Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,095 members, 7,856,377 topics. Date: Monday, 10 June 2024 at 06:24 PM

Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) - Technology Market (214) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) (1019893 Views)

BizBloke: Retail Partner of Specuit (Affiliated to Specuit Cargo) / PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. / . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (211) (212) (213) (214) (215) (216) (217) ... (818) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Opeyemi5(m): 6:56am On Sep 02, 2014
Opeyemi5: Wats the update on my UAE order?
na wa o.u just skip my own message
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by bskglobal(m): 7:45am On Sep 02, 2014
BizBloke: BskGlobal,

Kindly confirm payment receipt from your manufacturer.

Three cheers and thanks for your patience due to weekend delay (banks).

Thanks, The seller has mailed me this morning that she has received the payment,

so what next will i need to do?

cheers I'm happy.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Ikonz(m): 8:35am On Sep 02, 2014
BizBloke:
Hi, Ikonz.
4. This is on bid for the next 3 days.
With these few points of mine, I hope I've been able to convince you to go for 4. So?.

Ikonz:

Alrite sir, lets go for the fourth one, here it is
http://m.ebay.com/itm/181510143737?nav=SEARCH

Pls sir, give the quotations lets do it quick before I go hear say it have been sold.

Oga, you have not yet replied on this bid. If this laptop got sold to another buyer, then I'm afraid sir you will dash me your own
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 8:50am On Sep 02, 2014
Ikonz:

Oga, you have not yet replied on this bid. If this laptop got sold to another buyer, then I'm afraid sir you will dash me your own

Hi, Ikonz.

Sorry about that. I had to sleep. It was nightfall at my end.

Lol, I can't dash you mine o. cheesy

Shall we work with $148?
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 8:52am On Sep 02, 2014
[quote author=bskglobal][/quote]

Hi, BskGlobal.

It gladdens my heart that you're happy. What you need to do now is relax and watch the thread - and shop more with the soon-to-end discount. Soon as your manufacturer is ready to ship, Specuit Cargo (China) will give her the necessary details. You'll be updated per progress made.

Three cheers.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 8:54am On Sep 02, 2014
Opeyemi5: na wa o.u just skip my own message

Hi, Opeyemi5.

My sincere apology. I remembered I skipped your post in my dream and I was about to address that before I saw your recent post.

I need to speak with the Delivery Team about the status of pick up for products from the UAE. All your products were dispatched to Lagos, Nigeria together.

Three cheers.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Ikonz(m): 8:56am On Sep 02, 2014
BizBloke:

Hi, Ikonz.

Sorry about that. I had to sleep. It was nightfall at my end.

Lol, I can't dash you mine o. cheesy

Shall we work with $148?

ok sir, but you didnt break down my own in an invoice pattern the way you did for others, abi I no got get discount & bonus?

I want to pay this morning sir
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Opeyemi5(m): 8:57am On Sep 02, 2014
BizBloke:

Hi, Opeyemi5.

My sincere apology. I remembered I skipped your post in my dream and I was about to address that before I saw your recent post.

I need to speak with the Delivery Team about the status of pick up for products from the UAE. All your products were dispatched to Lagos, Nigeria together.

Three cheers.
no problem.pls I need an update soon.cos I don't come online like before. and it will be like dat for d next 3weeks
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 8:58am On Sep 02, 2014
Ikonz:

ok sir, but you didnt break down my own in an invoice pattern the way you did for others, abi I no got get discount & bonus?

I want to pay this morning sir

Hi, Ikonz.

I'll do that soon as I get confirmation from you. The $148 is the cost of the product.

Kindly let me know your thought.

Three cheers.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 9:02am On Sep 02, 2014
Opeyemi5: no problem.pls I need an update soon.cos I don't come online like before. and it will be like dat for d next 3weeks

Alright, Opeyemi5. I'll do. Hope no problem with you?
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Ikonz(m): 9:06am On Sep 02, 2014
BizBloke:

Hi, Ikonz.

I'll do that soon as I get confirmation from you. The $148 is the cost of the product.

Kindly let me know your thought.

Three cheers.

Go ahead sir, draw the invoice
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Opeyemi5(m): 9:08am On Sep 02, 2014
BizBloke:

Alright, Opeyemi5. I'll do. Hope no problem with you?
no not @ all.will be writing exam by den.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 9:12am On Sep 02, 2014
Ikonz:

Go ahead sir, draw the invoice

Hi, Ikonz.

Alright, that's fine.

[size=13pt]INVOICE[/size]
Product Cost: $148

Flat Rate (Laptop | 1pc): $60

Sub-Total: $208
Discount: -$3.00

TOTAL: $205 (N34,440)

Three cheers.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 9:14am On Sep 02, 2014
Opeyemi5: no not @ all.will be writing exam by den.

Oh! Alright. That's great. May the Creator be with you and grant you unexpected positive success beyond your imagination. Study wella sha.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Opeyemi5(m): 9:15am On Sep 02, 2014
BizBloke:

Oh! Alright. That's great. May the Creator be with you and grant you unexpected positive success beyond your imagination. Study wella sha.
amen thanks

1 Like

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Nobody: 9:30am On Sep 02, 2014
BizBloke:

Hi, 911Ridik.

You're welcome. Alright, that's fine. We'll be expectant.

