Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,046 members, 7,849,224 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 04:36 PM

Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) - Technology Market (200) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) (1017611 Views)

BizBloke: Retail Partner of Specuit (Affiliated to Specuit Cargo) / PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. / . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (197) (198) (199) (200) (201) (202) (203) ... (818) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 7:30am On Aug 26, 2014
Hi, BskGlobal.

[size=13pt]INVOICE[/size]
Product Cost: $64

Local Freight Fee: $7.50

Freight Fee: $65
Service Charge: $30

Sub-Total: $166.50
Discount: -$0.00

TOTAL: $166.50 (N27,970)

Please, note that your seller prefers payment by bank wire. Hence, Specuit Pay will handle this. Kindly mail Support@specuitpay.com for an invoice on that.

Three cheers.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by bskglobal(m): 7:30am On Aug 26, 2014
BizBloke:

Hi, BskGlobal.

Within the hour, I'll create an invoice for you.

Three cheers.

REPLY:
Thanks Biz,
five cheers

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 7:31am On Aug 26, 2014
Hi, Tutucious.

I'm still waiting for your confirmation and forward movement with Specuit Cargo to freight in your products in real-time, instead of DHL.

Three cheers.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 7:32am On Aug 26, 2014
Hi, Whealthy.

What's the situation report on your tablet? You're delaying this, please. Kindly get back ASAP.

Props!
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by bskglobal(m): 7:34am On Aug 26, 2014
BizBloke: Hi, BskGlobal.

Product Cost: $64

Local Freight Fee: $7.50

Freight Fee: $65
Service Charge: $30

Sub-Total: $166.50
Discount: -$0.00

TOTAL: $166.50 (N27,970)

I DONT UNDERSTAND THE BELOW STATEMENT PLEASE ELUCIDATE.

Please, note that your seller prefers payment by bank wire. Hence, Specuit Pay will handle this. Kindly mail Support@specuitpay.com for an invoice on that.

Three cheers.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 7:36am On Aug 26, 2014
Hi, CharlesNerd.

I think there's good news in the offing. We're moving for shipping an extra controller. I'll let you know the outcome by the end of today.

P.S: The seller said he's never had any complaint from his numerous customers.

Three cheers and thanks for your patronage.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 7:36am On Aug 26, 2014
[quote author=bskglobal][/quote]

Lol @ five cheers. That's fine, too. grin wink cheesy
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Mcleo007(m): 7:38am On Aug 26, 2014
Quote of the Day
If you do not conquer self, you will be conquered by self.
Napoleon Hill

Love Quote of the Day
Blessed is the influence of one true, loving human soul on another.
George Eliot

Art Quote of the Day
Treat a work of art like a prince. Let it speak to you first.
Arthur Schopenhauer

-IBL

Hello everyone and good wishes as you carry out your importation businesses. We are pleased to reintroduce our service; IBL LOGISTICS: PICKUP/WAYBILL SERVICE for non-Lagos importers.

IBL PROCUREMENT/LOGISTIC SERVICE is primarily aimed at people who live outside of Lagos and wish to do business with someone in Lagos (a buyer outside of Lagos to a seller in Lagos). Lagos residents who may not have time at their disposal can also consider the service as well.

We offer pickup/waybill delivery service from Lagos to anywhere in the country. Our service involve picking up your package(s) from your agents office or warehouse in Lagos and sending to you through your choice bus transport service or courier company and you receive at your location.

Our charges are pocket friendly, and we consider the convenience of your business as an utmost importance. N2,000 for items weighing from 0.5-5kg to most towns and cities across Nigeria. Extra charges may apply for locations explained on our thread.

Give us a try today, and even though the previous thread got lost with the Nairaland shutdown, our reputation remains the same, and has been improved upon.

We work Monday-Saturday.

The thread is here; https://www.nairaland.com/1789589/ibl-procurement-logistics-service-non-lagos#24365698

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 7:40am On Aug 26, 2014
[quote author=bskglobal][/quote]

Hi, BskGlobal.

Specuit Cargo focuses on purchases that deals with MasterCard payments. Specuit Pay, which is the finance company set up by Specuit Ltd. handles all other payments - PayPal, bank deposits in other countries, etc. Her rates are very low. For instance, to make a bank payment of $71.50, that would just involve:
1. A one-time Registration Fee of $5.95.
2. Service Charge of $4.
3. Convenience Fee of $10 (the team in China got to drive down - most times - to make payment).

