cargo in Lagos, Nigeria; that's about $60 OFF.

Regards.[/b]
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 8:16pm On Aug 16, 2014
Berniceakin: Sorry this is coming a bit late,
I got my laptop last week thurs, learnt that ur staff fell in love with my beautiful laptop. Indeed its beautiful.
Thanks SpecuitCargo! grin
I will upload d original pix l8r

Hi, BerniceAkin.

No worries, you came back to give a positive feedback and that means a lot.

Hahaha. You could strike a bargain with the staff and sell it to him for a higher price - he has enough cash. grin

You're welcome and thanks for your patronage. Specuit Cargo appreciates! We'll be awaiting the picture of your beautiful laptop.

Cheers!
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 8:16pm On Aug 16, 2014
segzy14:

dell or toshiba

Hi, Segzy14.

Alright. I'd like to know the:
i) RAM: 2GB, 4GB, 6GB, etc.
ii) HDD: 320GB, 500GB, 750GB, etc.
iii) Processor: AMD, Intel Dual Core, Core i3, Core i5 or Core i7.
iv) Screen Size: 14 inches, 15.6 inches or 17 inches.

Regards.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Nobody: 8:42pm On Aug 16, 2014
BizBloke:

Hi, Segzy14.

Alright. I'd like to know the:
i) RAM: 2GB, 4GB, 6GB, etc.
ii) HDD: 320GB, 500GB, 750GB, etc.
iii) Processor: AMD, Intel Dual Core, Core i3, Core i5 or Core i7.
iv) Screen Size: 14 inches, 15.6 inches or 17 inches.

Regards.

pls kindly, recommend specification for me
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Htown64(m): 8:45pm On Aug 16, 2014
BizBloke: Htown64,

Your books have been purchased.

Thanks.
noted.... Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 8:46pm On Aug 16, 2014
Hi, Say4gunit.

2/10 products have been purchased. The remaining sellers aren't online but Specuit Cargo (China) has sent messages to them.

Regards.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 8:48pm On Aug 16, 2014
segzy14:

pls kindly, recommend specification for me

Hi, Segzy14.

If you'll be running architecture software with it, I'd recommend a core i5 or core i7 with dedicated graphics card.

Regards.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 8:48pm On Aug 16, 2014
Htown64: noted.... Thanks.

You're welcome, Htown64.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Nobody: 8:50pm On Aug 16, 2014
BizBloke:

Hi, Segzy14.

If you'll be running architecture software with it, I'd recommend a core i5 or core i7 with dedicated graphics card.

Regards.

Sure, i will.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Tweetums(f): 9:02pm On Aug 16, 2014
I received nothing...... Today has gone, do u know I left my school to ondo state for my item? Tomorrow I'm going back, maybe they ll return it to ur office if they didn't see me..... Gud night
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Goodjayrecords(m): 9:20pm On Aug 16, 2014
BizBloke:

You're welcome, Fashrola.

Yes, I clarified from my oga at the top and it's very much possible. The address will be sent to you by Specuit Cargo (USA). Kindly send a mail. Currently, we freight products once in two weeks, oftentimes, once every week. For instance, some products were freighted by Specuit Cargo (USA) on Wednesday, arrived on Thursday and were cleared same day; another freight will be dispatched on Thursday, to arrive and be cleared on same day. After next week's freight, a freight will leave in the first week of September or before then (we like surprises). wink

We're getting to rocket speed soon.

Cheers!

Interesting!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (178) (179) (180) (181) (182) (183) (184) ... (818) (Reply)

Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. / Www.whatsapp.com – Download Whatsapp For Nokia And Blackberry Phones / Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<<

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.