Three cheers.
paid!teller no 0836726. Please confirm
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Nobody: 9:32am On Sep 02, 2014
Mr Bizbloke
Wats up with my items are they nau in lag?
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by gadafi101(m): 9:38am On Sep 02, 2014
Mr biz bloke Goodmorning.

Just saw ur post that alot of items from China has been cleared for pick up.
Pls are all my items in and ready for pick up?
And when will u be uploading the pics and list of all items that's been received?
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 9:39am On Sep 02, 2014
BizBloke: [size=13pt]CHINA FREIGHT | SEPTEMBER 1ST | AVAILABLE FOR PICK UP[/size]
Lots of products have been cleared and picked up by the Delivery Team. I'll update within few hours.

Please, bear with me.

Three cheers.

Kelvin (IceMan),
Grinder (6pcs).
My apology. This seller really delayed your products.
Balance: N500

JuneDraza,
Islamic Wall Paper.
Smart Lamps LED Bulb.
Creative Frying Pan.
Ferrari EyeGear.

Eteng B.,
Module (10pcs).

Amaka Ify,
Ladies Wedge Peep Toe Shoes (A Pair).
Bluetooth Headset.

Gadafi101,
Men's Slimming Body Corset (2pcs | Black, White).
Metal Buckle OTG Flash Drive (32GB).
Digital Camera Case.
Mini Wireless Bluetooth Headset.
Samsung Wireless Bluetooth Headset.
Chemise Homme Italian Short Sleeve Shirt (Royal Blue).
Men's Business Pant (2pcs).
Men's Leather Loafers (A Pair | Black).
Men's Long Sleeve Shirt (2pcs).
Men's Long Sleeve Shirt (2pcs | Biege Red & Red Blue).

Kachi E.,
Kid's Violin (Size 1/4).

Please, contact the Delivery Team for pick up/dispatch.

Three cheers and thanks for your patronage. We can only do best!

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 9:44am On Sep 02, 2014
[size=13pt]MORE PICTURES:[/size]

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 9:48am On Sep 02, 2014
[size=13pt]MORE PICTURES II:[/size]

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 9:50am On Sep 02, 2014
[size=13pt]MORE PICTURES III:[/size]

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 9:52am On Sep 02, 2014
[size=13pt]MORE PICTURES IV:[/size]

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Ikonz(m): 9:52am On Sep 02, 2014
BizBloke:

Hi, Ikonz.

Alright, that's fine.

[size=13pt]INVOICE[/size]
Product Cost: $148

Flat Rate (Laptop | 1pc): $60

Sub-Total: $208
Discount: -$3.00

TOTAL: $205 (N34,440)

Three cheers.

Am sorry sir, I told you initially that my budget is around 20-25k. What I first saw on ebay concerning this laptop was a bid price of $65. I dont know how you guyz calculate this stuff sha

I may not afford this sir.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 9:52am On Sep 02, 2014
[size=13pt]MORE PICTURE V:[/size]

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 10:52am On Sep 02, 2014
911RIDIK: paid!teller no 0836726. Please confirm

Hi, 911Ridik.

Thanks for making payment. Soon as the Accounts Team confirms your payment, I'll write to you.

Three cheers.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 10:58am On Sep 02, 2014
Ikonz:

Am sorry sir, I told you initially that my budget is around 20-25k. What I first saw on ebay concerning this laptop was a bid price of $65. I dont know how you guyz calculate this stuff sha

Hi, Ikonz.

A bid price of $65 with 2 days and few hours left will not end at $65. Also, there's a Local Freight Fee [seller to Specuit Cargo (USA)] of $40.

In that case, I'd advise you provide a link to a laptop that's not on bid.

Three cheers.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Infinitikoncept(m): 11:01am On Sep 02, 2014
Ikonz:

mr bizbloke leme hep ikonz
i hav a hp compaq purchased on ebay for that price range if you are interested contact me through call or whatsapp 07031021457
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by junedraza(m): 11:09am On Sep 02, 2014
BizBloke:

JuneDraza,
Islamic Wall Paper.
Smart Lamps LED Bulb.
Creative Frying Pan.
Ferrari EyeGear.

Thanks, how many items remains to complete my order? 4? When I am expecting the remaining items?
What about the remaining one watch from Amazon?
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 11:30am On Sep 02, 2014
gadafi101: Mr biz bloke Goodmorning.

Just saw ur post that alot of items from China has been cleared for pick up.
Pls are all my items in and ready for pick up?
And when will u be uploading the pics and list of all items that's been received?

Hi, Gadafi101.
Good day to you.

Just few left and they'll be all in. I've uploaded all.

Three cheers.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 11:32am On Sep 02, 2014
Readone35L: Mr Bizbloke
Wats up with my items are they nau in lag?

Hi, Readone35L.

No, they aren't yet in Lagos.

Three cheers.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 11:41am On Sep 02, 2014
junedraza:

Thanks, how many items remains to complete my order? 4? When I am expecting the remaining items?
What about the remaining one watch from Amazon?

Hi, JuneDraza.

You're welcome. Yes, 4 is left and they will be in within the week.

The watch from Amazon will come in with the freight that leaves on Sunday and arrives Monday.

Three cheers.

(1) (2) (3) ... (211) (212) (213) (214) (215) (216) (217) ... (818) (Reply)

Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. / Www.whatsapp.com – Download Whatsapp For Nokia And Blackberry Phones / Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<<

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.