I hope we're on the same page now.

Three cheers.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Charlesnerd: 7:41am On Aug 26, 2014
BizBloke: Hi, CharlesNerd.

I think there's good news in the offing. We're moving for shipping an extra controller. I'll let you know the outcome by the end of today.

P.S: The seller said he's never had any complaint from his numerous customers.

Three cheers and thanks for your patronage.

Thank you Bizbloke for the follow up,very commendable.

Keep me informed.

Thank you.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 7:49am On Aug 26, 2014
[size=13pt]CHINA FREIGHT ARRIVAL | AUGUST 26TH | AVAILABLE FOR PICK UP[/size] grin grin grin
Nurudeen S.,
Creader VII OBDII Auto Code Scanner.

Kachi,
Vintage Harmonica (Black).

Opeyemi5,
Power bank (2pcs).

Say4gunit,
Smartphone Wristwatch.
Car Sports Sticker.
LED Tyre Wheel Valve Light.
iPhone 5 Silicon Case (5pcs).

Amaka Ify,
10.1' Laptop Bag.

To other clients of ours who'd prefer not to be mentioned, kindly contact the office from 10am - 4pm today.

Three cheers and thanks for your patronage, lady and gents.

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 7:50am On Aug 26, 2014
[size=13pt]More pictures:[/size]

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Goodjayrecords(m): 7:50am On Aug 26, 2014
Goodmorning BizBloke,

Sorry for yesterday, my sister will pay into your Zenith bank account this morning. I will update you with teller ID asap.

Thanks.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by bskglobal(m): 7:51am On Aug 26, 2014
BizBloke:

Hi, BskGlobal.

Specuit Cargo focuses on purchases that deals with MasterCard payments. Specuit Pay, which is the finance company set up by Specuit Ltd. handles all other payments - PayPal, bank deposits in other countries, etc. Her rates are very low. For instance, to make a bank payment of $71.50, that would just involve:
1. A one-time Registration Fee of $5.95.
2. Service Charge of $4.
3. Convenience Fee of $10 (the team in China got to drive down - most times - to make payment).

I hope we're on the same page now.

Three cheers.

Is there not a way to REDUCE those charges? please look into it.
even as a first-timer client, wont you give me discount? please help

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Opeyemi5(m): 7:57am On Aug 26, 2014
BizBloke: [size=13pt]CHINA FREIGHT ARRIVAL | AUGUST 26TH | AVAILABLE FOR PICK UP[/size]
Opeyemi5,
Power bank (2pcs).

Three cheers and thanks for your patronage, lady and gents.
wat of the s5
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by muideeno(m): 8:21am On Aug 26, 2014
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Nobody: 8:44am On Aug 26, 2014
Hello again Bizbloke, good to see that your thread survived the NL tsunami. OK so question: if I am purchasing lets say a dress, and I want 3 of those dresses in different colours but from the same seller, will your $12 charge cover the whole transaction or will you charge $12 each for each dress?
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Nobody: 10:10am On Aug 26, 2014
BizBloke:

Hi, Readone35L.

Lol, with my wife, correct? Probably. wink

I'll verify from Specuit Cargo (China).

Props!

Hehehe sure guy

1 Like

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Nobody: 10:20am On Aug 26, 2014
Readone35L: http://m.dhgate.com/product/g900f-g900h-s5-android-phone-i9600-mtk6592/200796504.html
This one doesn't need much talks just get the black mtk6582 colour
Link replacement 1

Link 2
http://m.aliexpress.com/item/2020002543.html
The second link tell the seller its the 16gb mtk6582 version that costs 125.09 send him a message that I want gold Colour body and white colour front
Both Items=233.42 +flatRate40
Total=273.52
I want to include a battery too
http://m.aliexpress.com/item/1918281001.html
$12
273.52+12 =285.52
I have 286.77 with you

Mr Bizbloke abeg
If does sellers haven't replied take up this link nau
And buy this ones
This transaction don thy take time ....
Abi nau
Since On August 22.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Goodjayrecords(m): 10:33am On Aug 26, 2014
Goodjayrecords: Goodmorning BizBloke,

Sorry for yesterday, my sister will pay into your Zenith bank account this morning. I will update you with teller ID asap.

Thanks.

Payment's done. Teller number: 0112389

Pls confirm and get back to me.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by jendy36(m): 10:43am On Aug 26, 2014
Hi mr Bizbloke, help me check this prouct:
http://www.aliexpress.com/item/-/1954497234.html
It will be black and add 16GB memory card. Thanks.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by kkkap: 10:45am On Aug 26, 2014
BizBloke:

Hi, Kkkap.

You're welcome. That's great to know. May I know the product you've not picked up so that I can verify that with the Delivery Team? All ought to be available for pick up.

Three cheers.
The item is 321412595941 ebay. Thanks
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Nobody: 10:46am On Aug 26, 2014
BizBloke:

Hi, MrMexs007.
Good day, sir.

Your payment has been confirmed by the Accounts Team (last night). Your products have been dispatched to Lagos, Nigeria. It's an ongoing dispatch and something - even a biro - leaves for Lagos, Nigeria every day.

You're welcome. When we can help further, we do.

Three cheers.

[size=13pt]Thank you Sir for the confirmation...word in intalics above I guess applies after payment have being confirmed before shipping is possible...

will send a mail to uk@specuitcargo.com to discuss per item billing grin and delivery from uk to nigeria as the items have already being purchased - (gift items for my kids from my relations).[/size]
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 12:57pm On Aug 26, 2014
Goodjayrecords: Goodmorning BizBloke,

Thanks.

Hi, GoodJayRecords.

Alright. May I have the mid initials of both names used for payment and the exact amount?
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 12:59pm On Aug 26, 2014
bskglobal:

Hi, Bskglobal.

After this payment, all other transactions will be lower with Specuit Pay. The charge is fair. The exchange rate is way higher than N168 in the black market.

Three cheers.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 1:05pm On Aug 26, 2014
Opeyemi5: wat of the s5

Hi, Opeyemi5.

Your Samsung S5 is enroute to Nigeria.

Three cheers.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Goodjayrecords(m): 1:05pm On Aug 26, 2014
BizBloke:

Hi, GoodJayRecords.

Alright. May I have the mid initials of both names used for payment and the exact amount?

E. S. #3000
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Goodjayrecords(m): 1:06pm On Aug 26, 2014
BizBloke:

Hi, GoodJayRecords.

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 1:08pm On Aug 26, 2014
muideeno: Morning, kindly quote d price of this: http://uae.souq.com/ae-en/blackberry-q10-16-gb-blackberry-10-os-4g-+-lte-black-32750800033/u/#

Hi, Muideeno.
Good morning.

Product Cost: 829AED

Local Freight Fee (UAE): 18AED
Flat Rate (Phone | 1pc): 75AED

Sub-Total: 922AED
Discount: -0.00AED

TOTAL: 922AED (N41,490)

Three cheers.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 1:10pm On Aug 26, 2014
Goodjayrecords:

E. S. #3000

Hi, GoodJayRecords.

Thanks. Your payment has been confirmed and the Delivery Team will dispatch your products today.

P.S: For future transactions, kindly mail the Accounts Team: Accounts@specuitcargo.com immediately you make payment.

Three cheers.

1 Like

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by fashrola(m): 1:12pm On Aug 26, 2014
Dear BizBloke,

Does your Logistics Company (Specuit Cargo) Ship liquid like (e-juice for e-cigarette, if yes i want to ship 20 bottles of 10ml of different flavour of e-juices to Nigeria from China, Though the seller (trusted seller cos i have bought an item (e-cigarette) with him before) said it's against Aliexpress to sell liquids on its portal, but he can ship it locally to your agent in China, please get back ASAP
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 1:14pm On Aug 26, 2014
bestestgirl: Hello again Bizbloke, good to see that your thread survived the NL tsunami. OK so question: if I am purchasing lets say a dress, and I want 3 of those dresses in different colours but from the same seller, will your $12 charge cover the whole transaction or will you charge $12 each for each dress?

Hi, Bestestgirl.

I can see you survived it, too. That's perfect! We lost almost 200 pages but it's often refreshing to start anew.

Answer:
We don't charge Flat Rates for clothes anymore. smiley What we do is we check the weight value(s) and add up - it becomes the Freight Fee. Then, Service Charge. So, in your case, if the dress (3pcs) totals 1.3kg, that's $26 + Service Charge of $15, etc.

I hope I was able to answer your question.

Three cheers.

(1) (2) (3) ... (197) (198) (199) (200) (201) (202) (203) ... (818) (Reply)

Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. / Www.whatsapp.com – Download Whatsapp For Nokia And Blackberry Phones / Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<<

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.